What's new

Ghairat is not Honor!

@Armstrong yara, do they offer Krav Maga classes in Lahore? I tried my best to find a good instructor here, but no one!

No they don't and even most of the others (as in other martial art's classes) are pretty lousy ! Anything remotely associated with Israel will probably have the Molvi sh*t himself !

I know pathan give and take alot of chittar, don't know much about Butt sahabs!

Well I took my Dad's baretta (don't even know how to pronounce it) ! Made a mark on the tree stump in our garden; aimed for and bang....! Except the mark was there unscathed but my Mom's petunias right next to it had been blown to oblivion ! On that day 'the hallowed Chittar' had a field day spanking the buttt of a butttt ! :cry:

No they don't and even most of the others (as in other martial art's classes) are pretty lousy ! Anything remotely associated with Israel will probably have the Molvi sh*t himself !
Dude that's the last thing left on my "things to do list". I need some good instructor soon.

Well I took my Dad's baretta (don't even know how to pronounce it) ! Made a mark on the tree stump in our garden; aimed for and bang....! Except the mark was there unscathed but my Mom's petunias right next to it had been blown to oblivion ! On that day 'the hallowed Chittar' had a field day spanking the buttt of a butttt ! :cry:

Awww you poor thing...Petunia? Yaar that is ornamental flowers!

Back
Top Bottom