What's new

Gohar Rizvi has denied naming ISI behind Dacca attack.

interesting. So this is the first fax Pak high commission has sent this year under political wing? (Pol/1/1/2016).
And what is NIACTION?

foreign service guys always use interesting codes and shorts! does anyone know?

Please, just please stop embarrassing yourself.

Change the heading to :=

Breaking, Pakistanis caught long nose and red handed again, this time by the Bangladeshis

lol no proof? Having links to an orginazation does not mean that organization has done it. This tool has got a case of ISI phobia. Must be contagious:omghaha::omghaha:

oh well let the rhetoric continue: ISI ki napak sajish!!!:devil::chilli:

And, to be honest, windy's antics don't raise my BP. Not any more. He has so little integrity that it is irrelevant what he says or thinks.

No, I used that relatively mild term deliberately. I stand for calm and dignified discussions between Pakistani and Indian members, and think calling a scoundrel what he is might aggravate the situation.

It turns out that there was a forgery by ARY News. Karma is a bitch, isn't it?

In view of the evidence that has surfaced in subsequent posts, do you think you might have been premature, @HAIDER ?

Apparently a lot of stuff is being forged, @Tipu7 , including what you put out. I wonder what those jumping in enthusiastically and 'thanking' your post have to say about it now.

Well, I have noticed irrational India media behavior many times. Dramatization and sensationalism ?. For what ? . For national rating or yellow journalism. But, these tactics leave a deep scare of hate among the general population of India. Where you can also notice calling name to Pakistani or Pakistan in Indian forums. Hope you won't ask me for example.

1) Adviser to Bangladesh PM, HT Imam, in his interview to NDTV, never explicitly accused Pakistan, ISI or even JI for that matter. He merely alluded to a alleged connection between the Dhaka attackers and said organizations.

2) He further went on to admit he has no evidence implicating ISI in this incident. (Thereby, by extension implicitly confessing that his allegations are mere conjunctures with absolutely nothing to back them up or colloquially, he's a perfidious liar).

3) Even if HK Imam had explicitly blamed ISI, his allegations would've amounted to nothing. Because he speaks without a modicum of evidence at his hand.

4) Analyzing this whole charade objectively, it becomes quite established that ISI has nothing to gain by facilitating or fomenting this attack. The distant state of Bangladesh is too far-off, secluded, and lacks any strategic value for the state of Pakistan for ISI to get herself involved in Bengali affairs.

What non sense is going on in this thread.
Bangladesh's PM advisor himself in on the video blaming ISI. Why is there even a question of denying or propoganda by indian media.

Its a DAMN video.

So, once again, @Windjammer lied, and created a great deal of misunderstanding between Pakistanis and Indians. Not for nothing have I got that good-for-nothing on my ignore list.
What are you blabbering about, how did i lie, even a blind person can see the ARY links i posted but how could you miss an opportunity to prove yourself without the habitual cheap shots.....i guess people need to feed their habits.

After it has come out that the Bangladeshi reps (not the one mentioned, but another) had actually made the insinuation that was reported, do you want to re-think your post, perhaps? Nothing new, you will notice, about windy's behaviour. This is what he does, and nothing much else.
Yes, every one who maligns Pakistan speaks the gospel truth.....perhaps they first need to establish who exactly carried out this attack.

Bangladesh ruling party leader's son identified among hostage-takers

http://www.deccanherald.com/content/555786/bangladesh-ruling-party-leaders-son.html

What non sense is going on in this thread.
Bangladesh's PM advisor himself in on the video blaming ISI. Why is there even a question of denying or propoganda by indian media.

Its a DAMN video.

He's clearly naming Pakistan in this video, even without any evidence. We can't blame childish NDTV for its propaganda to be honest bcz the enemy media will always find things like that to malign Pakistan. This guy is more to blame than NDTV. I think he's the Khawaja Asif of BD who talks first and thinks later.

Comprehension problem?

You don't even know me or my predictable stances on PMLN/PTI. Let me guess, your lady feeling is hurt hence unnecessary posts? I suggest you stop with unnecessary posts before you further embarrass yourself. Or better yet, mourn about the pleasant news about your news media credibility. :D

Back
Top Bottom