What's new

Gohar Rizvi has denied naming ISI behind Dacca attack.

You are the one who started. What happened now? Can't back your statement? Please prove me wrong. Isn't that how the process works? :D

Are you crack or something? I said go and read the posts were members posted it. I am actually wondering if you are not interested in reading posts, why bother visiting the forum?

Are you crack or something? I said go and read the posts were members posted it. I am actually wondering if you are not interested in reading posts, why bother visiting the forum?

You are the one who said i am in wrong here. So prove it. What is it? Quite frankly, i have no idea. But apparently you do, and yet you cannot back your statement?

You are the one who said i am in wrong here. So prove it. What is it? Quite frankly, i have no idea. But apparently you do, and yet you cannot back your statement?

Thats what I asked whether you have comprehension problem or not.. Read from the beginning. You will see some posts with videos of the person accusing Pakistan of supporting terrorists. Dude you cant expect everyone to spoon feed you.

Thats what I asked whether you have comprehension problem or not.. Read from the beginning. You will see some posts with videos of the person accusing Pakistan of supporting terrorists. Dude you cant expect everyone to spoon feed you.

Then you are supposed to provide the evidence to back with or better yet, educate me on this matter. You cannot just call anyone wrong and get away. That's what you call process by backing your version? I didn't get started on you. You did, and onus is on you to prove it. If you cannot, then keep your mouth shut. What gave you right to pass judgement without evidence to back with?

Then you are supposed to provide the evidence to back with or better yet, educate me on this matter. You cannot just call anyone wrong and get away. That's what you call process by backing your version? I didn't get started on you. You did, and onus is on you to prove it. If you cannot, then keep your mouth shut. What gave you right to pass judgement without evidence to back with?

Stop embarrassing yourself. I told you go and read from the beginning. There are enough posts by members to debunk the current statement of Gohar Rizvi. If you are not bothered to do it, then its not my problem. This is my last post to you. Move on.

Since you are incapable of proving me wrong, yet you cannot wait to label me wrong just like typical Indian medias.

Nonetheless, i am share to surmise my version here:

Discussion on this thread is on the matter of credibility of Indian medias after Indian medias quoted Gohar Rizvi saying Pakistan is allegedly behind the attacks. On neutral resource, Gohar Rizvi has denied any Pakistani connection to behind the attack. Hence, we are shaming Indian medias to no end.

To my conclusion here.

Indian medias is shameless, hence the comparison with PTI because PTI holds u-turn reputation too. What part of the context don't you understand or any context that suggests i am wrong?

Stop embarrassing yourself. I told you go and read from the beginning. There are enough posts by members to debunk the current statement of Gohar Rizvi. If you are not bothered to do it, then its not my problem. This is my last post to you. Move on.

You have just embarrassed yourself. I am gonna screenshot this before you edit your post. :D

Indian media has shady reputation. If Gohar Rizvi is denying that he allegedly accused of Pakistan in connection to attack in Bangladesh, that does not look good on Indian medias since only Indian medias ran anti-Pakistani propaganda news 24 hours being the enemy of Pakistan, while not a single neutral source has reported to indicate Pakistan is behind the attack. Even neural source appears to be in agreement that ISIS is behind the attack.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Indian medias is shameless and rightly so. Cannot wait to blame Pakistan at first opportunity to make mockery of its own later. Embarrassment nation to the world. Hence the comparison with PTI because both will get along well knowing their questionable reputations and their soft corner for TTP. :D

Since you are incapable of proving me wrong, yet you cannot wait to label me wrong just like typical Indian medias.

Nonetheless, i am share to surmise my version here:

Discussion on this thread is on the matter of credibility of Indian medias after Indian medias quoted Gohar Rizvi saying Pakistan is allegedly behind the attacks. On neutral resource, Gohar Rizvi has denied any Pakistani connection to behind the attack. Hence, we are shaming Indian medias to no end.

To my conclusion here.

Indian medias is shameless, hence the comparison with PTI because PTI holds u-turn reputation too. What part of the context don't you understand or any context that suggests i am wrong?

You have just embarrassed yourself. I am gonna screenshot this before you edit your post. :D

Indian media has shady reputation. If Gohar Rizvi is denying that he allegedly accused of Pakistan in connection to attack in Bangladesh, that does not look good on Indian medias since only Indian medias ran anti-Pakistani propaganda news 24 hours being the enemy of Pakistan, while not a single neutral source has reported to indicate Pakistan is behind the attack. Even neural source appears to be in agreement that ISIS is behind the attack.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Indian medias is shameless and rightly so. Cannot wait to blame Pakistan at first opportunity to make mockery of its own later. Embarrassment nation to the world. Hence the comparison with PTI because both will get along well knowing their questionable reputations and their soft corner for TTP. :D

Just wondering do you accept that two (other) bangladesh officials have linked ISI to the attacks?

i.e Mr Imam (political advisor) and Mr Inu (who is a minister)

"A nation which voluntarily gives away its freedom deserves to be treated as slaves" - Mustafa Kemal Pasha

What's there in a statement from a BD government folk? Even the Sultan of deafs and dumbs knows that it's a done deal - it's by India, for Hindistan and of Bharat...

