What's new

Ghaggar-Hakra believed to be mythical Rig Veda Sarasvati river proven false

:))) And you Indians have a problem that when it comes to invasions it was Pakistan and Pakistanis who were invaded by Mughals and other Kings and when it comes to claim heritage well then Indus Valley civilization just become Indian one .

So lets listen to Sarthak Ganguly viz a viz Shared history

It means its sounds funny when Pakistan people show proudness before others about the humiliation of your own ancestors.

First Paragraph - "they were converted by North west subcontinent Vedic Aryans, its historical fact" - Provide latest sources.
Second Paragraph - Incoherent rant. Unworthy of being replied to.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/centra...vati-river-proven-false-33.html#ixzz2cVJslMnj
As long as you stick with history of "your" land i dont care how proud you are of your religion. 98% of Indians had nothing to do with foundations of Hinduism as we call it today with caste system and all that. 98% of Indians didn't come from jungles of Africa with religion called Hinduism, they were converted by North west subcontinent Vedic Aryans, its historical fact.

And i never denied Pakistanis sharing heritage with Indian Punjabis ever! Your post proves you belong to that category of Indians who remind Pakistanis of their history when talking about muslim invasions of India. At the same time when they say look you are right, we have great history. You are not happy with that either. :lol:

I think @Spring_Onion is willing to discuss. As I said Pakistanis and Indians, as I said are ok with their shared history. But some nutjobs ruin it.
It means its sounds funnu when Pakistan people show proudness before others about the humiliation of your own ancestors.

True. Lodis, Khiljis and Mughals should ideally not be considered Indian. They were as foreign as the British.
NO :))infact its more funny rather funnier when Indians claims "killer invaders" as their own people and still cry river

First Paragraph - "they were converted by North west subcontinent Vedic Aryans, its historical fact" - Provide latest sources.
Second Paragraph - Incoherent rant. Unworthy of being replied to.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/centra...vati-river-proven-false-33.html#ixzz2cVJslMnj

I think @Spring_Onion is willing to discuss. As I said Pakistanis and Indians, as I said are ok with their shared history. But some nutjobs ruin it.

Do you believe RigVeda to be original hindu book right? The first one? And guess where was it completed? And "Sanskrit" as a language was completed, finished in Pakistani punjab.

We share a history that is true.

The difference is this -
While we are proud to follow our ancestral faiths - Hinduism, Jainism, Buddhism etc, you look down upon it. While we feel proud of Ranjit Singh, Vedic Culture, Vedic Mathematics etc you strike up Al Beruni etc...

Just to remind you - Pakistan was born in 1947. Period. Cry as much as you want but the birth of Pakistan when Islam first came to South Asia is just as idiotic as BS. In fact it is.

If you want a more contemporary parallel let me know, I would gladly expose you. :yahoo:
Pakistan is an ideological country Stupid Pundit.

when we say Pakistan became when first Muslim came is SA is purely on ideological basis. The Israelis also claim Israel existed before 48 but u only see us!!:rofl:

Is it because of yr animosity against islam? then u say why r people so unhappy in Valley with hindus.

If Pakistan as a State was born in 47 then India also as a state was born in 47.

There is no need to call our Civilizations as Ancient ''Indian'' because when u label them solely as indian that means u kick us out of the picture. That is something we will nvr accept as Today Pakistan is the Cradle of these Civilizations not india as it doesnt even have control on those areas where they r. The only country in control of those areas r Pakistan.

Pakistan has invested alot to preserve them so that in the end u say that its indian civilizations??

How Cheap is that!

What is major-minor, its the constituent of our history. Live by it.

Not really, India is union of states thanks to British. Even area comprised of Pakistan was never always together let alone huge country like India with dozen more regions, culture, languages compared to Pakistan .

Don't worry Indians, as Pakistan as a country grows older we will slowly start clawing back our old history and heritage.

Give it 30 years and you will be seeing posters of Ancient Pakistan and not Ancient India.

We will start a movement which will sweep the world to give us our rights to our history and then the whole world will promote it as Ancient Pakistan.

Rigveda is a vedic book. If you wish to call the people following similar practices - you can call them 'Hindu'.
Sanskrit was not 'created' by a someone. The grammar was codified by Panini. He was born in Bharatvarsha. Which was a part of Pakistan since 1947. If that makes Sanskrit exclusively Pakistani property - great - live with it. I will have nothing more to say. Just don't say or write something like this in your history exams outside Pakistan.
Do you believe RigVeda to be original hindu book right? The first one? And guess where was it completed? And "Sanskrit" as a language was completed, finished in Pakistani punjab.

Not really, India is union of states thanks to British. Even area comprised of Pakistan was never always together let alone huge country like India with dozen more regions, culture, languages compared to Pakistan .

That's the way you see your history, not us. You are free to see a Gujarati or Sindhi different from Punjabis. We have history of Indian civilization of historical India.

Prove it with the neutral sources.

things related to Pakistan can only be authentically answered by Pakistan itself.

When we say u to post neutral sources it means in that particular chapter the authenticity can only be trusted of a neutral party it depends on case to case.

In this case however Yr gov alleged us of something and we just asked them to prove it back! Simple.

True. Lodis, Khiljis and Mughals should ideally not be considered Indian. They were as foreign as the British.

When Punjabi Ranjit invaded KP next door he was considered invader. When Gupta empires invaded Pakistani region they were considered invaders by people living there. And when Maurya Empire expanded though sword they were also invaders for people living in those regions. Or you believe Maruya empires expanded because of peace full negotiations with other states?

Pakistan is an ideological country Stupid Pundit.

when we say Pakistan became when first Muslim came is SA is purely on ideological basis. The Israelis also claim Israel existed before 48 but u only see us!!:rofl:

Is it because of yr animosity against islam? then u say why r people so unhappy in Valley with hindus.

If Pakistan as a State was born in 47 then India also as a state was born in 47.

There is no need to call our Civilizations as Ancient ''Indian'' because when u label them solely as indian that means u kick us out of the picture. That is something we will nvr accept as Today Pakistan is the Cradle of these Civilizations not india as it doesnt even have control on those areas where they r. The only country in control of those areas r Pakistan.

Pakistan has invested alot to preserve them so that in the end u say that its indian civilizations??

How Cheap is that!

Your people claim Pakistani has nothing in common with 97% of Indian but the same Pakistan was created by a Gujarati with an official language native to Uttar Pradesh. Gujarati and Uttar Pradesh belong to the same 97% of Indian not similar to Pakistanis. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom