What's new

Ghaggar-Hakra believed to be mythical Rig Veda Sarasvati river proven false

Bags of sand can hardly be called sites :omghaha:

This is IVC

Mohenjodaro_Sindh.jpeg

One site in Lothal which can hardly be compared to Mohenjo-daro. Rest all of them are sand bags. Three major sites are in Pakistan compared to 1 in India.

Mehgarh in Balochistan, Mohenjo-daro in Sindh and Harappa in Punjab.

Civilt%C3%A0ValleIndoMappa.png

While IVC cover all of Pakistan, but very little that of India.

@shan this dockyard of Lothal made it to known as Meluhha.

LothalDock2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Again Lothal, and they didn't only trade with Lothal! You guys called us M'leechas and we are proud of it. :P

mapa-golfo-pc3a9rsico-sumerian-trade_crawford.jpg

See where Meluhha is written.

Pakistani says they aren't Dravidians but Pakistanis claim civilization of Dravidian people. :lol::lol: They created modern Meluhha of Pakistan by incorporating East Bengal. :woot:

Pakistani says they aren't Dravidians but Pakistanis claim civilization of Dravidian people. :lol::lol: They created modern Meluhha of Pakistan by incorporating East Bengal. :woot:

Hahaha

No one believes in BS of IVC people being Dravidians. lol

'Hinduism' is monotheistic. :) Indus Saraswati Valley Civilization was polytheistic. But till the script is discovered - can't say for sure.
I am asking about the religion of Indus valley civilization, how do you know it was monoatheist.

But you forgot to mention the most ancient name Bharat which is still the official name of India. China, Egpyt, Greece names are also given by foreigners.

From google images, you can find many of them.

what I have posted includes all major IVC Sites,if you have any doubt you can check it yourself with the help of Indus valley site list from wiki and Google maps.

what I have posted includes all major IVC Sites,if you have any doubt you can check it yourself with the help of Indus valley site list from wiki and Google maps.

There are only 4 major sites, the biggest being Mohenje-daro in Sindh. 3 in Pakistan and 1 in India.

Back
Top Bottom