What's new

Ghaggar-Hakra believed to be mythical Rig Veda Sarasvati river proven false

I know the crux of your dissatisfaction is the term 'India' in Indian Civilization. That is the alpha omega of your complaints. If you believe that term is haram you can choose anything.

Point to Note - Islam itself came into existence in the 7th Century. Yet Pakistani ideology was there in the 2nd millennium BC!!!

Good going mate.
Stupid have u even read and understood my post?

We believe when first Muslims came in SA Concept of Pakistan came with them.

Is this too hard for u to understand?

Where did we claimed that ideology of Pakistan was there even in 2000 Bc?

dont become more cheap then u actually sound.

The crux of our dissatisfaction is rightly said is india. As now India itself is the name of the state so calling it Indian civilization is wrong as it means u r giving it ownership to solely India where as its Pakistan where they r physically present and we have invested millions on its preservation and more exploration.

All of this is totally legitimate. As it is part of our Joint History not individual country's history.

Muhammad Ali Jinnah, a Gujarati from Kathiawad region of Gujarat created Pakistan.
Urdu the official language of Pakistan is from Uttar Pradesh.

But Pakistan will always claim they have no similarity with 97% of Indian but only 3% of Indians who are Punjabis. :rofl::rofl:

:rofl:

Have u even read history?

Quaid-e-Azam was born in Karachi. Yes he may have some roots from India but if that didnt stopped him then why should to us?

The reason for Urdu being made Official language in pakistan was not that it was from UP. but was this that it was the language used by Muslims to communicate with locals here. Its more then 50% Arabic, Farsi and Turkish and is also written in Arabic/ Farsi alphabets.

As our holy Book is also in Arabic so it was needed to select a language which resembles our Holy Book so we and our newer generations can understand better what is written in Quran. That was one of many reason to select it.

Also the accent we speak in Pakistan is more modern and simplified/defined then that Lucknow,Bareli or Bihari accent that Urdu speaking community in India speaks.

As we also had our own Markaz of Urdu in Lahore so we choose that. The banarasi, lucknowi accents r spoken with in few mahajir communities who had a very strong significance with Lucknowi,banarasi accent. But they r very low in numbers and have conserved themselves in Karachi which means their accent nvr got a Chance to spread.

For example u use Words like Hazoor, Adaab. But we dont use them in Pakistan.

i still didnt fully understand why u write 97% indians, and 3% punjabis.

Maybe because they r Punjabis so they think they have some commonalities with indian punjabis.
But im not the one who is saying this. So u need quote what i say.

Have u even read history?

Quaid-e-Azam was born in Karachi. The reason for Urdu being made Official language in pakistan was not that it was from UP. but was this that it was the language used by Muslims to communicate with locals here. Its more then 50% Arabic, Farsi and Turkish and is also written in Arabic/ Farsi alphabets.

As our holy Book is also in Arabic so it was needed to select a language which resembles our Holy Book so we and our newer generations can understand better what is written in Quran. That was one of many reason to select it.

Also the accent we speak in Pakistan is more modern and simplified/defined then that Lucknow,Bareli or Bihari accent that Urdu speaking community in India speaks.

As we also had our own Markaz of Urdu in Lahore so we choose that. The banarasi, lucknowi accents r spoken with in few mahajir communities who had a very strong significance with Lucknowi,banarasi accent. But they r very low in numbers and have conserved themselves in Karachi which means their accent nvr got a Chance to spread.

For example u use Words like Hazoor, Adaab. But we dont use them in Pakistan.

Urdu was introduced in Punjab by British. Tell me what languages did Muhammad Ali Jinnah speak.

Pakistani version says Pakistan won 1965 war. :lol:

Seriously what is yr point?

What r u talking abt?

First u talk abt start of war then u jump to conclusions of war?

I think yr confused.

Seriously what is yr point?

What r u talking abt?

First u talk abt start of war then u jump to conclusions of war?

I think yr confused.

Pakistani version says Indian started the war by attacking Lahore (nothing called Operation Gibraltar happened before that).

