What's new

Gohar Rizvi has denied naming ISI behind Dacca attack.

Are you trying to prove my points right about India that Indians hatred for Pakistan left Indians blind? :D

According to CNN: ISIS claimed responsibility for the attack through its media branch, Amaq.
Initially, a U.S. official told CNN it was more likely that al Qaeda in the Indian Subcontinent conducted this attack because it had demonstrated a more capable presence in Dhaka through attacks over the past few months. But after photos purportedly showing the inside of the cafe and dead hostages were posted on an ISIS-affiliated website, U.S. officials said they are now focused on ISIS as the perpetrator.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Even one or few sources suggest ISIS might not behind the attack even though it already claimed responsibility. But not a single neutral source has pointed allegation against Pakistan. Only Indian medias did. That's why they are caught red handed for lies. To the extent, in neutral sources Gohar Rizvi also denied the allegation against Pakistan in connection to the attack in cafe, Bangladesh. What you are giving me is Indian narrative sources that points finger towards Pakistan. Are you that thick not to see the point so clearly?

May God helps you and your Indians free of your hatred for Pakistan. It is so ironic that you Indians still fail to realize why we are shaming Indian media sources right now. :D

So they are investigating the ISIS as a potential perpetrator. I am asking for you to quote something that proves your words that the "whole world agrees that ISIS is behind it" (i.e that there is guaranteed 100% confirmation of their sole involvement from a govt this early in the investigation). Not to mention the US will have to work with the Bangladesh investigation agencies and police to gain the full truth of the perpetrators exact affiliations, organisations and histories....you really think any international country is going to ignore Bangladesh stance about the local networks like JMB being involved (with potential additional ISIS support/self-declared affiliation?)

Now again, you still have not answered whether you accept that PM Hasina advisor Mr Imam stated an ISI connection in his interview with NDTV. Did you watch the video to listen to his words yet? Just accept that at least one govt official from Bangladesh has stated an ISI connection and we can be done with this circular exercise.

You really have reading comprehension problems. One or few might as the source you pointed, but the source i posted already stated that ISIS claims responsibility for the attack in Bangladesh.

Not a single neutral source points toward the allegation of Pakistan. Almost every neutral sources is in agreement baring one or two that ISIS is behind the attack in Bangladesh.

Only Indians medias made allegation against Pakistan. One has already denied.

Your posts suggests only Indian medias revolve around your world. That's why my prayer is with you misguided Indians who are victim of hatred towards Pakistan. Seriously, you are still using Indian sources like NDTV which we just shamed not long ago. Why should i accept Indian sources which we shamed Indian sources for lying? Do you not understand we are shaming Indian medias because they are caught red handed for the lies? :D

You really have reading comprehension problems. One or few might as the source you pointed, but the source i posted already stated that ISIS claims responsibility for the attack in Bangladesh.

Not a single neutral source points toward the allegation of Pakistan. Almost every neutral sources is in agreement baring one or two that ISIS is behind the attack in Bangladesh.

Your posts suggests only Indian medias revolve around your world. That's why my prayer is with you misguided Indians who are victim of hatred towards Pakistan. Seriously, you are still using Indian sources like NDTV which we just shamed not long ago. Why should i accept Indian sources which we shamed Indian sources for lying? Do you not understand we are shaming Indian medias because they are caught red handed for the lies? :D

ISIS claiming responsibility does not mean it was automatically behind the majority of what is involved in such an attack. ISIS thrives by claiming responsbility....but its exact role is almost always quite limited beyond potential inspiration (through internet and other means). In that way it is quite different from say Al Qaeda or the entrenched local groups in a country like JMB. In effect ISIS has become somewhat of a looming shadow over a larger complex environment of terror groups.

ISIS involvement and ISI involvement are not mutually exclusive. Did you even watch what the Bangladeshi official mr Imam was saying? There can be a multiple number of conduits for a particular terror cell, it does not have to be "ISIS" only. Bangladesh govt certainly has rejected that assertion already from the information they had on these 5 individuals beforehand.

One denied, the other 2 have NOT denied. So what does that mean about the other 2? They are also acting in official capacity of Bangladesh govt right? And its not Indian media that made the allegation, it simply transmitted the message of these 2 officials, and the 3rd guy (who denied) was somehow lumped in with these other 2 and he didn't like that and hence his statement. It does not detract from the statement of the other 2 (one minister and one PMO advisor - the latter of which is on video saying it).

Your posts suggests only Indian medias revolve around your world. That's why my prayer is with you misguided Indians who are victim of hatred towards Pakistan. Seriously, you are still using Indian sources like NDTV which we just shamed not long ago. Why should i accept Indian sources which we shamed Indian sources for lying? Do you not understand we are shaming Indian medias because they are caught red handed for the lies?

As long as you deny what a Bangladeshi official (Mr. Imam) said clearly on video, captured by Indian media, the jokes on you pal. If you don't like what he (and Mr Inu as well) said....take it up with those two individuals....not the Indian media for reporting what they said and potentially getting one other guy mixed up with the statements of these two.

Take it up with this guy for example, a Bangladeshi official:

They know even if they blame Pakistan everyone knows how judicial murders hasina did to Pakistani lovers so if it is even titi for tat world don't see it a threat

@Nilgiri

ISIS claimed the responsibility and the whole world confirmed that. That is end of it. Anything more, you are fooling yourself which Indian medias just did. Just stop embarrassing yourself.

