What's new

Germany official report labels Turkey a Terror State

Lucky for Turkey we have a great position, we can't be cornered in anyway.

Russia to the north, europe to the west, ME to the south, central asia to the east and we are surrounded by sea on 3 sides.

Our position makes it impossible for the EU to hurt us in a serious way, they don't want out business no problem we deal with the others and they can take care of NATO without us.

Well this I agree and Turkiye is lucky to at least have decent neighbors, we envy it.
And of course geographically, your state is on one perfect location for trade. And westerns are aware of the fact, they can't completely detriment Pakistan and Turkiye like deeply. But both Pakistan and Turkiye need to review their forgien policies and strategies.
There's a saying, "when your enemy is making a mistake, don't disturb him", so yes other countries take an advantage of mistakes being done by a state. Also, as mentioned eariler, they can't see Muslim world competing with westerns. A long history. But they will never be successful in their mission; except in few countries like, Syria and Yemen. Because in Yemen and Syrian wars, very unfortunately, Muslim states are involved.

• Turkye with largest army in Europe.
  • Been NATO member.
  • The significant geographical location of Turkey also gives it easy access to strategically important areas and major energy resources.
  • Turkey also gives access to Asian states where military operations are needed to be carried out and so military bases can be built according to the will of the government
Just few facts. Yes this country is shit. Stop hating for no reason.

Markus is a well known racist here, he hates people for their skin color.

Well this I agree and Turkiye is lucky to at least have decent neighbors, we envy it.
And of course geographically, your state is on one perfect location for trade. And westerns are aware of the fact, they can't completely detriment Pakistan and Turkiye like deeply. But both Pakistan and Turkiye need to review their forgien policies and strategies.
There's a saying, "when your enemy is making a mistake, don't disturb him", so yes other countries take an advantage of mistakes being done by a state. Also, as mentioned eariler, they can't see Muslim world competing with westerns. A long history. But they will never be successful in their mission; except in few countries like, Syria and Yemen. Because in Yemen and Syrian wars, very unfortunately, Muslim states are involved.

We were part of the silk road:

PictureMapRoutes.jpg

And now the new silk road is taking shape over Turkey which is energy pipelines. Gas and Oil, from north, asia,, me and even israel all going to europe.

And all the talk about gas around cyprus, easiest path for that gas would be through Turkey as well, we already have water pipelines to Turkish cyprus.

We pretty much have the EU by the balls and they know it.

These are the final cries of the white man, we might even see a war, but one way or another the time of the white selfish man is over.

Their greed throughout history stealing the riches through colonialism (even today) brought their own downfall. I give it 500 years tops before europe is changed forever.

Just in Austria you got over 500,000 Turks, that should give you an idea, they've already lost and they know it. Just think of all the arabs, africans and asians in EU.

It's game over, that is why you see so much racism here too.

From canadians, french and the racist italian markus.

What is interesting is that forum members from USA aren't attacking us like the europeans do.

This is because there are many blacks in the US, so they aren't as racist as european white gays.

I think the one with hate problem is Turkey ...

I know for a fact Poland is very poor and it's in the EU.

In this way
Your country = State sponsoring terrorism
Islamic State = Another terror organisation supported by your brotherly state
Your leaders = Bigger terrorists (Even can't write all their names as they are so many)

At least our leader isn't terrorist.
Who is playing terrorism in Baluchistan? With help of Afghanistan? Hindia. And you said "nice way to run away". It's not about running away, but I don't usually like talking to ********, because they troll everything and bring my religion in any talk. Usually when they DO NOT find an answer.

And you also said, I don't need your wish to have a good one. Hahahah. That tells me about your mentality.

Still gonna wish. Have a good one.

Ps: not being racist, just being honest about not talking to ********, most of the time. :)

turkey is not " europe". its army is rather primitive, consisting mostly from meat (soldiers are worthless in 21st century) and outdated equipment from other armies. It has no carriers, an extremly weakened command structure, civil war in the eastern regions

The only primitive army is the italian army =
http://www.globalfirepower.com/countries-listing.asp

Hey everyone Markus is a racist and he hates everyone with darker skin.

