What's new

Ghaggar-Hakra believed to be mythical Rig Veda Sarasvati river proven false

If it is probably Sarasvati do you also agree that it was never fed by Himalayas for at least 10.000 BC contrary to what Rig Veda says?

Not really. I believe that the Rg Veda was referring to more than one river as the Saraswati. One of those was a rain-fed river. One was probably the Ghaggar- complex. There may have been a third, perhaps more.

It is probably the same river.

Have you seen this documentary about three cities of Mohenjodaro, Harappa and Dholavira. It talks about Dholavira's unique water management by collecting it during Monsoon. It also mentions Ghaggar-Hakra river.

Last edited by a moderator:
You are trying too hard to awaken people who are pretending to sleep. It is pretty much impossible. This will only strengthen the knowledge of our own history. For the haters(does not necessarily mean Pakistani friends) these will remain propaganda etc...
Have you seen this documentary about three cities of Mohenjodaro, Harappa and Dholavira. It talks about Dholavira's unique water management by collecting it during Monsoon. It also mentions Ghaggar-Hakra river.

Pakistan existed before you had any civilization at all.

India is a British word given to us all by the British because of their ignorance. India through history is just a collective landmass of the sub continent. There is no such thing as a single entity India before 1947.

There is no such thing as India or Ancient India. "Ancient India" is the Indus Valley civilization which is Pakistan.

Where did you pick up this stuff? Although I have to admit you are amusing!

And what is your point?

Yep PNAS is propaganda and conspiracy against India, we are also forgetting that Indians were also part of this research.

I know this from a primary source. A muslim from Hyderabad. His primary language is Urdu.

as I said dont embarrass yourself, your primary source doesn't represent the entire demographics...

Bull crap.

How so. :rofl:

Would a Muslim of Hyderabad regard Urdu as their primary language? Of course they would.

If he is the Hyderabadi Muslim and they speak different kind of Urdu as the native language.

And what is your point?

Not specific. Dholavira is the recently found IVC site and its town planning and management was unique & impressive like Mohenjodaro and Harappa.

"Urdu isnt taught in indian schools..."
bwaaahahahabwaahahahaha
:laughcry: :omghaha:

Instead of laughin (shows ur frustration) google the decline of urdu in india... or perhaps ask the hundred of indians on PDF.. to read it? im sure 1 could read it ?

not!

I know this from a primary source. A muslim from Hyderabad. His primary language is Urdu.

Hyderabadi Muslims is a linguistic community from South India who speak their own form of Urdu. Their Hyderabadi cuisine is very popular like Hyderabadi Biryani.

The term India came in with the Greeks, before Alexander. Sometime in the 4th century BC.

A piece of advice: go to your principal and ask for your money back.

The Greeks also said that India is a place east of river Indus, which in my opinion also included its delta.

I am a bit surprised though that you didn't mention Bharat.

I wish I could ask my principal. For that I have to transcend to the unknowns and believe in reincarnation to return and respond.

Back
Top Bottom