What's new

Ghairat is not Honor!

Your bhabhi too? NAUGHTY!

Isn't bhabhi married or seeing other guys? :P

We have an open relationship ! :D

As Caliph of Lahore, my personal harem also includes the likes of Kate Beckinsale, Nicole Kidman, Charlize Theron and a eunuch who goes by the name of Hyperion guarding the entrance ! :D

We have an open relationship ! :D

As Caliph of Lahore, my personal harem also includes the likes of Kate Beckinsale, Nicole Kidman, Charlize Theron and a eunuch who goes by the name of Hyperion guarding the entrance ! :D
You bastard.... I was looking for Kidman and Theron! :angry:

Trust me, it's a gift that I have. Never ever got shot down on the basis of my instincts, the only thing I truly value in life, in business, in friendship and in relationships. :D

One more thing... I believe in the value of therapeutic shopping.. All anger can be cured with shoes and matching hand bags!

You buy yourself shoes?

hehehehe...For all that you need $$$ I am not from a rich background! :)

Trust me, it's a gift that I have. Never ever got shot down on the basis of my instincts, the only thing I truly value in life, in business, in friendship and in relationships. :D

One more thing... I believe in the value of therapeutic shopping.. All anger can be cured with shoes and matching hand bags!

Oh my God...I was wrong ! We've got a transvestite in our midst ! :bad:

Nope, I never buy anything for myself. My better half does that. I have some strange problem with shopping for myself. :blink:

No dude, it's for the partner. :blink:

Hahahahah!!!
Nice!!

Sooo...you are better at selecting female shoes and matching hand bags for your numerous better halves than shopping for yourself?

Back
Top Bottom