What's new

Germany official report labels Turkey a Terror State

Good luck stopping the biggest airline in Europe Turkish Airlines.

No one cares about Canada, so you must feel so important talking bad about Turkey here.

What fight, the fight for gay rights?

Oh wait is this Markus =

lead_960.jpg
Europe has many capable air defense missiles and interceptors to stop a turkish plane from landing if turkish airlines is stupid and reckless enough to violate European airspace.

The blood of refugees will only be on the hands of the turks as they are the ones who are using the plight of refugees in order to attain their selfish goals of visa free travel in the EU.

EU made a deal with Turkey, they aren't keeping their end of the deal.

You two faced liars

Europe has many capable air defense missiles and interceptors to stop a turkish plane from landing if turkish airlines is stupid and reckless enough to violate European airspace.

Yeah europe has so many powerful missiles... that is why TURKEY has the 2nd biggest military in NATO.

talk_to_the_hand.jpg

EU made a deal with Turkey, they aren't keeping their end of the deal.

You two faced liars

Yeah europe has so many powerful missiles... that is why TURKEY has the 2nd biggest military in NATO.

talk_to_the_hand.jpg
That didn't stop your pilots from turning into shark poop after violating Greek airspace in 1996

Right. This is exactly what Europeans already planning to do. Simply can't digest the development in Muslim states.
Wow Canada welcomed refugees too. Am I wrong? Not sure if you are questioning your state here or just going nuts on Turkiye.

You don't really have to reply me back. Thanks!

Lucky for Turkey we have a great position, we can't be cornered in anyway.

Russia to the north, europe to the west, ME to the south, central asia to the east and we are surrounded by sea on 3 sides.

Our position makes it impossible for the EU to hurt us in a serious way, they don't want out business no problem we deal with the others and they can take care of NATO without us.

That didn't stop your pilots from turning into shark poop after violating Greek airspace in 1996

I don't know anything about that matter, what I do know is that we won our independence like real warriors, did Canada even fight for it's independence or did you just kill all the native americans.

canadian-genocide-paganmediathatbitescanadashiddengenocide.jpg

turkey being one of them

37-of-the-best-memes-about-canada-on-the-internet-2-2675-1447123563-8_dblbig.jpg

What you don't know can fill up a stadium.

At least I'm not BS'ing like you.

Like I said no one cares about Canada so you come to threads about Turkey.

How many threads are there about Canada?

No one cares about Canada.

xLEju21.png

LrZ7Izi.png

:sarcastic:

I don't understand the turks and Turkey.
They complain we 'meddle' in their affairs,but complain because we don't condemn the so called coup and gulenists.
What do they want ?

Oh,and I like how couple of turks were trashing erdogan saying Turkey is going into backward,but suddenly,after the so called "western" coup,he became like a savior. Hilarious.

05c6151c64ccc89c0e64a62a97cbc0a153fb994fd724389cdfe41461a1518413.jpg

How-to-make-your-own-French-flag_c_19452.jpg

51891146.jpg

French+guy+meme+no+offence+guys+its+just+a+joke_7037a4_4160542.jpg

Meanwhile the french have proven to the world they are cowards that can't fight.

37-of-the-best-memes-about-canada-on-the-internet-2-2675-1447123563-8_dblbig.jpg

At least I'm not BS'ing like you.

Like I said no one cares about Canada so you come to threads about Turkey.

How many threads are there about Canada?

No one cares about Canada.

xLEju21.png

LrZ7Izi.png

:sarcastic:

05c6151c64ccc89c0e64a62a97cbc0a153fb994fd724389cdfe41461a1518413.jpg

How-to-make-your-own-French-flag_c_19452.jpg

51891146.jpg

French+guy+meme+no+offence+guys+its+just+a+joke_7037a4_4160542.jpg

Meanwhile the french have proven to the world they are cowards that can't fight.
You are the only one getting mad when I point out the truth

You are the only one getting mad when I point out the truth

What truth that no one cares about Canada?

Is that why you are in a thread about TURKEY.

It is turkey's plight to settle them all for free as turkey is the most responsible for Syria's predicament right now as it armed rebels to destabilize the country in order to take over northern Syria. Now that plan has been crushed for good by Russia, turkey is forced to scale back their invasion as they have alienated all of the major powers and now have to settle for Russia's vision of Syria.

