What's new

Gohar Rizvi has denied naming ISI behind Dacca attack.

Well, I have noticed irrational India media behavior many times. Dramatization and sensationalism ?. For what ? . For national rating or yellow journalism. But, these tactics leave a deep scare of hate among the general population of India. Where you can also notice calling name to Pakistani or Pakistan in Indian forums. Hope you won't ask me for example.

<sigh> No, I won't ask you for examples. Maybe someday I can convince ordinary, decent Pakistanis that ordinary, decent Indians really fear and dislike the extremists, in whichever country it is at the time.

<sigh> No, I won't ask you for examples. Maybe someday I can convince ordinary, decent Pakistanis that ordinary, decent Indians really fear and dislike the extremists, in whichever country it is at the time.
Sir the ordinary decent citizens will really fear and dislike extremists, in whichever country it is at the time and from whichever country they belong to. The problem is with those making the decisions and those who exploit these ordinary decent citizens in the name or patriotism or religion or any other motivational/emotional factor.

My comment was precise to his birthplace and Indian prestitute ness. Did any of it prove wrong?

Yes, grossly wrong. The phrase was used by General V. K. Singh, and it was first used in India. That hardly means that pressmen are not bought and sold elsewhere. And as for your tangled syntax, there is nothing called Indian prestitute ness.

It is no use avoiding disclosure by tap dancing your way around. It will only invited keen scrutiny of all future posts, and immediate and condign punishment.

Sir the ordinary decent citizens will really fear and dislike extremists, in whichever country it is at the time and from whichever country they belong to. The problem is with those making the decisions and those who exploit these ordinary decent citizens in the name or patriotism or religion or any other motivational/emotional factor.

True. Precisely and succinctly true. Again, I cannot add a single word to your post.

well sir, it's my opinion and I am entitled to it. :)

Of course you are, and thank you for reminding me of it. In turn, you will not be offended by my strong opposition to your outlook.

The way Indians put blame on Pakistan, so early, without any proper investigation, is itself proof that they are on their propaganda. My understanding for propaganda is that you have to keep issue alive as long as u can and you have to score and achieve your objectives as quickly as you can before issue settles down....

India wants to compete with China alone. They don't want Pakistan, a powerful and healthy one, to take attention of world....Thats why sometimes, isolation crap or sponsoring terrorism crap, comes out of Indian mouths against Pakistan. i think they are so much influenced by South Korea-North korea and Israel-Arabs conflicts....They liked and have seen that model how World praises South Korea and hates North Korea. They just want that picture in Pak-india relations, Pakistan, being a villain and India, an innocent hero....This plan comes under psychological and information warfare, hence we can clearly see this in this very thread....

I say, show them what we have got. We were more good in economy in 1960s, 1970s, we introduced first submarine in region/indian ocean. We introduced maritime patrol aircraft P3C orion in this region after which India wakes up and brought P8 poseidon. We established SUPARCO, Indians later coming up with their ISRO.

Man, we were dominating India and region....Its time to regain our lost ground and glory. We have will, power and capacity to influence and inflict pain on more than 1 billion people. We should proud on ourselves. We fought them despite we were outnumbered in resources and man power and will continue to do so if need arises.......:pakistan:

Pakistan will go ahead no matter the circumstances. India's honeymoon period is over. Indians were very happy how Pakistan has trapped himself in Afghanistan in Soviet-Afghan war, resulting in tremendous problems for Pakistanis regarding economy and society but now Indians should be made clear, from now on Pakistan will only rise and rise. Stop us if you can. We have shifted our focus on our past glory and world back.

Pakistanis should calmly fight this psychological warfare as there is nothing to worry about. India's power/advantage lies in Pakistan's weaknesses. We are responsible for making Indians confident and happy.
Its time to lead, my fellow countrymen. Its time to lead from front.... :pakistan:

You don't even know me or my predictable stances on PMLN/PTI. Let me guess, your lady feeling is hurt hence unnecessary posts? I suggest you stop with unnecessary posts before you further embarrass yourself. Or better yet, mourn about the pleasant news about your news media credibility. :D

Like I care about your stance about PMLN/PTI. Dude, your posts dont even make any sense and you are warning me of embarrassing myself? :what:

Wasn't ISI responsible for beef smuggling in India? Oh, those restless, creative spooks... After profiting from their hedge fund operations during Brexit, what more they need? Never enough for them spies..