At least our leader isn't terrorist.
Who is playing terrorism in Baluchistan? With help of Afghanistan? Hindia. And you said "nice way to run away". It's not about running away, but I don't usually like talking to ********, because they troll everything and bring my religion in any talk. Usually when they DO NOT find an answer.

And you also said, I don't need your wish to have a good one. Hahahah. That tells me about your mentality.

Still gonna wish. Have a good one.

Ps: not being racist, just being honest about not talking to ********, most of the time. :)

Pakistan and India should stop fighting, you are doing exactly what the west wants.

Instead work together and show west how it's done.

I'd love to see you both come together and become the new super power.

It's look like something wrong with Turkey, basically I like Turkey and anyhow can't compromise with terrorism.... They are supporting terrorists and one of his friend is a also terrorist exporter country.

we dont want any deal with turkey.

Then why are you creating threads about Turkey with fake titles?
If we are "primitive" and "3rd world shithole" as you say, why are you so obsessed with Turkey?

Why is that Markus is it because your superior Italian white blonde and blue eyed nation has a WEAKER military than Turkey?
http://www.globalfirepower.com/countries-listing.asp

Or are you obsessed with Turkey because we don't have so many gays like in Italy?

1101370-ItalyGayCivilUnions-1462939133.jpg

Oh' I know, it's because you are a racist and hate everyone with darker skin.

You should care about what they saw. if it was YOU in their shoes you wouldn't be so much of a psychotic sociopath. How would you feel if Italy had a civil war and half the population had to escape? How would you feel if it was the Syrian who was calling for lethal force on you? No they would not kill you if the table were turned. I only care about the slave state that was Rome and could give less of a crap about the Roman people in modern times if you were nuked right now I would literally not care, If I told you that to your face how would you feel?

Those artifacts are not yours, didn't you say you care for your own people and nothing else so why not give the Egyptian people their artifacts back? Your ancestors nor your people made them so why do you care?

Also I wouldn't suggest you call for war on Every Nation you feel like you can bully into submission when really your army is so bad you most likely couldn't get past a bedouin tribe.

"Italy had entered the War in 1915 to liberate Italian speaking territories still under Austrian rule, but lost 600,000 men in the War, and gained nothing. What remained was a grotesque vision of the war's absurdity and the incompetence of its commanders."

"The Italian army of World War II was the least effective force of World War II that conducted major offensive actions. Its inability to defend its interwar conquest of Ethiopia, its disastrous invasion of Greece, its failure to support the flanks of the German Third Army leading to the encirclement at Stalingrad, and the dramatic collapse of its initial invasion of Egypt were the most notable events."

"The follow-up to the Italian invasion of Egypt in North Africa during winter 1940–41. The Italian army built their forts too far apart so they were not mutually supporting, and lacked tanks or other mobile forces. A British force of 35,000 men was able to rout, during Operation Compass, the Italian army of 150,000, forcing them back 800 km (500 mi) and capturing around three times their own number for almost no losses."

"The Italian military has, in fact, been the subject of
historians' criticism, past allies' irritation and current
American humor. Even those who know very little about military
history can readily produce a joke dealing with some aspect of
Italian military inability. There is common reference, for
example, to Italian tanks which have one forward and three
reverse gears, or to used Italian military rifles for sale which
have "been dropped only once"."

"Among the armies of the developed countries, the Italian one is the least well trained. Ceremonies and parades excluded, the recruits are able to do nothing. There is a pro-forma Army supported by a state which has no interest to better it."

With Corruption,Mafias,Crime,Organized crime and economic problems as well as the potential for economic recession an Italian should be the last one daring people and countries to go to war.

if tables would be turned and millions of italians seek help and shelter muslim countries would kill us. Its that simple. I would rather be in a war area than go there. They would never help us in any way.

We are not responsible for syria. They are a threat and must be treated like on. Why so sad? You are angry that we fight of people who want parasite on our country?

As for the artifacts, they belong to italy. Egypt is unable to care for them and most were gifts to our country. If you want them bavk then we want evrything roman back from egypt. almost evrything in alexandria for example.

Good luck stopping the biggest airline in Europe Turkish Airlines.

No one cares about Canada, so you must feel so important talking bad about Turkey here.

What fight, the fight for gay rights?

