What's new

Gohar Rizvi has denied naming ISI behind Dacca attack.

That's because you people cannot face the truth.

2 people of Bangladeshi govt have clearly stated ISI connection/links to the JMB (responsible for the attacks).

A third person being potentially mis-attributed (I still need to see the link to the article/video where this happened) to saying the same does not give a clean pass to Bangladesh accusation of ISI involvement/links given the presence of the two other statements that have not been withdrawn by the respective parties.

So don't jump for joy, top Bangladeshi govt personnel (including a minister) have clearly stated an ISI link with JMB.

I am in a hurry to get the court trail to start and see what kind of evidence did ISI/PA got with them to nail those patterns and narratives. I infact support a fair trial so that all evidence must be convincing enough to get him hung so waiting for the right moment to see pakistan humiliated once again (probably again by Sartaj Aziz).
On his intel we have caught a lot more of your monkeys and will continue this until the total cleanup and his cooperation is necessary as he provides some valuable info after each discovery and that leads to further combing operations....Indian lice are being whisked away. Don't worry about the evidence since there is plenty.

Bayhuda media to chalanay walay bhi bay sharam or bayhuda..
They just let any opportunity to blame Pak..
Shows their obsession and desperation..

On his intel we have caught a lot more of your monkeys and will continue this until the total cleanup and his cooperation is necessary as he provides some valuable info after each discovery and that leads to further combing operations....Indian lice are being whisked away. Don't worry about the evidence since there is plenty.

Well lets hope you guys catch more and not be an embarrassment to the international community about bringing evidence against India when the time is right. :sarcastic::sarcastic::sarcastic:

So, once again, @Windjammer lied, and created a great deal of misunderstanding between Pakistanis and Indians. Not for nothing have I got that good-for-nothing on my ignore list.

Indian presstitute is known for anti pakistani bashing. Nothing new windy

After it has come out that the Bangladeshi reps (not the one mentioned, but another) had actually made the insinuation that was reported, do you want to re-think your post, perhaps? Nothing new, you will notice, about windy's behaviour. This is what he does, and nothing much else.

So, once again, @Windjammer lied, and created a great deal of misunderstanding between Pakistanis and Indians. Not for nothing have I got that good-for-nothing on my ignore list.

Its ok his posse seem to enjoy and revel in it. Let them have their party of denial. I will see if any actually respond to my post other than with non-sequiters like "you people cannot face the truth".

After it has come out that the Bangladeshi reps (not the one mentioned, but another) had actually made the insinuation that was reported, do you want to re-think your post, perhaps? Nothing new, you will notice, about windy's behaviour. This is what he does, and nothing much else.

Being a PROFESSIONAL in Pdf you should have used a better synonym for good-for-nothing :sarcastic::sarcastic::sarcastic:

You are right he bribed ARY NEWS, just to push your blood pressure to "stroke point." What a pity!

And, to be honest, windy's antics don't raise my BP. Not any more. He has so little integrity that it is irrelevant what he says or thinks.

Being a PROFESSIONAL in Pdf you should have used a better synonym for good-for-nothing :sarcastic::sarcastic::sarcastic:

No, I used that relatively mild term deliberately. I stand for calm and dignified discussions between Pakistani and Indian members, and think calling a scoundrel what he is might aggravate the situation.

Indian media is freaking stupid

It turns out that there was a forgery by ARY News. Karma is a bitch, isn't it?

Indian media is strange and shameless. Hardly see any decency when discussing PakIndia issue.

In view of the evidence that has surfaced in subsequent posts, do you think you might have been premature, @HAIDER ?

Apparently a lot of stuff is being forged, @Tipu7 , including what you put out. I wonder what those jumping in enthusiastically and 'thanking' your post have to say about it now.

interesting. So this is the first fax Pak high commission has sent this year under political wing? (Pol/1/1/2016).
And what is NIACTION?

foreign service guys always use interesting codes and shorts! does anyone know?

Yes, this is code for: forged by expert journalist who isn't yet very comfortable with English but has a first-grade imagination and a nose for what will get him high TRPs and a bonus at the end of the year.

Who cares what BD minister says? They may still be stuck in 1971 , but in Pakistan people have moved on and have no problem with BD being a country and a prosperous one.
Nobody is missing BD as Ex-part of Pakistan.
They keep dragging Pakistan's name in their internal policies, but Pakistanis least care.
Don't think ISI has anything to gain from interfering in BD.

Indians are poor people,we should ignore them

@farhan_9909 , now that the real facts have come out, the nice thing to do would be to retract your statement.

Lying and deceit is an integral part of Indian culture...and they dont take it as a negative stigma..rather if you manipulate someone to gain something...it is considered an "edge" aka smart fellow feat and will gain respect out of it...hence why the entire culture is inverted and the higher up you are on the social ladder the bigger crook you become...

@somebozo , have you read the subsequent posts and figured out for yourself what actually happened? What you posted makes strange reading in that changed context. Up to you, of course.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom