What's new

Germany official report labels Turkey a Terror State

• Turkye with largest army in Europe.
  • Been NATO member.
  • The significant geographical location of Turkey also gives it easy access to strategically important areas and major energy resources.
  • Turkey also gives access to Asian states where military operations are needed to be carried out and so military bases can be built according to the will of the government
Just few facts. Yes this country is shit. Stop hating for no reason.

turkey is not " europe". its army is rather primitive, consisting mostly from meat (soldiers are worthless in 21st century) and outdated equipment from other armies. It has no carriers, an extremly weakened command structure, civil war in the eastern regions

but its biggest weakness is its pathetic demand for compassion towards this coup.

seriously, turkey isnt only one who suffered that day. i ordered new puma shoes and the mail did deliver them to my neighbor. i had to wait an entire day! Was far more important for me.

In today's politics, u don't call your enemies as your foes, you call them terrorists......Turks, show them middle finger and keep strengthening your country for the betterment of your own people and for Pakistanis too......

We need you guys...Be strong !!! May God bless your country and people....Ameen

The german secret service BND labels turkey a terrorist state which is supporting Hamas, muslim brotherhood and is the central hub for weapons, fighters and supplies for islamic state in syria.

The report as classifed as secret but releaed by the left party.

http://www.politico.eu/article/german-govt-turkey-supports-terror-groups-in-middle-east/

The ministry added that Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan has actively supported cooperation with Islamist and terrorist organizations, such as Hamas.
Yo idiot,why did you change the title of the article?
@waz and other @mods?

This idiot changed the title,nowhere in the article it says that ''Turkiye is a terror state''.
Dont take it to serious,its just wishful thinking of a racist keyboard sissy.

Looks like history is repeating itself this time it's Turkey not us :( May Allah protect our brothers our gov should help them in anyway possible don't you think?
@Moonlight @django
So according to some German bureaucrat, because Turkey has had some communications with Hamas a democratically elected party, the Turkish government has become terrorists lol

They only arrive 5 greek islands. They are put in concentration camps there without any hope to be released. They are treated like shit.

Frontex said it works. Treaten them like animals has a gargantuan effect on their psychological stability and spreads around.

It is easy, make their life as miserable as possible and they give up. Idomeni proved it.

0,,19111147_303,00.jpg

It works perfect in spain as well. Show no mercy. Let them suffer and they give up after a few weeks when they lost all hope. In the end its a competition to make their life that pathetic that they even want return to turkey.

We have a camp on Lampedusa and dont even allow media in there anymore.

PB051435.jpg

It works and Frontex says this system is the reason why less and less come. Not the refugee deal. My party does anything in its power to make this deal fail.

In all due respect, the opinion of turks is irrelevant regarding this.

I expect from my government to do whats in our interests. If this means to push turkey under the train so be it.

We know what you want. What you want would be against our interests.

Would you do something that is against your interests?

Free visa for turks would hurt europe as 70 million uneducated low skilled would flood europe. It would open the door for terrorists, islamists ect.

Turkey is no european nation. Its oriental. Its not democratic, has no shared values.

I think we should be open with each other. Its better to break this once and for all. As the austrian chancellor said, all negotiations with turkey are a diplomatic fiction

Bro First off, What the Hell is wrong with you?

Show them No mercy? Let them suffer?

You do know what type of stuff these people have seen In Syria? How can you claim to be Human? Whoever so sociopathic like you should be locked up in a Mental Asylum. Like seriously have some Empathy.

Also how can you claim to say that free visas for turks would flood Europe with uneducated low skill workers?

Weren't the Italians these and continue to be uneducated low skill workers who made mafias and wreaked havoc on America?

Didn't your Mafias murder men and women and didn't uneducated Italians come to America? Who are you to criticize turkey?

Isn't it true that Italy and Germany smooch off Ancient Egyptian Artifacts for Tourism and refuse to give the descendants of the people who made those artifacts? Aren't their descendants dirt poor and just getting by while you mooch off their ancestors work? All that Tourism you get from those Artifacts should go to Egyptians shouldn't they?