On serious note, does the world take this childish nonsense seriously, anymore?

Well, I have noticed irrational India media behavior many times. Dramatization and sensationalism ?. For what ? . For national rating or yellow journalism. But, these tactics leave a deep scare of hate among the general population of India. Where you can also notice calling name to Pakistani or Pakistan in Indian forums. Hope you won't ask me for example.

And I hope that you will also take into consideration both the bizarre behaviour of Pakistani media as well as the hate-scarred behaviour of Pakistani individuals themselves.

Just look at this thread, for instance. All the Pakistanis (well, almost all) have without batting an eyelid taken the story of a forged statement as authentic and not even bothered to check and find the truth. If this response by the Pakistanis on PDF were an Indian common reaction, what would you, for instance call it? Truthfully?

Gowhar's family migrated to East Pakistan from Murshidabad. In BD people take him as an US-Indian plant. Therefore, this development is interesting.

ISIs attack in Bangladesh shows broad reach as 'caliphate' feels pressure

CNN: Over the weekend ISIS dispelled any doubts that it was behind the terror attack in Dhaka, Bangladesh. In doing so, the group provided another example of its growing footprint in Asia -- and opened up another theater in its contest with al Qaeda.

Both groups have been trying to raise their profile in Bangladesh by taking advantage of growing Islamist militancy there. They have co-opted or affiliated with home-grown jihadist groups. Al Qaeda has formed a branch -- al Qaeda in the Indian Subcontinent - which includes Bangladesh. And elsewhere in Asia, ISIS is trying to establish a growing presence as it comes under pressure in its heartland.
Late Saturday, ISIS released photographs of the alleged attackers and of the scene inside the café before Bangladeshi forces moved in. Photographs posted by ISIS-affiliated media outlet Amaq include gruesome scenes that appear to be from inside the café. The decor matches that of the Holey Artisan Bakery; the victims appear to have died from neck wounds -- which is consistent with what Bangladeshi authorities have reported about the scene.

The photographs of the attackers, smiling and holding their guns, were clearly taken before the assault -- suggesting at least co-ordination with ISIS in Iraq or Syria even if not proving direct operational control.
The assault was of a different nature and scale to anything claimed by ISIS in Bangladesh before. In the space of a few hours as many people were killed as had died in terror incidents in Bangladesh in the previous 18 months.

Al Qaeda responds
As if in answer to the ISIS statement, al Qaeda shot back Sunday with its own call to action. A message from the leader of al Qaeda in the Indian Subcontinent (AQIS), Asim Umar, was released on Sunday inciting Muslims to kill Hindu police and officials in India.

"Even if you come out carrying merely knives and swords then -- history bears witness -- Hindus cannot withstand you," he said in the Urdu-language audio.
AQIS has also begun publishing an online magazine called Resurgence that has called for attacks in Bangladesh, while al Qaeda leader Ayman al Zawahiri has called on Bangladeshi clerics to lead protests and encourage martyrdom.

Bangladesh has seen growing Islamist militancy since 2013, in reaction to a crackdown by the secular government against the main Islamist party -- the Jamaat e Islami. Four of its leading figures have been executed for crimes allegedly committed during Bangladesh's war of independence from Pakistan in 1971.
That militancy has led to the murders of secular bloggers and gay rights activists, as well as Hindu priests, over the past two years. Many of those attacks have been claimed by a group called Ansar al Islam, the Bangladesh part of AQIS.
By comparison, attacks attributed to ISIS sympathizers have targeted foreigners. In late 2015, ISIS claimed that its gunmen -- "Soldiers of the Caliphate in Bangladesh" -- were behind the murders of an Italian aid worker and Japanese citizen in Bangladesh.
Like those killings, the Dhaka attack appears to have been carried out by Bangladeshis. But it was far more ambitious and ISIS -- at some level - appears to have had foreknowledge of the plan. The sole surviving attacker may provide greater detail about that relationship, but equally the assailants may have been foot soldiers, with communication carried out at a higher level.