Oh wait is this Markus =

lead_960.jpg

turkish airline is not allowed to go USA right now for terrorism reasons. Also its no european airline. And its also not the biggest.

as dor gay rights, whats your problem with homosexual people? I learned those who are gay are those who act most against it.

if tables would be turned and millions of italians seek help and shelter muslim countries would kill us. Its that simple. I would rather be in a war area than go there. They would never help us in any way.

We are not responsible for syria. They are a threat and must be treated like on. Why so sad? You are angry that we fight of people who want parasite on our country?

As for the artifacts, they belong to italy. Egypt is unable to care for them and most were gifts to our country. If you want them bavk then we want evrything roman back from egypt. almost evrything in alexandria for example.

turkish airline is not allowed to go USA right now for terrorism reasons. Also its no european airline. And its also not the biggest.

as dor gay rights, whats your problem with homosexual people? I learned those who are gay are those who act most against it.

You want to know the Irony in this crazy guy's rant?
The same countries that he claims will "kill him" are countries that were put into place by European powers.
They put in dictators and puppets, then cry when dictators and puppets are not nice to them.

I am still absolutely shocked and astonished that the rest of the world has not realized that you can't trust Europeans and their decedents. And entire continent of murderous sociopaths.

You want to know the Irony in this crazy guy's rant?
The same countries that he claims will "kill him" are countries that were put into place by European powers.
They put in dictators and puppets, then cry when dictators and puppets are not nice to them.

I am still absolutely shocked and astonished that the rest of the world has not realized that you can't trust Europeans and their decedents. And entire continent of murderous sociopaths.

the dictators like al Sisi are put into place to contain th barbarism there. Its the only solution. They never had a renaissance or enlightenment. Its savage there and its the duty of advanced nations to contain them so humanity can prosper. If they would run wild, humanity would collapse into the stoneage. Or did you see any great technology from there recently?

the dictators like al Sisi are put into place to contain th barbarism there. Its the only solution. They never had a renaissance or enlightenment. Its savage there and its the duty of advanced nations to contain them so humanity can prosper. If they would run wild, humanity would collapse into the stoneage. Or did you see any great technology from there recently?

And there it is. Gotta love that genocidal European racism.

No they wouldn't what makes you think Muslim countries wouldn't accept you? What makes you think they would kill you?

I'm talking about Syrian Refugees, Syria is a different topic with so much propaganda and lies come out of it and so much polarization it's almost impossible to formulate a solid opinion on what should done in Syria and when you do people stick so hard to that choice that when somebody differs even slightly they go berserk(no offense to those who have opinions on Syria). Nobody is asking you to solve Syria. Under international law you are obligated to accept refugees and by basic moral authorities. When you tell me that you want innocent women and children who have only known war and death in their lives that they need to suffer and shouldn't be given mercy, what type of message do you expect? These Humans have seen their once beautiful homes turned into rubble and trash and basic cover for all kinds of violence while their children grow up knowing nothing but war and pain and suffering and you keep saying that you want lethal force used against them?

Did the Italians or romans make those artifacts? OHHH NO, then why do you have them? How is Egypt unable to take care of them? Current day Egypt is quite stable, I even visited for the Summer and saw Luxor,Cairo and Alexandria so please tell me how Egypt is unstable? When I visited the museums all the Artifacts were protected. Also the amount of Money Egypt could earn from the Tourism could help a lot. So who are you to deny the descendants of these people their Ancestors Artifacts?

For the artifacts I'm guessing your not in a government position to be claiming anything wether they be Rome or in Egypt so the second part of this conversation is over and have already established how you are wrong. As for the first part I would love for you to elaborate your absolutely horrific ideals on what to do with Refugees especially since your pope has made his thoughts on the Issue quite clear(hint, it's the exact opposite stance of yours), I would expect a christian Italian to respect the choices of the pope.

Good Relations with Europe & US is in Turkey's favour for economy. 5 out of Top 6 destination for Turkish Goods export are Europe/America including Germany (~10%) ,Italy (~5%).

Relation will be there but in a different way after showing them what they are.

that is funny I remember you said before this crap about Egypt and I told you what should be in a museum is you a white European look at your streets you cant tell the difference between Europe or the middle east or Africa so you are sad that you will become a minority in your own country I feel sorry for you

Back
Top Bottom