What's new

Ghaggar-Hakra believed to be mythical Rig Veda Sarasvati river proven false

I know the crux of your dissatisfaction is the term 'India' in Indian Civilization. That is the alpha omega of your complaints. If you believe that term is haram you can choose anything.

Point to Note - Islam itself came into existence in the 7th Century. Yet Pakistani ideology was there in the 2nd millennium BC!!!

Good going mate.
Pakistan is an ideological country Stupid Pundit.

when we say Pakistan became when first Muslim came is SA is purely on ideological basis. The Israelis also claim Israel existed before 48 but u only see us!!:rofl:

Is it because of yr animosity against islam? then u say why r people so unhappy in Valley with hindus.

If Pakistan as a State was born in 47 then India also as a state was born in 47.

There is no need to call our Civilizations as Ancient ''Indian'' because when u label them solely as indian that means u kick us out of the picture. That is something we will nvr accept as Today Pakistan is the Cradle of these Civilizations not india as it doesnt even have control on those areas where they r. The only country in control of those areas r Pakistan.

Pakistan has invested alot to preserve them so that in the end u say that its indian civilizations??

How Cheap is that!

That's the way you see your history, not us. You are free to see a Gujarati or Sindhi different from Punjabis. We have history of Indian civilization of historical India.

Hardly, you see history of all of South Asia as one and yours thanks to British.

things related to Pakistan can only be authentically answered by Pakistan itself.

When we say u to post neutral sources it means in that particular chapter the authenticity can only be trusted of a neutral party it depends on case to case.

In this case however Yr gov alleged us of something and we just asked them to prove it back! Simple.

Pakistani version says Pakistan won 1965 war. :lol:

Again factually incorrect. Adi Shankarcharya is revered all over the country and not just in Kerala. So is Ram, Krishna, Mahavira, Guru Nanak, Lord Buddha etc. Shared. Period.
Hardly, you see history of all of South Asia as one and yours thanks to British.

Hey and salam to all of you my dears, am new here and studying in 10th standard, my 9th marks is 421 out of 550. My family condition is poor and am want to continue my studies but it is unlikely, am also want to join a cadet college and later join PAF, Pak army or pak navy As an officer, so am here to know about the cadet colleges in pakistan under government. Anyone one here who can guide me about this?

For information: am from khyber agency, FATA, peshawar pakistan.

I know the crux of your dissatisfaction is the term 'India' in Indian Civilization. That is the alpha omega of your complaints. If you believe that term is haram you can choose anything.

Point to Note - Islam itself came into existence in the 7th Century. Yet Pakistani ideology was there in the 2nd millennium BC!!!

Good going mate.

Now days even PNAS doesn't say Harappa as Indian Civilization. Thats the result of Pakistani historians claiming their history back written by Hindu nuts. As long as neutral sources continue to support out view we don't care what Hindu nuts write in their books for religious and political reasons.

A note to Indian members and sane Pakistani members as well - this is not a thread to discuss historical facts. The objective analysis is completely missing. I should have realized it. You can think whatever you wish to think. Sane folks - lets just get out of here.

Don't worry Indians, as Pakistan as a country grows older we will slowly start clawing back our old history and heritage.

Give it 30 years and you will be seeing posters of Ancient Pakistan and not Ancient India.

We will start a movement which will sweep the world to give us our rights to our history and then the whole world will promote it as Ancient Pakistan.

unfortunately we never focused on our heritage.
Many ancient sites are in shambles because we Pakistanis are ignorant about their importance

Don't worry Indians, as Pakistan as a country grows older we will slowly start clawing back our old history and heritage.

Give it 30 years and you will be seeing posters of Ancient Pakistan and not Ancient India.

We will start a movement which will sweep the world to give us our rights to our history and then the whole world will promote it as Ancient Pakistan.

Many ancient sites are in shambles because we Pakistanis are ignorant about their importance

Again factually incorrect. Adi Shankarcharya is revered all over the country and not just in Kerala. So is Ram, Krishna, Mahavira, Guru Nanak, Lord Buddha etc. Shared. Period.

Revered doesnt mean one history. Same way Pakistanis dont have one history with Persians and Arabs.

Best wishes boy. But this is not the right thread. In fact this forum is not perhaps apt now. You are way too young. Study hard and shine. God bless you. :)
Hey and salam to all of you my dears, am new here and studying in 10th standard, my 9th marks is 421 out of 550. My family condition is poor and am want to continue my studies but it is unlikely, am also want to join a cadet college and later join PAF, Pak army or pak navy As an officer, so am here to know about the cadet colleges in pakistan under government. Anyone one here who can guide me about this?

For information: am from khyber agency, FATA, peshawar pakistan.

Your people claim Pakistani has nothing in common with 97% of Indian but the same Pakistan was created by a Gujarati with an official language native to Uttar Pradesh. Gujarati and Uttar Pradesh belong to the same 97% of Indian not similar to Pakistanis. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

:omghaha:

when it comes to being one cheap INDIC is certainly the best in indians.

What 97% indian?
What Gujrati?

Our identity was not invented in some Cambridge university during British rule.

Same is here too. But one thing I must grant the ASI is that they are efficient. If a building is declared as National Monument or Historical Monument they are very well looked after. But many buildings are not declared as such and are in poor condition. Another disgusting thing is that people often write their names and stuff like 'I <3 You' etc etc on he walls of historical buildings. Amir Khan did several ads to raise awareness.

:omghaha:

when it comes to being one cheap INDIC is certainly the best in indians.

What 97% indian?
What Gujrati?

Muhammad Ali Jinnah, a Gujarati from Kathiawad region of Gujarat created Pakistan.
Urdu the official language of Pakistan is from Uttar Pradesh.

But Pakistan will always claim they have no similarity with 97% of Indian but only 3% of Indians who are Punjabis. :rofl::rofl:

A note to Indian members and sane Pakistani members as well - this is not a thread to discuss historical facts. The objective analysis is completely missing. I should have realized it. You can think whatever you wish to think. Sane folks - lets just get out of here.

:P so you want to be Vinasana Sarasvati

Back
Top Bottom