Last edited by a moderator:
Just wondering do you accept that two (other) bangladesh officials have linked ISI to the attacks?

i.e Mr Imam (political advisor) and Mr Inu (who is a minister)

Based on Indian sources? Why are we shaming Indian medias in the first place? Besides, i don't care what others said. They are entitled to their own opinions since neutral source has already proved that ISIS is behind the attack, and their opinions have no bearing in reality. Nonetheless, the integrity of Indian medias is on the question here because they quoted certain political figure which accused Pakistan behind the attack, and in neutral source, the same political figure denied.

At this moment, i am skeptical at Indian medias. Never mind the fact that neutral sources already pointed that ISIS is behind the attack which manages to faze you billion Indians. You guys don't care about the truth. You guys just want Pakistan to be blamed at any cost. Otherwise, you guys wouldn't be quoting your own Indian sources despite of knowing the fragile reputation your Indian medias carry. Your and Indian medias hatred for Pakistan have already clouded your and their sane judgement. Sanity and Indians don't go together for a reason. :D

"A nation which voluntarily gives away its freedom deserves to be treated as slaves" - Mustafa Kemal Pasha

What's there is a statement from a BD government folk? Even the Sultan of deafs and dumbs know that it's a done deal - it's by India, for Hindistan and of Bharat...

Indian medias claim that Gohar Rizvi alleges Pakistan is behind the attack. On neutral source, Gohar Rizvi denied alleging Pakistan in relate to behind the attack. However, neutral source points out that ISIS is behind the attack. The purpose of this thread to make mockery of Indian medias being the only one succumb to the blind hatred that clouded their sane judgement. Maybe they never were sane to begin with. :D

Last edited:
Based on Indian sources? Why are we shaming Indian medias in the first place? Besides, i don't care what others said. They are entitled to their own opinions since neutral source has already proved that ISIS is behind the attack, and their opinions have no bearing in reality. Nonetheless, the integrity of Indian medias is on the question because they quoted certain political figure which accused Pakistan behind the attack, and in neutral source, the same political figure denied.

At this moment, i am skeptical at Indian medias. Never mind the fact that neutral sources already pointed that ISIS is behind the attack which manages to faze you billion Indians. You guys don't care about the truth. You guys just want Pakistan to be blamed at any cost. Otherwise, you guys wouldn't be quoting your own Indian sources despite of knowing the fragile reputation your Indian medias carry. Your and Indian medias hatred for Pakistan have already clouded their sane judgement. Sanity and Indians don't go together for a reason. :D

OK have you watched the video of Mr Imam saying it outright? Its been posted several times already.

Lets ignore what the Minister Mr Inu said (but has not similarly protested his name being attached to the remarks like Mr Rizvi) for the time being.....but the VIDEO interview of a Bangladesh political advisor to their PM remarking about ISI links to JMB and Dhaka attacks is surely something you cannot deny as fabricated? Or are you saying he is not an official of Bangladesh govt? He has not come out and denied or withdrawn his remarks either (they are on.video after all).

Now I am still waiting for someone to post the exact media article where any ISI remark was attributed to Mr Rizvi. I still cannot find it anywhere.

OK have you watched the video of Mr Imam saying it outright? Its been posted several times already.

Lets ignore what the Minister Mr Inu said (but has not similarly protested his name being attached to the remarks like Mr Rizvi) for the time being.....but the VIDEO interview of a Bangladesh political advisor to their PM remarking about ISI links to JMB and Dhaka attacks is surely something you cannot deny as fabricated? Or are you saying he is not an official of Bangladesh govt? He has not come out and denied or withdrawn his remarks either (they are on.video after all).

Now I am still waiting for someone to post the exact media article where any ISI remark was attributed to Mr Rizvi. I still cannot find it anywhere.

Don't ask me. Ask Gohar Rizvi. He is the one who denied making allegation against Pakistan. Not a single neutral source made allegation against Pakistan. If anything, ISIS is reported to be behind the attack. Why Indian medias claimed absurd lies when Gohar Rizvi made no such statement? Making grave allegation without evidence to back is dangerous and should be banned, and arrested. The worst part is that you guys are still adamant to persist with Indian medias story after neutral sources already clarified that it is ISIS that behinds the attack. That shows you guys want to live in the world that feeds your and the rest of Indian hatred for Pakistan and keep those hatred alive by any means necessary.

I am worried about worst case scenario. ISIS attacking people in Indian and your Indian medias will be busy focusing on Pakistan, not ISIS. That's how messed you Indian people are now. Complete faithful to the hatred of Pakistan and Pakistan only.

Don't ask me. Ask Gohar Rizvi. He is the one who denied making allegation against Pakistan. Not a single neutral source made allegation against Pakistan. If anything, ISIS is reported to be behind the attack. Why Indian medias claimed absurd lies when Gohar Rizvi made no such statement? Making grave allegation without evidence to back is dangerous and should be banned, and arrested. The worst part is that you guys are still adamant to persist with Indian medias story after neutral sources already clarified that it is ISIS that behinds the attack. That shows you guys want to live in the world that feeds your and the rest of Indian hatred for Pakistan and keep those hatred alive by any means necessary.