This is how INDIANS view the News after manipulation by Indian media :-)

http://edition.cnn.com/2016/07/03/asia/bangladesh-isis-al-qaeda/

What else you expect from shitty bollywood crap.. their own people call them presstitute for a reason.. there should be complete ban on bollywood media atleast on this site..

Last edited:
Bangladesh refutes Indian media reports claiming Pakistan's links to Dhaka attack

ISLAMABAD: Bangladesh on Sunday refuted Indian media reports claiming it blamed Pakistan for the recent Dhaka cafe siege which killed at least 20 people.

Terming reports by Indian media as ‘fake’, Adviser to the Bangladesh Prime Minister on International Affairs Professor Gowher Rizvi assured Islamabad Dhaka did not blame Pakistan for the attack.

A letter to Islamabad on behalf of Rizvi in fact urged all countries, including Pakistan, to help Bangladesh in its fight against terror.

The Bangladesh High Commission in Islamabad issued a statement which quoted Rizvi as saying, “The statement issued by Indian media was ‘utter nonsense’ and that he has never issued any statement or spoken to any TV channel regarding the issue.”

“Professor Gowher Rizvi wanted me to convey this immediately to Islamabad so that there was no misunderstanding,” the letter read.

india.jpg

On Sunday, NDTV claimed the deadly terror attack was likely enabled by Pakistan’s premier spy agency ISI.

“Hossain Toufique Imam is the political adviser to Sheikh Hasina, the prime minister of Bangladesh. HT Imam told NDTV that the manner in which the hostages, which included a 19-year-old Indian student Tarishi Jain, were killed with machetes suggests the role of a local terrorist group, the banned Jamaatul Mujahideen,” the report said.

Last week, armed militants had killed 20 civilians after taking them hostage in a Bangladesh cafe overnight and many of the victims were hacked to death, an army spokesperson said.

T

“We’ve recovered 20 bodies. Most them had been brutally hacked to death with sharp weapons,” Brigadier General Nayeem Ashfaq Chowdhury told reporters in Dhaka, without giving the nationality of the victims.

Thirteen survivors were also rescued at the end of the siege in an upmarket neighbourhood of the capital Dhaka, including three foreigners.

“Three of those who were rescued were foreigners, including one Japanese and two Sri Lankans,” said the spokesperson.

Meanwhile, Pakistan rejected on Monday allegations of involvement in the Dhaka terror episode as “baseless, irresponsible and provocative”.

In response to media queries regarding allegations of Pakistan’s involvement in the attack, FO spokesperson Nafees Zakaria stressed that “these are highly regrettable, irresponsible and provocative stories being carried in the Indian media. They are utterly baseless and unfounded. Pakistan strongly rejects such allegations.”

The spokesperson referred the media to the statement of adviser to Bangladeshi PM, refuting the Indian media story.

“Pakistan deeply appreciates Prof Gowher’s timely rebuttal to the Indian media’s reports. Pakistan has strongly condemned the terrorist attack in Dhaka and expressed solidarity with the government and the brotherly people of Bangladesh and offered condolences and sympathised with the families of the victims,” Zakaria said.

“Pakistan condemns terrorism in all its forms and manifestations. Being itself one of the biggest victims of terrorism, Pakistan welcomes Prof Gowher Rizvi’s call for international cooperation to fight the menace of terrorism,” he added.

http://tribune.com.pk/story/1135860...eports-claiming-pakistans-links-dhaka-attack/

@Areesh @HRK @Max @somebozo @Khafee @farhan_9909 @slapshot @Tipu7 @Arsalan

What denial? We have him on camera....

@Windjammer did you guys fabricate this denial? You guys are just lame.