You canadians don't decide what the Turkish people decide on.

No one cares about Canada and what you think.

You dont shit. You are a 3rd world country Sinan. You threaten us you let the refugees out..first in may. then july. Now octobre. It gets boring. Just do it and stop talking shit.

Your pathetic country is a joke. Thats the reason why no leader here even bothered to call Erdogan or visit.

You call us fags? With all due respect...its not us who go into a bath to let men rub our bodies...

thats just disgusting dude. Stop it.

Ok...

Read some books Markus those so called "turkish baths" originated in the roman empire.

You uneducated racist.

BkHI5CICAAA4dRE.jpg

Still see lots of turks in Canada. i guess Canada is more relevant than turkey any day

Yeah keep saying canada is relevant in a thread about TURKEY.

Pathetic

Turkey is no european nation. Its oriental. Its not democratic, has no shared values.

Says the guy from the country that allied with HITLER.

0929-italy-surrenders.jpg

:omghaha:

They only arrive 5 greek islands. They are put in concentration camps there without any hope to be released. They are treated like shit.

Frontex said it works. Treaten them like animals has a gargantuan effect on their psychological stability and spreads around.

It is easy, make their life as miserable as possible and they give up. Idomeni proved it.

0,,19111147_303,00.jpg

It works perfect in spain as well. Show no mercy. Let them suffer and they give up after a few weeks when they lost all hope. In the end its a competition to make their life that pathetic that they even want return to turkey.

We have a camp on Lampedusa and dont even allow media in there anymore.

PB051435.jpg

It works and Frontex says this system is the reason why less and less come. Not the refugee deal. My party does anything in its power to make this deal fail.

In all due respect, the opinion of turks is irrelevant regarding this.

I expect from my government to do whats in our interests. If this means to push turkey under the train so be it.

We know what you want. What you want would be against our interests.

Would you do something that is against your interests?

Free visa for turks would hurt europe as 70 million uneducated low skilled would flood europe. It would open the door for terrorists, islamists ect.

Turkey is no european nation. Its oriental. Its not democratic, has no shared values.

I think we should be open with each other. Its better to break this once and for all. As the austrian chancellor said, all negotiations with turkey are a diplomatic fiction

Funny for a person who has such a huge distain for muslims to linger in a Pakistani forum... we must be the tolerant ones to allow you to spew your racist rants.

Having said that... i fully agree with your wish to have no refugees from the middle east in Europe. I also support your calls for banning all muslims from Europe and expelling all muslims from Europe. I support it. Otherwise we end up living in a hypocritical world were the West pretends to be champions of liberty and freedom.

Actually I want Muslim countries to take back the title of champion and liberty for all. Including all minorities. We need that evolution. You guys don't deserve it. An ethnically pure Europe is a good thing. A multicultural diverse Muslim world is good for the Muslim world.

PS ... one more thing... all muslims oil should be sold in gold not US $... overnight baby we win... break the petro-dollar scam. Free us from the shackles of poverty. For too long has the Muslim resource been used to feed the West Welfare System

Last edited:
Yeah keep saying canada is relevant in a thread about TURKEY.

Pathetic
Congratulations turkey. There's a thread about you being labelled a terrorist country. That's quite an accomplishment for a banana republic

the visa deal is dead. There wont be any free visa. :)

We dont want you here. Is that clear enough? We arent allies in any way. And i love how things develop.

Erdogan has emerged as a weak puppet rulling a 3rd world shithole in civil war.

"we"? I'm sure no one cares about what you think in Italy, you are a no one.

This 3rd world shithole as you call it has a stronger military than your gay shithole country.

http://www.globalfirepower.com/countries-listing.asp

Go read a book you uneducated racist.

Congratulations turkey. There's a thread about you being labelled a terrorist country. That's quite an accomplishment for a banana republic

And this thread is started by a known racist from Italy who thinks he is white but looks chinese.

Congratulations Canada FOR NOTHING, no one cares about Canada :sarcastic:

Look at Canadas ranking:
http://www.globalfirepower.com/countries-listing.asp :sarcastic:

Always nice to have a good constructing dialogue with an idiot like yourself

Couldn't agree more the guy is an uneducated racist.

It's funny how in some threads he will call on the moderators like a chicken, while he is always the one starting with his racist attacks.

Back
Top Bottom