What's new

Ghairat is not Honor!

So let me get this straight 'you're a glorified Maaaali' ! :P

Yea, you can say so...A plant breeder :)

Child when you've grown as old as Uncle Armstrong you'd realize that the only person you really want to end up with is 'yourself' ! The rest is just, to use an analogy, cotton candy; it finishes up and you're left wanting for more !

No...I am bored of being lonely :cry:

Baytay g, for you but am just at the right age to settle down :D

Nope, I say you're still too young to settle down; 30 sounds about right ! In the meantime try loosing that pot belly and that moustache for god knows what reason most women have ! :D

Congratz 1000 posts.

Thank you!!!!

Congrats... :partay:

In case he dies of "not" natural causes. So I have a "de-freezable" copy every time mum visits! :D

Thank you!!

Hhahahha...Mummy ko dhoka!

Nope, I say you're still too young to settle down; 30 sounds about right ! In the meantime try loosing that pot belly and that moustache for god knows what reason most women have ! :D

Coz we are mammals! :hitwall:

Yea, you can say so...A plant breeder :)

I'm working towards being a 'glorified Munshi' myself ! Pleased to meet you ! :D

P.S My mom did her Post-Graduation in Botany too and now shes doing *so many years after marriage* her Doctorate in Environmental Management with her doctoral thesis on something to do with the usage of plants in managing sold-waste disposal in the context of Lahore.

No...I am bored of being lonely :cry:

Then go out and get yourself a hubby ! Why the dilly dallying ? :undecided:

I'm working towards being a 'glorified Munshi' myself ! Pleased to meet you ! :D

P.S My mom did her Post-Graduation in Botany too and now shes doing *so many years after marriage* her Doctorate in Environmental Management with her doctoral thesis on something to do with the usage of plants in managing sold-waste disposal in the context of Lahore.

Then go out and get yourself a hubby ! Why the dilly dallying ? :undecided:

Salute for your mum!

Eerr....guys don't like me...You see I am smart, super sharp mind and tongue! Guys like girls as their pets :(
And I do not qualify as Miss world! And when they hear PhD...they freak!
And when they hear bahar pali hai...they think I am cheap and try rubbish! :argh:

Not sure if I missed any other reasons...
O..I was a tom boy and still have some characteristics of 1!

O haan! Most impo! I am below average height :cry:

If anyone needs gene transplants its me!

Back
Top Bottom