If you are gonna use quotes from Indian medias, then i am gonna ignore it. Why? Because Indian medias just caught red handed for the lies. One had denied is proof of that. I don't care what others have said since their opinions have no bearing. Why? Their quotes, anti-Pakistani propaganda statements, are found only in Indian medias. The same Indian medias we are shaming for lying big time. To the extent, they showed no remorse nor apologized.

Your hatred for Pakistan is leaving you blind completely. That's why you only hear what you wanna hear. If going against the authentic narrative of the world is not enough to prove that you Indians have gone retarded, then nothing else is. Continuing living in the delusional world which is only found in India only.

If you are gonna use quotes from Indian medias,

Quotes from Indian media? Why not watch the Bangladesh official speak?

Its at 1.30. QUOTE: "THEY (JMB, JEI) have close connections with ISI and Pakistan"

I got no huge hatred for anybody. Its just interesting that people like you are blaming the media for being the messenger. They didn't tell this guy to say what he did.

Again do you deny that at least one Bangladesh official (Mr Imam) has specified an ISI link to the attacks? Watch the video.

Please refer to your compatriot's post:

https://defence.pk/threads/pakistan...st-attack-in-dhaka.437582/page-3#post-8439134

Don't blame Indian media, there is a very clear video of him blaming ISI

So take up your issues with the Bangladeshi official Mr Imam, not with Indian media. The video evidence of what he said is irrefutable. But what will be your next excuse? That he is not who he says he is? That he was coached/pressured in some way? How do you reconcile that he has not withdrawn his statement if so after leaving the interview?

The issue is not Mr Rizvi (who may have been misquoted or misunderstood who was quoting who) but this clear video proof of Mr. Imam (advisor to Bangladesh PMO) saying ISI links are there with the islamic terror cells in Bangladesh.

Whether thats true or not, you have to take that up with him (and Bangladesh)....not crucify NDTV for interviewing and releasing this video as a messenger.

Attack/challenge the content (and its source i.e Bangladesh official/Bangladesh govt)...not the intermediary.

What did i just say? @Nilgiri

ISIS claimed the responsibility and the whole world confirmed that. That is end of it. Anything more, you are fooling yourself which Indian medias just did. Just stop embarrassing yourself.

If you are gonna use quotes from Indian medias, then i am gonna ignore it. Why? Because Indian medias just caught red handed for the lies. One had denied is proof of that. I don't care what others have said since their opinions have no bearing. Why? Their quotes, anti-Pakistani propaganda statements, are found only in Indian medias. The same Indian medias we are shaming for lying big time. To the extent, they showed no remorse nor apologized.

Your hatred for Pakistan is leaving you blind completely. That's why you only hear what you wanna hear. If going against the authentic narrative of the world is not enough to prove that you Indians have gone retarded, then nothing else is. Continuing living in the delusional world which is only found in India only.

Ask yourself a question. Why only Indian sources is pointing allegation towards Pakistan and not the rest of the world? Are they [rest of the world] stupid to put on one basket [ISIS]? You want Pakistan to take your words based on Indian sources which they just lied, never mind Bangladesh anti-Pakistan agenda is known to all over the world.

You are gonna use same source which they are caught red handed for their lies openly and why we are shaming Indian medias? Are you really that retarded? You are trolling like mentally retarded.

Showing me that clip won't make different since he already denied. Why did he deny in neutral sources? Why? Ask yourself that question. India is truly hopeless case. :D

Indian sources

Its a Bangladeshi source (Mr Imam). Have you not watched the video?

Is he an Indian?

Showing me that clip won't make different since he already denied. Why did he deny in neutral sources? Why? Ask yourself that question. India is truly hopeless case.

Mr Imam IS NOT Mr Rizvi. Mr Imam HAS NOT DENIED anything, since there is video proof.

Please understand that these are two different people, but both are political advisors to the Bangladesh PM. Mr Rizvi mistook himself to be the subject of an article that was talking about Mr. Imam.

So that person sitting in the clip there that you see me posting a few times now (since you still refuse to watch it).....that is NOT Mr Rizvi (the person that rushed to deny out of his own confusion).

It is Mr. Imam.

Mr. HT Imam:

2965b9c15a43df23adb251c4a6936d46.jpg

Mr. Rizvi:

gowher-rizvi.jpg

TWO DIFFERENT PEOPLE. GET IT?

Again your compatriot could not have said it better:

"Don't blame Indian media, there is a very clear video of him blaming ISI"

By him he means Mr. Imam....not mr Rizvi.

Mr. Imam, a Bangladeshi official, has clearly stated on video that there are ISI links to the group (JMB) and thus the attacks. End of story.

I really can't make this any clearer for you.

You have officially lost the plot. :D

NDTV News is Indian news. The same one that is caught red handed for the lies. One has already denied. Others you mention is yet to confirm in neutral sources knowing the reputation of Indian news media. We are shaming Indian news media because they lied big time which means absolutely nothing to you.

The worst part is that you are actually proud of that. You behave as if Indian news media is pure while the rest of the world is not. It is not your fault. Even you will blame Pakistan for yourself being mentally retarded right now. :D

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom