What's new

Pakistani Journalist Hamid Mir's Unhinged Response to Attack on Asad Toor

The problem is the army always chose the stupid ones and not nationalists — always the kanjars of society.
The Kanjars with their questionable and mouldable beliefs are easier to manipulate and control. Those with strong narratives and ideologies wouldn't be the fauj's lackeys. The Sharif's would have their dicks cut off for power and Hamid Mir, well he is a Mir. That says all that has to be said about him.

Thank you Mr. Pajeet kumar saksaina Your message will be conveyed to the concerned authorities
ok md. chawal khan world knows your message of sar tan se juda , your name rings warning bell through out the world . as they know who you are they call you out of normal que for special treatment at international airports . :D

ok md. chawal khan world knows your message of sar tan se juda , your name rings warning bell through out the world . as they know who you are they call you out of normal que for special treatment at international airports . :D
Ok Mr . Pajeet kumar saksaina , so nice to hear from your mouth that you often use todo tatti on the railway stations and bus stops :lol:

That post flew over your head like a UAP.

let me rephrase - the inference is a quick dismissal of pre-existing societal notions which are a carry over from previous generations that bring intellectual and moral rot with them. No, I am not proposing a thanos like snap to get rid of everyone over 38.
Nor is it the only solution or a good solution - but unless the inherint ills of society are tackled through a massive or simple combination of solutions many of which have passed through here in the forum and otherwise - all the complaints on Hamid Mirs or Mir Jafars are simple sheepish burial of the ostrich head in the sand.

Using the quote-unquote for Islam implies that whatever proposed social changed which many so called religious reformists try to pass of as an Islamic solution that has NOTHING to do with Islam is not going to solve Pakistani ills. It requires leadership by scientific and economic knowledge experts rather than people proposing we use Jinn for electric power - your poor attempt at takfirism aside.

However, that fact that I had to explain all of this and led to nothing but feel good copy paste of Allama Iqbal’s poetry rather than the actual exegesis of what he was implying and even the basic idea of tying ones camels before leaving it to Allah is lost upon Pakistanis in general.

Let me try to explain in “Salees English” i.e. “Asaan Angrezi” so that people like me on this forum can understand.

Well, you can bring together the best brains of Scientific and Economic domains but UNTILL you don’t have the conducive environment where their suggestions are understood and implemented nothing will happen … probably outsourcing will be required since you do not believe that anyone within the Country is capable…?

The true religious leadership will have to come forward (or brought forward) that are the ones which have the intellectual depth to open the doors of ingenuity backed by Islamic teachings so that the majority of the masses can be taken into confidence when a new solution is proposed for the betterment of society…which previously was thought to go against Islamic teaching etc...

And lastly this ingrained behavior of hypocrisy in our society had to go this “qol or fel main khulla tazaad” is eating us from within.

On the solution front it should be better if you have provided few links to the threads on this forum posted previously pointing to viable solutions…anyways in my previous post I have mentioned the notion of “Nizam e Adal” which have to be implemented and that might be the starting point for the journey in the right direction. So as you are getting rid of the corrupt lot (from various domains in the society), you will be giving confidence to the honest and brightest of the society to come forward and contribute in various spheres…that is why judicial reform is the first step. The million dollar question is WHO will implement it?

Again, I will appreciate if you can post few links to any previous threads which discusses the remedy of your liking.

Back
Top Bottom