What's new

Ghairat is not Honor!

Hmmmm...konsi kuri da joota khaya? Or should I ask kitni kuryan da?
Nah, not that kind of person. I'm very down to earth, won't do anything out of someones else's comfort zone!

Calm.. quite... I'll ask very discreetly, but directly, no hanky panky and wasting time. Thank you mommy and daddy for perfect genes, and Allah for blessing me with a killer smile :D

Nah, not that kind of person. I'm very down to earth, won't do anything out of someones else's comfort zone!

Calm.. quite... I'll ask very discreetly, but directly, no hanky panky and wasting time. Thank you mommy and daddy for perfect genes, and Allah for blessing me with a killer smile :D

Smokers teeth don't kill no one! :P

Congrats on the 1000th post! :D

Thank you!! So, you do not understand Urdu? :(

Sorry few of my posts were in Urdu...

Salute for your mum!

Eerr....guys don't like me...You see I am smart, super sharp mind and tongue! Guys like girls as their pets :(
And I do not qualify as Miss world! And when they hear PhD...they freak!
And when they hear bahar pali hai...they think I am cheap and try rubbish! :argh:

Not sure if I missed any other reasons...
O..I was a tom boy and still have some characteristics of 1!

O haan! Most impo! I am below average height :cry:

If anyone needs gene transplants its me!

Sounds perfect - Smart and Witty ! Too bad I'm hooked to Connie Bhabi warnaaa ! :smitten:

P.S How below is 'below average' ? And how 'tom boyish' is 'tom boy' ?

P.P.S Thanks !

Sounds perfect - Smart and Witty ! Too bad I'm hooked to Connie Bhabi warnaaa ! :smitten:

P.P.S Thanks !

Below 5ft :cry:

BTW, kiddo, net isn't a good place to search :P

oh I WAS big time tom boy! Always picking fights with other guys coz they were too dumb! And also keeping away from them as though they had flees!

Now, Apart from still dressing as 1...with headscarf I am pretty much a girl :P

Well hats off to my dentist then! :P

Yea! or to ALLAH for giving you a good jawline? Is that what you meant?

Height: 5' 3''
Tom boyish = Short hair -- jumpy, angry, happy all at the same time!

Likes to wear jeans, tshirts and matching Hijab!

CLOSE ENOUGH!! Except the height! :P

Oh ho! Jub hijab pehnti houn why should I talk about my hair? :blink:

P.P.S Thanks !

Your bhabhi too? NAUGHTY!

Isn't bhabhi married or seeing other guys? :P

Below 5ft :cry:

BTW, kiddo, net isn't a good place to search :P

oh I WAS big time tom boy! Always picking fights with other guys coz they were too dumb! And also keeping away from them as though they had flees!

Now, Apart from still dressing as 1...with headscarf I am pretty much a girl :P

Nothing to fret about ! My Mammo *Mom's cousin only 6 years older than I* got married last year and his bride is 4'11 whereas he is my height or an inch taller !

Headscarf - Molvi Alert ! :help:

Wait....headscarf...hmmmn ! Have we introduced you to someone called 'Zarvan' ! :D

Hijab is for others, short hair is in your nature! :)

:D

Ok if you say so :P

Nothing to fret about ! My Mammo *Mom's cousin only 6 years older than I* got married last year and his bride is 4'11 whereas he is my height or an inch taller !

Headscarf - Molvi Alert ! :help:

Wait....headscarf...hmmmn ! Have we introduced you to someone called 'Zarvan' ! :D
HAHAHAHAHAHAH!! no thanks! Do not want a controlling molvi have abu for that :P

SIGH! Your mamoo is married now! What are you talking about? :P

Oh! Forgot! I look 15 people do not take me seriously! :blink:

Ok if you say so :P
Trust me, it's a gift that I have. Never ever got shot down on the basis of my instincts, the only thing I truly value in life, in business, in friendship and in relationships. :D

One more thing... I believe in the value of therapeutic shopping.. All anger can be cured with shoes and matching hand bags!

Back
Top Bottom