What's new

Gohar Rizvi has denied naming ISI behind Dacca attack.

No sir, I said if we start discussing the history, then there will be mud slinging...I did not say that you slung mud in that post.

Let it go.

I had just tried at summarising Bangladesh political history. It was a mistake. West Pakistanis were and are a simple, linear people, not complicated and crooked like us.

Actually I am puzzled by that response.
  1. What do you agree with?
  2. What do you disagree with?
  3. What differences are you talking about?
I am not in the least interested in the role of ISI. My post was to explain the dynamics of politics and society in Bangladesh.
Sir, I agree with the history you described and I respect your analysis. But I disagree that ISI established contacts with Islamists in Bd and India...simply there is no such evidence. ISI does not work like that...It is just an intelligence gathering agency and unlike RAW, it refrains from terrorist activities. It always tries to focus on positive aspects of the society. It is possible that ISI may have helped India in some way or the other but the reverse is not true...For example ISI's work in Afghanistan basically benefitted India too otherwise Russia would have annexed India if Pakistan allowed them to move through Pakistan, but you may differ, so in that way Pakistan and ISI defended India too. We have always tried to extend our hand to have good relations with India and Pakistan and ISI will keep striving for the eternal peace in South Asia. We should work together to the peace in the region. Both nations cannot fight forever. If not like US-Canada at least just like Iran and Pakistan. Though I think we have a lot of commonalities in your cultures and that can benefit both of the countries.

Sir, I agree with the history you described and I respect your analysis. But I disagree that ISI established contacts with Islamists in Bd and India...simply there is no such evidence. ISI does not work like that...It is just an intelligence gathering agency and unlike RAW, it refrains from terrorist activities. It always tries to focus on positive aspects of the society. It is possible that ISI may have helped India in some way or the other but the reverse is not true...For example ISI's work in Afghanistan basically benefitted India too otherwise Russia would have annexed India if Pakistan allowed them to move through Pakistan, but you may differ, so in that way Pakistan and ISI defended India too. We have always tried to extend our hand to have good relations with India and Pakistan and ISI will keep striving for the eternal peace in South Asia. We should work together to the peace in the region. Both nations cannot fight forever. If not like US-Canada at least just like Iran and Pakistan. Though I think we have a lot of commonalities in your cultures and that can benefit both of the countries.

Please, just ignore everything but the social history.

Worst
ImageUploadedByDefence.pk1467652681.708638.jpg

What really gets me is that Indians come out here and say things like, Pakistani school books teach hate towards india and thus the Pakistani public behave in that fashion. Recently we got some flak like that from Rabbani Khar also.

And I always want to ask those people how do you explain the Indians hate toward Pakistan? From their news media to their emotional public and their movies, they SELL hate to the public and the public gobbles it up.

We have countless accounts of Indians visiting Pakistan who go back and say nothing but the best of things about warm welcomes they receive in Pakistan. Unfortunately, many times (not all) such warm Pakistani hospitality is not reciprocated by Indians.

Well if you guys eschew cross border terrorism and curtail proxies from using Pakistan as the base for cross border raids then we can become good neighbours.

We have countless accounts of Indians visiting Pakistan who go back and say nothing but the best of things about warm welcomes they receive in Pakistan. Unfortunately, many times (not all) such warm Pakistani hospitality is not reciprocated by Indians.

FWIW, almost 130,000 Pakistani tourists visited India last year (2015) and its expected to increase this year.

Well, HT Imam, the guy in the NDTV video, is just a political adviser to the PM, he's not even a proper bureaucrat for that matter. :lol:

While Gowher Rizvi is the International Affairs adviser to the PM. There is no doubt his statements have more credibility than HT Imam on this issue...

Like I care about your stance about PMLN/PTI. Dude, your posts dont even make any sense and you are warning me of embarrassing myself? :what:

You are the one who has presumed anything about me. Let's save time and hear your version on what do you think i am trying to make points.

You are the one who has presumed anything about me. Let's save time and hear your version on what do you think i am trying to make points.

This was your first quote

Shame on Indian medias. Both Indian medias and PTI will get along well

I was responding to the bolded statement. If you have bothered to read the posts, you should have known that the claim was already debunked and people already posted videos of the person blaming Pakistan. Hope it clears your confusion.

This was your first quote

Shame on Indian medias. Both Indian medias and PTI will get along well

I was responding to the bolded statement. If you have bothered to read the posts, you should have known that the claim was already debunked and people already posted videos of the person blaming Pakistan. Hope it clears your confusion.

What claim was already debunked? Please share your versions and that way my trip will be saved from visiting all those pages. :D

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom