What's new

Ghaggar-Hakra believed to be mythical Rig Veda Sarasvati river proven false

See Kabul Shahi again prove my point. So Pukhtoons were Bhudists/Hindus once that make them part of Indian civilization? At least Pakistani punjabi population share culture with Indian punjabis who make 3% of Indian population but what does Pukhtoons share with you guys?

Hindushahi were Janjua Rajputs. Pashtuns aren't the descendants of ancient people of Gandhara. The people of Gandhara spoke a Indic language originated from Sanskrit. While Pashto is a East Iranian language. Modern Hindko is the descendants language of the ancient people of Gandhara. 'Hindko' term itself means Indians, the language is closely related to Punjabi. Pashtuns migrated to these areas some 1000 years ago from other parts of Afghanistan after native population dwindled.

When Indian talks about Hindu civilization influence in Afghanistan, it means they are referring to Gandhara.

Again your obsesion with skin colour is amazing, Saraiki people have distinct facial features compared to South Indians.

Err...what is a South Indian facial feature? Something found in Aishwarya Rai, Deepika Padukone etc? Even Shahrukh Khan is half south Indian, something in his features specifically South Indian?

And Sanskrit & Punjabi belong to Pakistan, both of them have huge influence over urdu. Father of urdu Amir Khusro teacher himself of student of Baba Farid.

There was no history of Pakistan ..... you people got converted to Islam that's the only history you have.

Sanskrit belongs to Hinduism

Reakky? What doesn't? A supposed reference to being from the mountains? Every other data matches(except for the flow) as does late rreferences to it drying out.

There are no religious reasons (atleast not on my part, no one has accused me of being religious:)), ,ost of us here go by what is said in the Rg veda(academic not religious) and it really matters little what most people are. Reading selectively the Rg veda has its pit falls, you never bother about other references that can come & bite you. The Rg veda when read as a whole is pretty unambiguous, both about its location (primarily to the east of the Punjab) and is also very clear in its geographic references, certainly enough to draw a reasonably clear picture. Arguments on the Rg veda have been going on for centuries, the Sarasvati is only a part in it. Everything from an Aryan invasion to subjugation of "tribals" has been read into it, all based not on evidence. The Rg veda is a very interesting piece of work & I'm completely discounting the religious angle, there is plenty of Indian history right there.

Then why everywhere its written that Sarasvati was fed by mountains? Maybe you have original book and all others are reading corrupted RV.

There was no history of Pakistan ..... you people got converted to Islam that's the only history you have.

Sanskrit belongs to Hinduism

Good because when some Indian say that its shows his insecurity.

Err...what is a South Indian facial feature? Something found in Aishwarya Rai, Deepika Padukone etc? Even Shahrukh Khan is half south Indian, something in his features specifically South Indian?

Sharukh half South Indian? Please. lol

Again your obsesion with skin colour is amazing, Saraiki people have distinct facial features compared to South Indians.

I didn't mention skin color. My point was there is nothing called unique Pakistan look.

Hindushahi were Janjua Rajputs. Pashtuns aren't the descendants of ancient people of Gandhara. The people of Gandhara spoke a Indic language originated from Sanskrit. While Pashto is a East Iranian language. Modern Hindko is the descendants language of the ancient people of Gandhara. 'Hindko' term itself means Indians, the language is closely related to Punjabi. Pashtuns migrated to these areas some 1000 years ago from other parts of Afghanistan after native population dwindled.

When Indian talks about Hindu civilization influence in Afghanistan, it means they are referring to Gandhara.

Hindko people in Pakistan are believed to be Punjabi-Pathans. Hindko is closely related to Punjabi and is considered dialect of Punjabi. They have nothing in common with Indians. Also why Pukhtoons have on average around 20-25% ASI genes?

I didn't mention skin color. My point was there is nothing called unique Pakistan look.

And when anyone said there is unique Pakistani look.

Then why everywhere its written that Sarasvati was fed by mountains? Maybe you have original book and all others are reading corrupted RV.