Urdu was introduced in Punjab by British. Tell me what languages did Muhammad Ali Jinnah speak.

I know it was introduced and u can say the Punjab University and Peshawar University's Urdu departments were definitely introduced by British. Y r 1005 right in this regard.

But Urdu as a Language was introduced by Muslims in general terms.

actually in Pakistan we have 4 provinces and all 4 r different Culturally and language wise. So there was a need to introduce a language which is comprised of local languages and is easy to learn and speak by everyone, so Urdu was better choice.

I dont know i have nvr had pleasure of talking to Quaid e Azam because i wasnt born then, but it seems u did talked to him:laugh:

Pakistani version says Indian started the war by attacking Lahore (nothing called Operation Gibraltar happened before that).

Yes........

So whats yr point?

This is how conversation between Pakistanis and supposed Indian professionals like Joe and other think tanks start.

Pakistanis to Indian: We ruled you for 1000 years, enslaved you blah blah

Indians to Pakistan: Actually you didnt rule us, you just converted and forget about your great history. And just because of being Muslims you guys now claim to be rulers of India for 1000 years.

Pakistanis to Indian: You know what you are right, we converted and our history is indeed great Harappa Civilization, Vedic & Ghandara civilization. And we are proud of it thanks for reminding us.

Indians to Pakistanis: Stop right there, you guys are claiming our heritage. These all are "Indian" civilizations. Please look elsewhere for your identity. :cheesy:

Actually,we only mention the last point which is a fact.

rest is all your imagination.

:lol:

Repeating yr state propaganda will not give u any good.

Prove or get enough moral courage to accept defeat.

Kiska propoganda,who is gonna trust an zaahil mirpuri like you over Indians?

Any Pakistani who claims heritage to the land clearly mentions i am a jatt,gujjar,arain(they are not arabs as they think),rajput whatever and everyone knows who is original and who is not.

so,i request others to not advertize your ignorance here.

True. Lodis, Khiljis and Mughals should ideally not be considered Indian. They were as foreign as the British.

Ibrahim Lodhi was a Pathan,Sher Shah Suri was a Pathan and even though they are foriegenrs,they are still neighbours.

but shan i strongly beleive that IVC were monotheists and after so many generationS changes occured in IVC .

it was still a native religion,not arab.

I didn't claim anything, history belong to the people of the land. Unless you can prove that all of them moved to South India when Aryans invaded. Even PNAS didn't call Harappa "Indian" Civilization, thats how neutral sources now write history.

No,History belongs to the people who maintain the continuity of the culture of the people of the land.

Ottoman Turks cant claim the Blue Mosque,which was a Eastern Orthodox Cathedral.

They only get to collect tourist money.

What Land?

You mean that little clump of land in South India?

The rest belongs to Pakistani history, it is our heritage and you are denying it with hate filled in your religion from your forefathers about us.

Nobody is stopping you from worshiping monkeys or whatever it is you do, it is your life, be happy and do what makes you happy.

But you can't deny our history just because you are still practicing our old traditions and cultural inventions.

Nothing belongs to you that you dont deserve,

Most people of the world wont even trust you,forget about accepting your opinion.

Actually,we only mention the last point which is a fact.

rest is all your imagination.

Kiska propoganda,who is gonna trust an zaahil mirpuri like you over Indians?

Any Pakistani who claims heritage to the land clearly mentions i am a jatt,gujjar,arain(they are not arabs as they think),rajput whatever and everyone knows who is original and who is not.

so,i request others to not advertize your ignorance here.

Ibrahim Lodhi was a Pathan,Sher Shah Suri was a Pathan and even though they are foriegenrs,they are still neighbours.

U Indian baboon.Do u even know what yr talking about?:rofl:...

This is Pakistan Military Forum the very same military that u abuse every night and day+ a Country u hate to the core. Here yr State Propaganda will not be entertained by anybody.

Provide Authentic proof.

or Buzz Off.

Back
Top Bottom