The following is video where he actually makes the claim

http://www.ndtv.com/world-news/paks...cial-to-ndtv-1427408?pfrom=home-lateststories

INDIAT10.jpg

What really gets me is that Indians come out here and say things like, Pakistani school books teach hate towards india and thus the Pakistani public behave in that fashion. Recently we got some flak like that from Rabbani Khar also.

And I always want to ask those people how do you explain the Indians hate toward Pakistan? From their news media to their emotional public and their movies, they SELL hate to the public and the public gobbles it up.

We have countless accounts of Indians visiting Pakistan who go back and say nothing but the best of things about warm welcomes they receive in Pakistan. Unfortunately, many times (not all) such warm Pakistani hospitality is not reciprocated by Indians.

ISIs attack in Bangladesh shows broad reach as 'caliphate' feels pressure

CNN: Over the weekend ISIS dispelled any doubts that it was behind the terror attack in Dhaka, Bangladesh. In doing so, the group provided another example of its growing footprint in Asia -- and opened up another theater in its contest with al Qaeda.

Both groups have been trying to raise their profile in Bangladesh by taking advantage of growing Islamist militancy there. They have co-opted or affiliated with home-grown jihadist groups. Al Qaeda has formed a branch -- al Qaeda in the Indian Subcontinent - which includes Bangladesh. And elsewhere in Asia, ISIS is trying to establish a growing presence as it comes under pressure in its heartland.
Late Saturday, ISIS released photographs of the alleged attackers and of the scene inside the café before Bangladeshi forces moved in. Photographs posted by ISIS-affiliated media outlet Amaq include gruesome scenes that appear to be from inside the café. The decor matches that of the Holey Artisan Bakery; the victims appear to have died from neck wounds -- which is consistent with what Bangladeshi authorities have reported about the scene.

The photographs of the attackers, smiling and holding their guns, were clearly taken before the assault -- suggesting at least co-ordination with ISIS in Iraq or Syria even if not proving direct operational control.
The assault was of a different nature and scale to anything claimed by ISIS in Bangladesh before. In the space of a few hours as many people were killed as had died in terror incidents in Bangladesh in the previous 18 months.

Al Qaeda responds
As if in answer to the ISIS statement, al Qaeda shot back Sunday with its own call to action. A message from the leader of al Qaeda in the Indian Subcontinent (AQIS), Asim Umar, was released on Sunday inciting Muslims to kill Hindu police and officials in India.

"Even if you come out carrying merely knives and swords then -- history bears witness -- Hindus cannot withstand you," he said in the Urdu-language audio.
AQIS has also begun publishing an online magazine called Resurgence that has called for attacks in Bangladesh, while al Qaeda leader Ayman al Zawahiri has called on Bangladeshi clerics to lead protests and encourage martyrdom.

Bangladesh has seen growing Islamist militancy since 2013, in reaction to a crackdown by the secular government against the main Islamist party -- the Jamaat e Islami. Four of its leading figures have been executed for crimes allegedly committed during Bangladesh's war of independence from Pakistan in 1971.
That militancy has led to the murders of secular bloggers and gay rights activists, as well as Hindu priests, over the past two years. Many of those attacks have been claimed by a group called Ansar al Islam, the Bangladesh part of AQIS.
By comparison, attacks attributed to ISIS sympathizers have targeted foreigners. In late 2015, ISIS claimed that its gunmen -- "Soldiers of the Caliphate in Bangladesh" -- were behind the murders of an Italian aid worker and Japanese citizen in Bangladesh.
Like those killings, the Dhaka attack appears to have been carried out by Bangladeshis. But it was far more ambitious and ISIS -- at some level - appears to have had foreknowledge of the plan. The sole surviving attacker may provide greater detail about that relationship, but equally the assailants may have been foot soldiers, with communication carried out at a higher level.

This is how INDIANS view the News after manipulation by Indian media :-)

http://edition.cnn.com/2016/07/03/asia/bangladesh-isis-al-qaeda/
@Joe Shearer @Arsalan @Irfan Baloch @Windjammer

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom