What's new

Ghaggar-Hakra believed to be mythical Rig Veda Sarasvati river proven false

And what? Sanskrit origen is Pakistan, panini was born near Rawalpindi. No one deny any of this. Indian civilization which extend to Afghanistan is product of recent Hindutvas rewriting history.

Perhaps you don't know about the Hindushahi Dynasty who once ruled in the Kabul valley. Sanskrit never originated at one site and there was no term called Pakistan at that time.

Kabul Shahi - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Chanakya who was responsible for Mauryan empire was born in Pakistan. They didn't conquer all of South India that mean Tamils are not part of Indian Civilization right?

Only a small part of Tamil Nadu wasn't the part of Mauryan Empire. Chola emperor was the friend of Chandragupta Maurya, so Chandragupta never conquered his territory, it was the tributary of Maurya Empire. Chandragupta died near Bangalore as a Jain monk.

Pakistanis following Islam doesn't make them Arab as much as some like to believe. Same is the case with you all.

A huge percentage of North Indians look same like South Indians. Even lots of Sindhis and Saraikis look like South Indians. I gave you reference to the genetic studies.

Arabs ruled only Sindh for a small time, and most of the Pakistanis including Punjabis claim themselves as Arabs now.

Look at the geographical location given repeatedly. There is no doubt in any scholar of the Rg veda & hasn't been for 200 years even when they could not explain why this puny river was connected with the Sarasvati. The geographic location was that clear. The river didn't flow from the mountains even them but was still held as the Sarasvati.

Rig Veda description of Sarasvati doesn't match Ghaggar-Hakra as proved by latest scientific reaserach. I dont know why you guys are denying this. And i dont know for which religious reason either since Indian hindus are anything but Vedic. So it most be because of history rewritten by Hindutvas.

Chanakya who was responsible for Mauryan empire was born in Pakistan.

You are forgetting the propaganda spread against Chanakya in Pakistan. Chanakya's real name was Vishnu Gupta.

A huge percentage of North Indians look same like South Indians. Even lots of Sindhis and Saraikis look like South Indians..

YE KIYA BOL RAHE HEIN SARAIKIS LOOKS LIKE SOUTH/north INDIANS :omghaha::omghaha:

PHIR MEIN Q PATHAN LAGTY HUN :cuckoo: COZ OF MY MOTHER ???:pop:

Pakistanis following Islam doesn't make them Arab as much as some like to believe. Same is the case with you all.

Chanakaya was who raised Maurya after buying him from slave market. He is widely credited for having played an important role in the establishment of the Maurya Empire.
of course dude, i am not undermining chanakya's role but, he was never bought from slave market, he found the boy playing in the city with friends and being the epic CHANAKYAN mind, he was able to identify the boy and his potential.

Perhaps you don't know about the Hindushahi Dynasty who once ruled in the Kabul valley. Sanskrit never originated at one site and there was no term called Pakistan at that time.

Kabul Shahi - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Only a small part of Tamil Nadu wasn't the part of Mauryan Empire. Chola emperor was the friend of Chandragupta Maurya, so Chandragupta never conquered his territory, it was the tributary of Maurya Empire. Chandragupta died near Bangalore as a Jain monk.

See Kabul Shahi again prove my point. So Pukhtoons were Bhudists/Hindus once that make them part of Indian civilization? At least Pakistani punjabi population share culture with Indian punjabis who make 3% of Indian population but what does Pukhtoons share with you guys? Two clearly distinct civilizations, who were hardly united as one through out history. Hardly make South Asians part of one civilization.

Ranjit Singh conquered Pukhtonwa & Kashmir that make them punjabi civilization. Great logic right there.

You are forgetting the propaganda spread against Chanakya in Pakistan. Chanakya's real name was Vishnu Gupta.

And so what? Many Pakistanis believe to be arabs and hate hindu past. I dont have to agree with all of them.

Rig Veda description of Sarasvati doesn't match Ghaggar-Hakra as proved by latest scientific reaserach. I dont know why you guys are denying this. And i dont know for which religious reason either since Indian hindus are anything but Vedic. So it most be because of history rewritten by Hindutvas.

Really? What doesn't? A supposed reference to being from the mountains? Every other data matches(except for the flow) as does later references to it drying out.

There are no religious reasons (atleast not on my part, no one has accused me of being religious:)), most of us here go by what is said in the Rg veda(academic not religious) and it really matters little what most people are. Reading selectively the Rg veda has its pit falls, you never bother about other references that can come & bite you. The Rg veda when read as a whole is pretty unambiguous, both about its location (primarily to the east of the Punjab) and is also very clear in its geographic references, certainly enough to draw a reasonably clear picture. Arguments on the Rg veda have been going on for centuries, the Sarasvati is only a part in it. Everything from an Aryan invasion to subjugation of "tribals" has been read into it, all based not on evidence. The Rg veda is a very interesting piece of work & I'm completely discounting the religious angle, there is plenty of Indian history right there.

URDU .... One of the so many languages belongs to India.

And Sanskrit & Punjabi belong to Pakistan, both of them have huge influence over urdu. Father of urdu Amir Khusro teacher himself of student of Baba Farid.

See Kabul Shahi again prove my point. So Pukhtoons were Bhudists/Hindus once that make them part of Indian civilization? At least Pakistani punjabi population share culture with Indian punjabis who make 3% of Indian population but what does Pukhtoons share with you guys? Two clearly distinct civilizations, who were hardly united as one through out history. Hardly make South Asians part of one civilization.

Ranjit Singh conquered Pukhtonwa & Kashmir that make them punjabi civilization. Great logic right there.

And so what? Many Pakistanis believe to be arabs and hate hindu past. I dont have to agree with all of them.
You mean you hate your ancestors ?

Back
Top Bottom