Frankly the fact that you say Turkey is non-democratic while your country was home to the very beginning of Fascism as it started. DIdn't you in another Thread justify and Support one of Hitlers laws? Who are you to call Turkey un-democratic?

Frankly the Hypocrisies is astounding

IS = terrorist.
Your pm Modi = terrorist.

Don't quote me back. Thanks and Have a great one.
:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

In this way
Your country = State sponsoring terrorism
Islamic State = Another terror organisation supported by your brotherly state
Your leaders = Bigger terrorists (Even can't write all their names as they are so many)

Don't quote me back.
Nice way to run away from truth.:disagree:

Thanks and Have a great one.
I will have great day even without your wishes.:big_boss:

PS : You can quote me back and i will reply with arguments instead of running.

Your still talking about visa and EU you clearly dont know what Turks want.
Im in Turkey right now and let me tell you something, you will hardly find a Turk who cares about EU.

But a major part of Turkish exports goes to EU countries (~10% to Germany only).
Still they don't care about EU? o_O

:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

In this way
Your country = State sponsoring terrorism
Islamic State = Another terror organisation supported by your brotherly state
Your leaders = Bigger terrorists (Even can't write all their names as they are so many)

Nice way to run away from truth.:disagree:

I will have great day even without your wishes.:big_boss:

PS : You can quote me back and i will reply with arguments instead of running.

But a major part of Turkish exports goes to EU countries (~10% to Germany only).
Still they don't care about EU? o_O
Im talking about joining EU, markus thinks he is he is hurting us by saying we wont join. :)

turkey is not " europe". its army is rather primitive, consisting mostly from meat (soldiers are worthless in 21st century) and outdated equipment from other armies. It has no carriers, an extremly weakened command structure, civil war in the eastern regions

but its biggest weakness is its pathetic demand for compassion towards this coup.

seriously, turkey isnt only one who suffered that day. i ordered new puma shoes and the mail did deliver them to my neighbor. i had to wait an entire day! Was far more important for me.
markus, you should show a bit of fairness. turkey is part of europe because the country has a piece in europe, geographically speaking.
but turkey belongs to orient. the morgenland. from ethnic to language to culture to custom.

turkey traditionally has a strong army. ask the french, the british, but Erdogan wants to weaken the army. the americans are worried.

Im talking about joining EU, markus thinks he is he is hurting us by saying we wont join. :)
honestly speaking, given the political and economic turmoil in your country, the chance Turkey becomes a part of EU is as small as Vietnam tries to join the club. modern Turkey could join the EU, but most people in Europe see Turkey as a country with women in veil.

So according to some German bureaucrat, because Turkey has had some communications with Hamas a democratically elected party, the Turkish government has become terrorists lol
more than that

according to classified German goverment paper, since 2001 Turkey advances islam idelogy in domestic and foreign policy. the country under the leadership of Erdogan supports islamic radial and armed groups in the region, including Syria, Egypt and Palestina. Turkey as central platform for islamic activities in the region.

http://www.zeit.de/politik/deutschl...yip-erdogan-tuerkei-unterstuetzung-islamismus

more than that

according to classified German goverment paper, since 2001 Turkey advances islam idelogy in domestic and foreign policy. the country under the leadership of Erdogan supports islamic radial and armed groups in the region, including Syria, Egypt and Palestina.

http://www.zeit.de/politik/deutschl...yip-erdogan-tuerkei-unterstuetzung-islamismus

With all due respect this very same Germans were accusing us of producing nuclear weapons.
http://www.thetoc.gr/eng/news/article/die-welt-turkey-secretly-developing-nuclear-weapons

Today they say something different, tomorrow another thing.

The thing is they are frustrated that we are not gonna accept the "refugee deal" and Europe will drown in the refugee flood. They think they can pressure us with these kind of BS...

You dont shit. You are a 3rd world country Sinan. You threaten us you let the refugees out..first in may. then july. Now octobre. It gets boring. Just do it and stop talking shit.

Your pathetic country is a joke. Thats the reason why no leader here even bothered to call Erdogan or visit.

You call us fags? With all due respect...its not us who go into a bath to let men rub our bodies...

thats just disgusting dude. Stop it.

Someone got angry.....Markuss stop talking and start covering your naked @ss statues. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom