What's new

Ghaggar-Hakra believed to be mythical Rig Veda Sarasvati river proven false

There are only 4 major sites, the biggest being Mohenje-daro in Sindh. 3 in Pakistan and 1 in India.
clutching at sure
so what ? you are clutching at straws
existence of a site means there was IVC Settlement in that region, doesn't matter if it's major remainings(except for research purpose) or not because the remaining are just a small percentage of actual settlement, rest is lost, and big site means that was a developed face or a big town, that doesn't mean there was lesser settlement in areas where small sites are found.

btw major sites comparable to mohanjadaro and harappa in India are
1)lothal(main port)
2) rakhigarhi
3) dholavira

I am asking about the religion of Indus valley civilization, how do you know it was monoatheist.
@INDIC
yes same thing the story is around the Noah IBN lamik, IBN metoshilk,IBN ENOCH IBN anooush and his sons ham(habash ,this region to turkistan ) sam and yasouf ...........

IVCs earliest people were monoatheists and poors and after a along time their genrations within IVC became urban ,Elite but monoatheists THEN hindu now muslims ........waders and jagedars of punjab and sindh are generations of those elite people :omghaha: At IVC time they were not considered as backward people like today :omghaha::rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
But you forgot to mention the most ancient name Bharat which is still the official name of India. China, Egpyt, Greece names are also given by foreigners.

bharat is not mentioned in Rigveda .....its like myth so i had no need to mention it actually...... ......

bharat is not mentioned in Rigveda .....its like myth so i had no need to mention it actually...... ......

so what?

what you folks can never understand is that,every consequent movement is a continuation of the past.

Since,you come from a highly inflexible religion,you ll never understand this.

What is the definition of ancient. The name is from Mahabharat period (Mahabharat means "Great India").

Bharat name is from the Ramayan period,brotehr of Lord Ram.

As i repeat,unlike Muslims who disown everything before 700 AD,we are not hard core.

The Vedic monotheists are not polytheist haters,their choice is deeper than the differences between mono/poly theism.

Anyway,i don't expect the retards here to think with so much depth.

I can't understand how Indians can still be arguing on this thread.

Don't you get it, your civilization when the IVC existed was a group of naked Negroids or Australoids, or whatever race that lived in the jungles like monkeys.

That's all you were.

Most of your history written in your scriptures are myths written at a much much later time period, like the Greeks use to tell their people. As soon as you grew a conscience the habitual lying began.

If this is accepted by your brains that would be wonderful.

Bharat name is from the Ramayan period,brotehr of Lord Ram.

As i repeat,unlike Muslims who disown everything before 700 AD,we are not hard core.

The Vedic monotheists are not polytheist haters,their choice is deeper than the differences between mono/poly theism.

Anyway,i don't expect the retards here to think with so much depth.

Aunty you claim something which doesn't belong to your kind, remember how they portrayed Tamils as mere monkeys who can just throw rocks in to the sea? :omghaha:

clutching at sure
so what ? you are clutching at straws
existence of a site means there was IVC Settlement in that region, doesn't matter if it's major remainings(except for research purpose) or not because the remaining are just a small percentage of actual settlement, rest is lost, and big site means that was a developed face or a big town, that doesn't mean there was lesser settlement in areas where small sites are found.

btw major sites comparable to mohanjadaro and harappa in India are
1)lothal(main port)
2) rakhigarhi
3) dholavira

As i said before just one 1 major site and Lothal isnt comparable to Mohenjo-Daro, otherwise it would have been known as Lothal Civilization and not Indus Valley or Harappa Civlization.

Civilt%C3%A0ValleIndoMappa.png

Aunty you claim something which doesn't belong to your kind, remember how they portrayed Tamils as mere monkeys who can just throw rocks in to the sea? :omghaha:

As i said before just one 1 major site and Lothal isnt comparable to Mohenjo-Daro, otherwise it would have been known as Lothal Civilization and not Indus Valley or Harappa Civlization.

Civilt%C3%A0ValleIndoMappa.png

eh?

bhayya ji,humre yahaan se vadde vadde scientists hote,aap ki tarah zaahil log nahi jo baahar se etchnology churate hain.

Ya, you probably verified that they spoke Tamil, did you ? First figure what where Kishkindha was before coming up with your "brilliant analysis". Tamil land eh?

Ya, you probably verified that they spoke Tamil, did you ? First figure what where Kishkindha was before coming up with your "brilliant analysis". Tamil land eh?

And you verified every bs claim you guys make? You guys cant even accept scientific studies unless they are done by hindutvas themselves.

eh?

bhayya ji,humre yahaan se vadde vadde scientists hote,aap ki tarah zaahil log nahi jo baahar se etchnology churate hain.

Please stop using arabic words especially when you cant write them properly. :omghaha: Why don't you stick with Tamil language which is "pure".

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom