What's new

Ghairat is not Honor!

How did you find yourself on a Pakistani Forum of all places ? :what:

Me was wondering same thing!

She is my mum. She knows me since the day I was born. I don't know how they do it, but trust me mothers know whatever their children are up to!

She kept you in her KOK for 9 mths (Dramatic music!!)

Yara, I told you, I have some stupid short circuit of the brain. I have to give shape to everything that is unknown to me. :P
Let me guess I look like a watermelon with glasses!!

She is my mum. She knows me since the day I was born. I don't know how they do it, but trust me mothers know whatever their children are up to!

Here we go again ! *Now hes going to tell about that story about how he took poop from his pamper as a toddler and smothered Behtullah Mehsud's face with it*

P.S If it was my mother and she'd so much as heard about me even talking to a girl; she'd chop me up in little pieces and feed me to our pet goldfish ! :D

I thought Tribals were supposed to be pretty uptight about 'religion' !

Here we go again ! *Now hes going to tell about that story about how he took poop from his pamper as a toddler and smothered Behtullah Mehsud's face with it*

P.S If it was my mother and she'd so much as heard about me even talking to a girl; she'd chop me up in little pieces and feed me to our pet goldfish ! :D

I can understand pathan even Butt sahabs?

Dude my mom is a *foreigner*, did I forget to mention that? :blink:

Back
Top Bottom