What's new

Germany official report labels Turkey a Terror State

With all due respect this very same Germans were accusing us of producing nuclear weapons.
http://www.thetoc.gr/eng/news/article/die-welt-turkey-secretly-developing-nuclear-weapons

Today they say something different, tomorrow another thing.

The thing is they are frustrated that we are not gonna accept the "refugee deal" and Europe will drown in the refugee flood. They think they can pressure us with these kind of BS...
has the turkey no intention of developing nuclear weapons if Iran possess weapons of mass destruction?

anyway, I would not place too much credibility on the report of german secret service BND. their people are a bunch of incompentent technocrats and notorious liars. but for your country it is a matter of concern if the german government considers the report as credible.

but for your country it is a matter of concern if the german government considers the report as credible.
Mate, i'm not government official but i have seen no solid proof that my country is developing nuclear weapons.

but for your country it is a matter of concern if the german government considers the report as credible.

I don't think so...it's obvious that they are trying to pressure us because of the the refugee deal. All of their efforts in vain.

Mate, i'm not government official but i have seen no solid proof that my country is developing nuclear weapons.

I don't think so...it's obvious that they are trying to pressure us because of the the refugee deal. All of their efforts in vain.
the report cites turkey acquired centrifuges (probably from pakistan) and attempt of developing medium range balistic missile (some 2,500 km).

but maybe all is related to the refugee deal. who knows. politic is a dirty business.

That idiot doesnt know the difference between bashing Erdogan and bashing our country,maybe his brain works in shifts.

i dont care about the shithole you call your country. I care for our interests and i believe a complete break with turkey is in our interests.

Bro First off, What the Hell is wrong with you?

Show them No mercy? Let them suffer?

You do know what type of stuff these people have seen In Syria? How can you claim to be Human? Whoever so sociopathic like you should be locked up in a Mental Asylum. Like seriously have some Empathy.

Also how can you claim to say that free visas for turks would flood Europe with uneducated low skill workers?

Weren't the Italians these and continue to be uneducated low skill workers who made mafias and wreaked havoc on America?

Didn't your Mafias murder men and women and didn't uneducated Italians come to America? Who are you to criticize turkey?

Isn't it true that Italy and Germany smooch off Ancient Egyptian Artifacts for Tourism and refuse to give the descendants of the people who made those artifacts? Aren't their descendants dirt poor and just getting by while you mooch off their ancestors work? All that Tourism you get from those Artifacts should go to Egyptians shouldn't they?

Frankly the fact that you say Turkey is non-democratic while your country was home to the very beginning of Fascism as it started. DIdn't you in another Thread justify and Support one of Hitlers laws? Who are you to call Turkey un-democratic?

Frankly the Hypocrisies is astounding

i dont care for them. I dont care what they saw in syria. I care for my people. If it means to block those out, so be it. I would also be ok with lethal force if needed. How does their existence have any influence on our life? They would kill us if tables would be turned. I care for my own people and nothing else.

As for your egyptian artifacts. If you want them, come and try to get them. Dont bother me with your weakness. If your nation is to weak to get things back it should not cry around.

At this rate they will accuse of us of producing biological kebab virus because we want to kill all of Europe:rofl:....y'all ain't getting a deal when acting like this sukas, negotiate or siktirin gidin.

we dont want any deal with turkey.

in case you didnt notice, we dont negotiate anymore. EU already said in current state turkey is unable to get visa free travel. i rather have to deal with refugees than letting turks without control in.

i dont care about the shithole you call your country. I care for our interests and i believe a complete break with turkey is in our interests.

i dont care for them. I dont care what they saw in syria. I care for my people. If it means to block those out, so be it. I would also be ok with lethal force if needed. How does their existence have any influence on our life? They would kill us if tables would be turned. I care for my own people and nothing else.