I am worried about worst case scenario. ISIS attacking people in Indian and your Indian medias will be busy focusing on Pakistan, not ISIS. That's how messed you Indian people are now. Complete faithful to the hatred of Pakistan and Pakistan only.

Again you are completely skirting around the fact that a Bangladesh official (Mr. Imam) HAS on the record and on video said outright that ISI links exist with the terror group JMB. The video can be found at the top of the post here at the quote is at the timestamp specified:

https://defence.pk/threads/gohar-ri...ehind-dacca-attack.437751/page-3#post-8436000

I still see no evidence of Mr Rizvi being mentioned anywhere by any media group about saying something about the ISI....it is possible he misinterpreted being mentioned alongside the minister Mr Inu and thought Mr. Inu quote was being claimed as his.

But the fact of the matter is that TWO Bangladeshi govt officials (and one is even a minister) have come out and said there is an ISI link to the attacks....and there is clear video record of one saying so....and no withdrawal/denial by the other one of what he said (w.r.t ISI links to terror groups in Bangladesh starting in the 80s).

Now you can keep flogging the dead horse (Mr Rizvi misquoted/misunderstood) in an attempt to totally ignore what the other TWO Bangladeshi officials have CLEARLY said in an attempt to paint the Indian media with a large monolithic brushstroke.....but in the end you have to accept that Bangladeshi officials have gone ON THE RECORD in stating ISI links with JMB. What Mr Rizvi said or didn't say...whether he was quoted/misquoted.... does not suddenly alter what the other two said.

So fact of the matter is TWO BANGLADESHI OFFICIALS (so far) have come out and said there is an ISI link to the JMB. ONE IS EVEN ON A VIDEO SAYING SO.

An ISIS link simply can ADD to this, all the groups these days suddenly add "ISIS" to their resume since its the in-vogue thing for terror groups today. It does not mean ISIS and ISI links have to be mutually exclusive.

Now what remains to be seen is what links are proven conclusively as the investigation proceeds. We will have to wait and see.

But shooting the messenger (Indian media) of the message given by Mr. Imam and Mr Inu because one other fellow claims he was misquoted at some other instance on the same subject DOES NOT detract from the overall situation that Bangladesh (through the TWO officials) has clearly come out and said there are historic and potentially current ISI links to JMB (who they say is behind the attacks).

So I ask you again, do you at least accept the video of Mr Imam saying the ISI has links to the JMB as representative of the Bangladesh govt (since he is an advisor to their PM)?

@Joe Shearer Get a load of the continued denial!

I am gonna quote your favorite member. Special quotes one (Indian accent). :D

Comprehension problem? Are you crack or something?

What part of don't you understand that the whole world agrees that ISIS is behind the attack and you are gonna give me the Indian narrative from Indians sources which we are shaming Indian sources right now caught red handed for the lies? Are you okay? :D

Last edited:
What part of don't you understand that the whole world agrees that ISIS is behind the attack and you are gonna given me the narrative accorded from Indians sources which we are shaming Indian sources right now? Are you okay?

Firstly Bangladesh has gone on the record saying IS is not behind the attack:

http://www.cnbc.com/2016/07/03/bangladesh-gunmen-made-no-demands-is-not-involved-minister.html

Simply lumping yourself with IS is just something every local islamist terror group (like JMB) tends to do these days. It does not mean ISIS is some sort of mastermind that planned, organised, funded and executed each of these attacks. What their exact involvement (if any) will have to be investigated now.

Now please give me a link that shows any World Government official or leader saying IS is the sole party behind the attack at such an early juncture after the attack?

You still have not answered if you accept that a Bangladesh minister is on video saying there is an ISI link to JMB....and that he speaks for his govt by association....and one other official denying saying so (because he feels he was misquoted somewhere)...does not mean he denies that it was said by other officials and ministers.

Are you trying to prove my points right about India that Indians hatred for Pakistan left Indians blind? :D

According to CNN: ISIS claimed responsibility for the attack through its media branch, Amaq.
Initially, a U.S. official told CNN it was more likely that al Qaeda in the Indian Subcontinent conducted this attack because it had demonstrated a more capable presence in Dhaka through attacks over the past few months. But after photos purportedly showing the inside of the cafe and dead hostages were posted on an ISIS-affiliated website, U.S. officials said they are now focused on ISIS as the perpetrator.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Even one or few sources suggest ISIS might not behind the attack even though it already claimed responsibility. But not a single neutral source has pointed allegation against Pakistan. Only Indian medias did. That's why they are caught red handed for lies. To the extent, in neutral sources Gohar Rizvi also denied the allegation against Pakistan in connection to the attack in cafe, Bangladesh. What you are giving me is Indian narrative sources that points finger towards Pakistan. Are you that thick not to see the point so clearly?

May God helps you and your Indians free of your hatred for Pakistan. It is so ironic that you Indians still fail to realize why we are shaming Indian media sources right now. :D

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom