What's new

Germany official report labels Turkey a Terror State

@MarkusS @bobo6661 @flamer84

I don't understand the turks and Turkey.
They complain we 'meddle' in their affairs,but complain because we don't condemn the so called coup and gulenists.
What do they want ?

Oh,and I like how couple of turks were trashing erdogan saying Turkey is going into backward,but suddenly,after the so called "western" coup,he became like a savior. Hilarious.
You would ask Turks if you really wanted to know what we want.

Besides im pretty sure Turks have expressed their opinion a couple times already.

And the rubber boats coming to Italy and Greece full of refugees? You will shoot them? lol You're delusional

They only arrive 5 greek islands. They are put in concentration camps there without any hope to be released. They are treated like shit.

Frontex said it works. Treaten them like animals has a gargantuan effect on their psychological stability and spreads around.

It is easy, make their life as miserable as possible and they give up. Idomeni proved it.

0,,19111147_303,00.jpg

It works perfect in spain as well. Show no mercy. Let them suffer and they give up after a few weeks when they lost all hope. In the end its a competition to make their life that pathetic that they even want return to turkey.

We have a camp on Lampedusa and dont even allow media in there anymore.

PB051435.jpg

It works and Frontex says this system is the reason why less and less come. Not the refugee deal. My party does anything in its power to make this deal fail.

You would ask Turks if you really wanted to know what we want.

Besides im pretty sure Turks have expressed their opinion a couple times already.

In all due respect, the opinion of turks is irrelevant regarding this.

I expect from my government to do whats in our interests. If this means to push turkey under the train so be it.

We know what you want. What you want would be against our interests.

Would you do something that is against your interests?

Free visa for turks would hurt europe as 70 million uneducated low skilled would flood europe. It would open the door for terrorists, islamists ect.

Turkey is no european nation. Its oriental. Its not democratic, has no shared values.

I think we should be open with each other. Its better to break this once and for all. As the austrian chancellor said, all negotiations with turkey are a diplomatic fiction

It is turkey's plight to settle them all for free as turkey is the most responsible for Syria's predicament right now as it armed rebels to destabilize the country in order to take over northern Syria. Now that plan has been crushed for good by Russia, turkey is forced to scale back their invasion as they have alienated all of the major powers and now have to settle for Russia's vision of Syria.
Oke, no need to discuss this further given your IQ

They only arrive 5 greek islands. They are put in concentration camps there without any hope to be released. They are treated like shit.

Frontex said it works. Treaten them like animals has a gargantuan effect on their psychological stability and spreads around.

It is easy, make their life as miserable as possible and they give up. Idomeni proved it.

0,,19111147_303,00.jpg

It works perfect in spain as well. Show no mercy. Let them suffer and they give up after a few weeks when they lost all hope. In the end its a competition to make their life that pathetic that they even want return to turkey.

PB051435.jpg

It works and Frontex says this system is the reason why less and less come. Not the refugee deal. My party does anything in its power to make this deal fail.

I expect from my government to do whats in our interests. If this means to push turkey under the train so be it.

Free visa for turks would hurt europe as 70 million uneducated low skilled would flood europe. It would open the door for terrorists, islamists ect.

Turkey is no european nation. Its oriental. Its not democratic, has no shared values.

I think we should be open with each other. Its better to break this once and for all. As the austrian chancellor said, all negotiations with turkey are a diplomatic fiction

Only a portion get put in camps, most get through

Your trying to piss against the wind if thats your plan

Th

I

The uneducated low skilled Turks do already come to Europe, a VISA deal wont change that

Who cares, Its nothing more than frustration of Europe after Thier planned coup against Religious Erdogan has failed .... And Erdogan has emerged as a more strong president.and leader.

The uneducated low skilled Turks do already come to Europe, a VISA deal wont change that

the visa deal is dead. There wont be any free visa. :)

We dont want you here. Is that clear enough? We arent allies in any way. And i love how things develop.

Who cares, Its nothing more than frustration of Europe after Thier planned coup against Religious Erdogan has failed .... And Erdogan has emerged as a more strong president.and leader.

Erdogan has emerged as a weak puppet rulling a 3rd world shithole in civil war.

0,,19111147_303,00.jpg

PB051435.jpg

Your still talking about visa and EU you clearly dont know what Turks want.
Im in Turkey right now and let me tell you something, you will hardly find a Turk who cares about EU.

Your still talking about visa and EU you clearly dont know what Turks want.
Im in Turkey right now and let me tell you something, you will hardly find a Turk who cares about EU.

good, then dont bother us with your bullshit.

You crawl infront our feet and cry us a river about this pathetic coup. How long does it take you to understand that we give a shit about those events?

Dont bother us with it. We dont care how much died. We dont care what happened. Its totally irrelevant. And i think the fact that no EU leader visited or showed sympathy is open enough about this.

the visa deal is dead. There wont be any free visa. :)

We dont want you here. Is that clear enough? We arent allies in any way. And i love how things develop.

Erdogan has emerged as a weak puppet rulling a 3rd world shithole in civil war.
It was going to happen if coup was successfull. but since it has failed. so its a big dissopointement for euroupians.
You too seems Frustrated and Dissapointed about Turkey .... Just chill :enjoy:

Your pathetic country is a joke

• Turkye with largest army in Europe.
  • Been NATO member.
  • The significant geographical location of Turkey also gives it easy access to strategically important areas and major energy resources.
  • Turkey also gives access to Asian states where military operations are needed to be carried out and so military bases can be built according to the will of the government
Just few facts. Yes this country is shit. Stop hating for no reason.

Back
Top Bottom