As for your egyptian artifacts. If you want them, come and try to get them. Dont bother me with your weakness. If your nation is to weak to get things back it should not cry around.
Amusing, you speak too much of power for someone who's country's last display of true power was thousands of years ago. On a real battlefield facing a even half worthy opponent you'd either turn tail and run or change flags and join the opponent. Italy has a proven history of being worthless in any modern battle: you couldn't even invade Greece without the help of the Germans..that's how pathetic your military is. As for recent confrontations, I've never seen Italy's name come up as a leading combatant in either Afganistan or Iraq, all you do is contribute tiny troop contingents that act as water boys to the Yanks and Brits. So please don't talk as of Italy is a country to be feared...you'd get torn to pieces by the likes of Spain or Poland

we dont want any deal with turkey.

in case you didnt notice, we dont negotiate anymore. EU already said in current state turkey is unable to get visa free travel. i rather have to deal with refugees than letting turks without control in.
It's not without any control..there is a time limit as to how long a Turk could stay with that visa. But ofcourse being a clueless bigot you didn't read that far. And worry not I'm also in favor of no deal, I'd rather watch the EU rip itself to shreds over what to do with the thousands upon thousands of migrants

The german secret service BND labels turkey a terrorist state which is supporting Hamas, muslim brotherhood and is the central hub for weapons, fighters and supplies for islamic state in syria.

The report as classifed as secret but releaed by the left party.

http://www.politico.eu/article/german-govt-turkey-supports-terror-groups-in-middle-east/

The ministry added that Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan has actively supported cooperation with Islamist and terrorist organizations, such as Hamas.

Turkey should officially label Germany and the US as terrorist states for having financial and military links with PKK, PYD and FETO terrorists.

Sinan, a threat only works when your counterpart takes you serious. I dont take you serious. I dont take your country serious. Nobody here does.

You threat us while we piss in your face.

If we would take you serious we would act serious with you.

Do you have the feeling we act serious with you?

Listen, you fascist scum, don't put us in your 'nobody''s list, you represent Nazi thugs on this forum not human beings!

lol so wannabe europeans are been shown their real place by the europe itself

Amusing, you speak too much of power for someone who's country's last display of true power was thousands of years ago. On a real battlefield facing a even half worthy opponent you'd either turn tail and run or change flags and join the opponent. Italy has a proven history of being worthless in any modern battle: you couldn't even invade Greece without the help of the Germans..that's how pathetic your military is. As for recent confrontations, I've never seen Italy's name come up as a leading combatant in either Afganistan or Iraq, all you do is contribute tiny troop contingents that act as water boys to the Yanks and Brits. So please don't talk as of Italy is a country to be feared...you'd get torn to pieces by the likes of Spain or Poland

It's not without any control..there is a time limit as to how long a Turk could stay with that visa. But ofcourse being a clueless bigot you didn't read that far. And worry not I'm also in favor of no deal, I'd rather watch the EU rip itself to shreds over what to do with the thousands upon thousands of migrants

I dont want be feared. I want my nation to be happy and prosper. Thats something you can never understand.

I know about the time limit. Its just paper. Once in they are in. Its a security risk and nobody could control the influx as well as the time they stay in.

I´m a realist and not a moron. I do evrything in my power to protect my people and our interest. Your people wild in Europe are not in our interests.

I rather have 3 million migrants than your people and as you can see most europeans agree.

Problems exist to be solved. Letting 70 million turks into europe doesnt solve anything. We find a better solution that doesnt include turkey. Thats what i believe in and thats what i think is what me must achieve.

I dont want be feared. I want my nation to be happy and prosper. Thats something you can never understand.

I know about the time limit. Its just paper. Once in they are in. Its a security risk and nobody could control the influx as well as the time they stay in.

I´m a realist and not a moron. I do evrything in my power to protect my people and our interest. Your people wild in Europe are not in our interests.

I rather have 3 million migrants than your people and as you can see most europeans agree.

Problems exist to be solved. Letting 70 million turks into europe doesnt solve anything. We find a better solution that doesnt include turkey. Thats what i believe in and thats what i think is what me must achieve.
Okay good, I wish you the best of luck in that endeavor. Send me postcards when locals and migrants start butchering each other, I could always use a laugh

Back
Top Bottom