What's new

Ghairat is not Honor!

Dude that's the last thing left on my "things to do list". I need some good instructor soon.

Yup me too ! Right now...I'm just a brawler who uses brute strength, if any ! No technique...no finesse; apart from what I learned punching away at the heavy bag !

Marriage is not a thing, it's a commitment. I'm ready for that. I need to learn how to kick *** "professionally" :P

I see! I took karate for a few months then my parents stopped sending me as I was always too tired to do anything else!

I did archery.... horse back riding and sword fighting is left :P

Does that explain how much of a tomboy I am :D

I see! I took karate for a few months then my parents stopped sending me as I was always too tired to do anything else!

I did archery, horse back riding and sword fighting is left :P

Did all of the above... and yes I also went for Karate classes when I was 7, got beaten up in the 10th lesson, and never went again! :P

Well I took my Dad's baretta (don't even know how to pronounce it) ! Made a mark on the tree stump in our garden; aimed for and bang....! Except the mark was there unscathed but my Mom's petunias right next to it had been blown to oblivion ! On that day 'the hallowed Chittar' had a field day spanking the buttt of a butttt ! :cry:
I did end up on ground first time i fired Hubby's AK.

Yup me too ! Right now...I'm just a brawler who uses brute strength, if any ! No technique...no finesse; apart from what I learned punching away at the heavy bag !
Actually, one thing that I am good at is marksmanship (used to be), and my sister is even better than me (still is). I'm talking about Olympics level.

I did archery.... horse back riding and sword fighting is left :P

Yup I did Karate too when I was in class 4 and sword fighting ! Didn't learn sh*t !

Did horse-ridding and for some reason ended up having the horse slide down and onto his feet because there was some oil on the road...the concrete road ! Luckily I ended up with a little bruising on the leg but nothing serious the horse on the other hand ended up with bloody knees !

Did all of the above... and yes I also went for Karate classes when I was 7, got beaten up in the 10th lesson, and never went again! :P

Actually there was a mistake in my post...I have done only archery and wanna learn horseback riding and sword fighting!!!

Back
Top Bottom