What's new

Erdogan is back

Hah but he talks and talks about "Palestinians are our brothers" and Turkey will protect them and Turkey will do this and that...and of course he does nothing. That's the point. He is full of empty words.
There is word for that occupation: It is called being a successful politician. It is not for nothing that he has been in office for 20 years.

Nope! I respect them as an honorable creative people. And yes there's also the Toyota MR2

You only provide some lip service when they are no longer a threat.

aac01f2cly1hi9ryiycqrj20hr0eqte4.jpg

You only provide some lip service when they are no longer a threat

They are an honorable people who aren't bellicose and wish to live in peace.

They make excellent high-end stereo equipment

I hope they reverse their Constitution and develop a nuclear deterrent.

Oh great and honorable Japan, thank you for all of your inventions

After months of talking about peace,cooperation and friendship,Erdogan is back to his weird foreign policy,big talk and provocations.

From the "Eeey Yunan!" of 2020-2023,now it's "Eeey Israil!"

Now he warns Israel and calls Hamas "liberators". At the same time,he tells Israel not to look to Turkey for support and not USA.

So I guess,the Israel-Turkish pipeline project is now gone.

At the same time,it's funny because he used to say more or less the same stuff to us: Ey Yunan! These provocations will lead you nowhere! Don't look to others for help,you should be looking to us.

And guess what?

View attachment 965218

So he's been begging for F-16Vs from USA all these years and now again,gives a kick and ruins it. Because he's not going to go to war with Israel,but will not stay silent either. He does just enough to ruin Turkey's foreign policy and economy.

Meanwhile...

The lawmakers are asking the State Department to require the Turkish government to:

• To officially label Hamas as a terrorist organization.
  • Close the Hamas office to Constantinople
  • To revoke the Turkish citizenship and confiscate Turkish passports from Hamas officials in Turkey;
  • To expel Hamas officials from the country and ban their re-entry.
  • To investigate whether any Turkish banks involved in funding Hamas, and
  • To investigate whether Turkish officials were involved in the recent Hamas attack.
Let me sum it up like this.
He will talk big as soon this episode ends, he will run back and start deals with israel.
All PR stunts
UAE, KSA & Turkey has not done a single thing to help people of Gaza.
Lebanon, Syria economy is in shambles, Lebanon majority of population dont want to get involved.
Egypt also has a asim whisky in power hence like Pak you won't see anything decent.

They are an honorable people who aren't bellicose and wish to live in peace.

They make excellent high-end stereo equipment

I hope they reverse their Constitution and develop a nuclear deterrent.

Impossible, both SK and Japan are your sweatshop slaves.

Without them remaining as a colony, you would lose two more slave countries to exploit.

Impossible, both SK and Japan are your sweatshop slaves.

Without them remaining as a colony, you would lose two more slave countries to exploit.

South Korea is a vibrant country with a very smart people. LG makes the best OLED tv panels in the world

Samsung is an excellent company

LG is an excellent company

South Korea is a vibrant country with a very smart people. LG makes the best OLED tv panels in the world

Samsung is an excellent company

LG is an excellent company

LMAO, they are pretty much done thanks of remaining as your loyal slaves.

AO, they are pretty much done thanks of remaining as your loyal slaves.

They're an extremely resilient and intelligent people. They will be fine.

They also don't try to bully their neighbors and cause trouble

And Korean barbecue is excellent

They're an extremely resilient and intelligent people. They will be fine.

They also don't try to bully their neighbors and cause trouble

Thanks to your chips war against China, Samsung and many other SK semiconductor companies are heading toward extinction.

This is inevitable, when the two big bosses are battling for dominance, and those jobbers will be the first ones to be sacrificed as cannon fodders.

LMAO, they are pretty much done thanks of remaining as your loyal slaves.

What’s the point of this argument?

It is human nature for people to like others that they do not see as a threat, who they see as deferential or submissive.

In reality, Chinese history is much deeper than Japans or Korea’s and modern Chinese tech is way more advanced. But white people will never acknowledge this or give Chinese people an ounce of credit. Why? Because China threatens their dominance. It’s that simple.

IMO Chinese people should wear their pure hatred as a badge of honor. Unlike Japan or South Korea at least China stands against the west as an equal and peer competitor.

Thanks to your chips war against China, Samsung and many other SK semiconductor companies are heading toward extinction.

This is inevitable, when the two big bosses are battling for dominance, and those jobbers will be the first ones to be sacrificed as cannon fodders.

You're exaggerating, Samsung and LG are excellent companies. They don't copy off of other people

LG makes the best OLED TV panels on the face of the Earth

Samsung and LG are respected throughout the world

Samsung makes excellent TV panels

Seoul is a beautiful vibrant city

Tokyo is a beautiful vibrant City full of really smart people

All hail Japan! all hail South Korea!

You're exaggerating, Samsung and LG are excellent companies. They don't copy off of other people

LG makes the best OLED TV panels on the face of the Earth

Samsung and LG are respected throughout the world

Samsung makes excellent TV panels

Seoul is a beautiful vibrant city

Tokyo was a beautiful vibrant City full of really smart people

Spare me of your fake respect toward your poodles.

You can check the quarterly of their revenue & income statements, everything is on free fall.

Yoon Suk Yeol will soon be thrown into jail as most of his followers are getting arrested.

The only way for SK's survival is to stand neutral between China & US, but your country decided to break the balance by installing an extreme pro-US puppet who wants to sever all economic ties with China.

Japan & SK are merely your expendable pawns against China.

Spare me of your fake respect toward your poodles.

You can check the quarterly of their revenue & income statements, everything is on free fall.

Yoon Suk Yeol will soon be thrown into jail as most of his followers are getting arrested.

The only way for SK's survival is to stand neutral between China & US, but your country decided to break the balance by installing an extreme pro-US puppet who wants to sever all economic ties with China.

Japan & SK are merely your expendable pawns against China.

You hate Mighty Japan, that's not my problem

You hate South Korea, that's not my problem

I think they're both great. Especially Japan. They both contribute a lot to this world. Both countries are full of smart people who are geniuses

LG and Samsung are among the world's best companies

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom