What's new

Germany official report labels Turkey a Terror State

At least our leader isn't terrorist.
May be you are too much mis-informed. A lot of (well not all ,see the difference) your countrymen and leaders are engaged in anti india activities. You know your country better than i do but same is true for mine.

Who is playing terrorism in Baluchistan? With help of Afghanistan?
Your countrymen 's favorite answer "RAW" but if you see afterward it there may some own internal problems as organising any activity in other country is not that easy as some people tend to portray.

And you said "nice way to run away". It's not about running away, but I don't usually like talking to ********, because they troll everything and bring my religion in any talk.
Just bear this time i will reply sensibly from any next conversion b/w us. (if any)

And you also said, I don't need your wish to have a good one. Hahahah. That tells me about your mentality.
Yes of course it tells about my mentality but only if you are able to see it. I make my day good myself and is no way dependent on anyone's wishes than my own.

Still gonna wish. Have a good one.
Same to you. :angel:

Ps: not being racist, just being honest about not talking to ********, most of the time. :)

Maybe you met some people bad mouthing but it is true for both sides. As even today one person here trying to show india in bad light by using 2011 articles. When i asked some question he deleted entire thread even without replying. What you will call it?

I really was going to add text below at top of my post but as you explained sincerely why you don't like talking to Indians so i decided to omit it first but i am just keeping this now to show you if you talk sensibly, the other person in conversation will do the same. :enjoy:

"World's only Trillionaire replying to me, must be my lucky day. How many $billions do you actually wasted for this kind act as your time is so important you told me? I will try to keep myself brief as not to spoil any more deals":p:

Relation will be there but in a different way after showing them what they are.
Then they will unlikely to prefer Turkey in their available alternatives & burder will have to bear by Turkish economy.
If you see Turkish economic relation with US & EU it will be futile for turkish economy if any provocative step is taken.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Economy_of_Turkey

But i don't think Turkey will take any aggressive step.

PS: Don't bold entire sentences if don't want to highlight anything of extra importance

then what are you doing in Europe you should move here I can look for a nice hut for you but you have to buy your own camel or horse

You are too uneducated to understand anything.

I tell you whats your problem...we romans always beat egypt. We reached the higher civilisation. We conquered egypt and made it our land. We ruled it. We took what we saw as good and thats why you are angry.

To see our glory. Our culture. Our science. And your misery.

P.s. the pharao on your picture is Ramses...

Do you feel bad that even our artists were better in making statues of our emperors portraied as egyptian kings?

ProfileofAntinous.jpg

You are too uneducated to understand anything.

I tell you whats your problem...we romans always beat egypt. We reached the higher civilisation. We conquered egypt and made it our land. We ruled it. We took what we saw as good and thats why you are angry.

To see our glory. Our culture. Our science. And your misery.

Can you give this superiority thing a break please?

1000 years ago the Arabs were way ahead of European countries.These things are always cyclical.

You are still young and so when you become an old man most likely China will be the top country
in the world in both economics and technology. Other countries that are currently 3rd world may end up
as rich as Italy then.

We should be working for mutually beneficial co-existance, and not this superioty complex
that will ultimately do you more harm than good.

Can you give this superiority thing a break please?

1000 years ago the Arabs were way ahead of European countries.These things are always cyclical.

You are still young and so when you become an old man most likely China will be the top country
in the world in both economics and technology. Other countries that are currently 3rd world may end up
as rich as Italy then.

We should be working for mutually beneficial co-existance, and not this superioty complex
that will ultimately do you more harm than good.

arabs were never ahead of italy. When we had the renaissance they lived in dirt and we had ideas about helicopters.

Show me a work like this done by arabs:

Rape_of_Prosepina_September_2015-2b.jpg

arabs were never ahead of italy. When we had the renaissance they lived in dirt and we had ideas about helicopters.

They were living like monarchs whilst you on the other hand you guys were wet dreaming about prostitute mate

Read up on where the Arabs were 1000 years ago compared to Italy.
They were way ahead of you then.

And can you not see the way the world is going before your very eyes? Italian economy does not grow at
all while countries like Malaysia, that is at 27000 US dollars per capita compared to 36000 US dollars for Italy,
grow at 5-6% a year. It will take no more than till 2030 for Malaysia to catch up with Italy.

They were living like monarchs whilst you on the other hand you guys were wet dreaming about prostitute mate

No, they lived like dirt. A small elite of despots opressing their slave people. No science, no art. No individualism.

We italians always looked down on the orient. Even in roman times "orientalism" was identical with primitivism.

Again show me art of them that equals ours.

Read up on where the Arabs were 1000 years ago compared to Italy.
They were way ahead of you then.

And can you not see the way the world is going before your very eyes? Italian economy does not grow at
all while countries like Malaysia, that is at 27000 US dollars per capita compared to 36000 US dollars for Italy,
grow at 5-6% a year. It will take no more than till 2030 for Malaysia to catch up with Italy.

you cant buy genetics. Just look at them. I pity them. But thats not the topic here.

I´m talking about absolute cultural superiority. 1000 years ago? Italian states were already leading in science, art and music.

But hey i´m always happy to learn new. Show me some piece of art that equals something from leonardo da Vinci. Or literature like Dante.

No, they lived like dirt. A small elite of despots opressing their slave people. No science, no art. No individualism.

We italians always looked down on the orient. Even in roman times "orientalism" was identical with primitivism.

Again show me art of them that equals ours.

you cant buy genetics. Just look at them. I pity them. But thats not the topic here.

I´m talking about absolute cultural superiority. 1000 years ago? Italian states were already leading in science, art and music.

But hey i´m always happy to learn new. Show me some piece of art that equals something from leonardo da Vinci. Or literature like Dante.

Have you ever heard about the golden age of Islam

Have you ever heard about the golden age of Islam

No, there was no golden age. It was a tyranny. We crushed it. end of story.

A rich leader, slaves as people with no free will. No art, no music. No literature. Just the silence of ignorance.

Obviously not.

I gave you the chance to show me.

Move on, show me a sculpture as good as those of Bernini. Or a portrait that equals leonardo da Vinci. Or literature like Dante.

This proves how delusional you retards really are you really think your superior to everyone mate

Again you have the chance to show me something impressive done there. Show me a sculpture. A portrait. A book. Anything?

Back
Top Bottom