What's new

Ghairat is not Honor!

Food?? Thats what you are working on?? the last 3 pages have shown me how unimportant food really is .. work on making me that cat.

Which last 3 pages! Dude! I am not a biotechnologist (though my Masters was in both molecular biology + biotech) nor do I work on crossing between families nor do I artificially introduce genes into other organisms!

How the hell did you infer that from my statement? :blink:

Oh.. I forgot to add something. Most of those girls are "Bimbos". Are you a bimbo? No!

Phew! But WHAT will I end up with?

Food?? Thats what you are working on?? the last 3 pages have shown me how unimportant food really is .. work on making me that cat.

Yup I worked on Barley as a healthy food, resistance genes in Wheat and now...hehehehe also another food item! :P

Which last 3 pages! Dude! I am not a biotechnologist (though my Masters was in both molecular biology + biotech) nor do I work on crossing between families nor do I artificially introduce genes into other organisms!

Yup I worked on Barley as a healthy food, resistance genes in Wheat and now...hehehehe also another food item! :P

you also didnt do your masters in spamming .. but you got the hang of that .. make me that cat..

So let me get this straight 'you're a glorified Maaaali' ! :P

Child when you've grown as old as Uncle Armstrong you'd realize that the only person you really want to end up with is 'yourself' ! The rest is just, to use an analogy, cotton candy; it finishes up and you're left wanting for more !

Never dealt with a Pakistani girl, therefore no idea! :blink:

Ja yaar! Yeh tou kahtay, those theories are not for Pakistani gals! Would have saved me all the shock! :P

you also didnt do your masters in spamming .. but you got the hang of that .. make me that cat..

Go to USA, they have a selection of such stuff! I do not introduce genes to other organisms! Though in your case you are asking within the same family...

But I am plant genetics! Not a mad scientist! Try Japan or USA!

Back
Top Bottom