There are indirect references that might indicate such an assertion but there are plenty of direct references that indicate the geographic location which corresponds with the Ghaggar-Hakra which simply are too numerous to be discarded.
Sharukh half South Indian? Please. lol

Err... where do you think his mother is from?

"Mere father Peshawar se they aur mother Karnataka se. Kabhie kabhie dono mei kuch chalta rehta tha. I thought it (arguments, disagreements) was sexy. Kyunki jab do log, jo ek doosre se pyaar kartey hain, ladtey samay apni apni alag alag bhasha mei bolte hain. And even as they communicate in different languages, they get to discover a lot about each other. That's why I used the word 'sexy'," he laughs.
http://ibnlive.in.com/news/shah-ruk...-the-soul-of-chennai-express/412647-8-66.html

Hindko people in Pakistan are believed to be Punjabi-Pathans. Hindko is closely related to Punjabi and is considered dialect of Punjabi. They have nothing in common with Indians. Also why Pukhtoons have on average around 20-25% ASI genes?

Hindko is the descendant of ancient language of Gandhara, they added new races in their population. Pashtun migration to Peshawar valley started some 1000 years back. All the historical cities in Gandhara had Sanskrit names like Pushakalavati, Takshashila, Purushapura.

Good because when some Indian say that its shows his insecurity.

Insecurity ??? :lol: we are not converted people ...we know our history unlike some wannabee arab, pashtun, mugals etc etc

very basic URDU originated in pakistan coz of persian and arabic languages ....

I can understand your felling... you are wannabee arab :lol: but reality is that you are south asian muslim nothing else.

Hindko is the descendant of ancient language of Gandhara, they added new races in their population. Pashtun migration to Peshawar valley started some 1000 years back. All the historical cities in Gandhara had Sanskrit names like Pushakalavati, Takshashila, Purushapura.

Again how does having Sanskrit name make them "Indian" civilization or South Asia one civilization. Because Sanskrit it self is language of Vedic people. The reason they have Sanskrit name is because of Vedic Civilization which extended to Indian Punjab thats it. After that Brahmins of North West subcontinent moved east and created caste system. Why do you think on average Brahmins in India no matter where will have more Central Asia genes compared to local population despite thousands of years of mixing?

Insecurity ??? :lol: we are not converted people ...we know our history unlike some wannabee arab, pashtun, mugals etc etc

I can understand your felling... you are wannabee arab :lol: but reality is that you are south asian muslim nothing else.

If you open your mind then you will know you are also converted unless you happen to be Indian punjabis who are 2-3% of Indian population. All other people of India are "converted" people.

There are indirect references that might indicate such an assertion but there are plenty of direct references that indicate the geographic location which corresponds with the Ghaggar-Hakra which simply are too numerous to be discarded.

Err... where do you think his mother is from?

http://ibnlive.in.com/news/shah-ruk...-the-soul-of-chennai-express/412647-8-66.html

His mother is from Rawalpindi, adopted by Janjua Rajput Shah Nawaz Khan. That link you posted is grade a bullshit.

Again how does having Sanskrit name make them "Indian" civilization or South Asia one civilization. Because Sanskrit it self is language of Vedic people. The reason they have Sanskrit name is because of Vedic Civilization which extended to Indian Punjab thats it. After that Brahmins of North West subcontinent moved east and created caste system. Why do you think on average Brahmins in India no matter where will have more Central Asia genes compared to local population despite thousands of years of mixing?

Not really. Vedic civilisation was centered east of Punjab, not west of.

If you open your mind then you will know you are also converted unless you happen to be Indian punjabis who are 2-3% of Indian population. All other people of India are "converted" people.

Silly argument but just a correction. Absorption is not conversion.

You had to create non-Indian Pakistani identity, so you fabricated the story Pakistani Punjabis are only similar to 3% Indian. :cheesy:

Calling Punjabis different from other North Indians sounds funny to me. :lol::lol::lol:

Back
Top Bottom