What's new

Pakistani Journalist Hamid Mir's Unhinged Response to Attack on Asad Toor

Another bastard birthed by the military coming to bite it on the ***. Hamid Mir has shown his true colours on more than one occasion. To continue to respect him and feed him gets you this. The propaganda against the military is strong. This is all part of N's attempt to push the fauj over the ledge and boy is it achieving success.

Just look at the bastards our army grooms who come back to haunt them. Hamid Mir in media and Sharif family in politics.

Now this news of "Hamid Mir's" being sent on leave will give another POINT to the western media which they will use to malign Pakistan i.e. see "Freedom of Press" in under "grave danger" in Pakistan...

BTW I'll be surprised if Mir (Jaffar) won't come back after things get settle down ...

They can also reveal the military and bureaucratic officers who are compromised but Pakistanis are unethical enough to still see their face in the mirror and claim that many a western white woman fell at their feet due to it.

Every soul has a Price, we all fall for something or someone, but our journalists I would say every journalist around the world believe they are out there reporting the truth, the only truth but in reality, they are among the most corrupt bunch after Politicians.

Yes she will be here in 2023 with justice esa clearing all cases citing his judgement as precident.
Thus pakistan will be the only country in thr world where kick backs will be halal
let's hope that them namaaloom afraad will meet up with our "esteemed" Justice Esa long before 2023

Last edited:
BTW. Hamid mir will support PTI if he gets his lifafa restored. he used to be for PPP, then switched over to ganja pandit.

in his own words

I doubt it and if HE does end up somehow supporting PTI then he will NOT last long because of that little "keera" in his a** which jumps whenever he will see PTI alignment with establishment on majority of issues of national interests...doubt it.

Last edited:
Every soul has a Price, we all fall for something or someone, but our journalists I would say every journalist around the world believe they are out there reporting the truth, the only truth but in reality, they are among the most corrupt bunch after Politicians.
The entire nation is corrupt - those that aren’t haven’t gotten the opportunity yet or are essentially rotting away.

The constant doom and gloom with abject dismay at Pakistan that I project is not without truth or purpose. There is no other way than a culling or disaster to fix Pakistan or whatever will come out of it.

That also means taking out everyone besides millennials and below from any position of power. Those generations had their chance and now are best used for advice.

Pakistan has to be reborn the same way it was born - with young and fresh minds.

Hamid Mir, a primetime TV talk show host, has reacted angrily to an attack on fellow Pakistani journalist Asad Ali Toor this week. Without explicitly naming anyone in the Pakistan Army or the ISI (Inter-Services Intelligence Service), Mir has accused their leadership of cowardice in allegedly ordering attacks on journalists. Dredging up the name of "General Rani", believed to have been former Army Chief and President Yahya Khan's mistress in the 1970s, Hamid Mir has threatened to reveal similar scandals of current Pakistan Army generals.

Hamid Mir (2nd from right) with Asad Toor

Pakistan ISI has denied any role in the attack on Toor. A statement of the agency said: "The ISI believes that when the faces of the accused can be clearly seen on CCTV, there should be no hurdle in the investigation" It further added, "The continuation of such allegations shows that the ISI is being targeted [...] under an organized conspiracy".

This entire episode has raised the following questions:

1. Why the attacks on journalists in Pakistan? Are they specially targeted? Are other ordinary citizens subjected to similar but less publicized attacks? Is it a symptom of a larger phenomenon of failing criminal justice system?

2. Why are the Pakistani military and intelligence agencies automatically blamed without any investigation or evidence? Whose responsibility is it to carry out such investigations and prosecute perpetrators?

3. Has Hamid Mir crossed the line between journalism and propaganda? Are some Pakistani journalists deliberately maligning Pakistani military and ISI leadership in the name of free speech? Should they be investigated for slander?

4. Where do most Pakistanis stand vis-a-vis the military? Do they have greater confidence in the military or the journalists who blame the military for attacks?

Please watch the following discussion on this subject:

Related Links:

Haq's Musings

South Asia Investor Review

Hamid Mir's Ties to Militants & Spies

Free Speech: Myth vs Reality

CIA Officer Michael Scheuer on ISI

Social Media: Blessing or Curse For Pakistan?

Planted Stories in Media

Indian BJP Troll Farm

Kulbhushan Jadhav Caught in Balochistan

The Story of Pakistan's M8 Motorway

Pakistan-China-Russia vs India-Japan-US

Riaz Haq's Youtube Channel

PakAlumni Social Network

this is really very sad when journalists are attacked people do not come to support them , clearly public can't dare to come deep state which is defacto ruler of pakistan .

Imagine your wife going through 9 months of pain just to give birth to a child and then throughout his childhood you feed and send him to school by working hard.And when he graduates school you send him to a expensive university which you pay for by the money you actually saved for your retirement life but you love your son more than yourself and spend the money on him.And in the end the child you looked after for all your life grows up to be Hamid Mir.I do not know about you I would be pretty sad.
who shoots hamid mir ?
who attacks absar alam ?
who abducted matiullah ?
who attacks toor ?
you can't answer .

European union is right in their resolution .

Two ITV presenters in the UK got the sack cause they made an off the mark joke about a UK flag.
I don't know what the problem is here, just get rid of these types!

WHY is it customary to allow disorder in Pakistan society - everyone should toe the line.

You can't go around spouting BS without irrefutable evidence.

Back
Top Bottom