What's new

Germany official report labels Turkey a Terror State

No they wouldn't what makes you think Muslim countries wouldn't accept you? What makes you think they would kill you?

I'm talking about Syrian Refugees, Syria is a different topic with so much propaganda and lies come out of it and so much polarization it's almost impossible to formulate a solid opinion on what should done in Syria and when you do people stick so hard to that choice that when somebody differs even slightly they go berserk(no offense to those who have opinions on Syria). Nobody is asking you to solve Syria. Under international law you are obligated to accept refugees and by basic moral authorities. When you tell me that you want innocent women and children who have only known war and death in their lives that they need to suffer and shouldn't be given mercy, what type of message do you expect? These Humans have seen their once beautiful homes turned into rubble and trash and basic cover for all kinds of violence while their children grow up knowing nothing but war and pain and suffering and you keep saying that you want lethal force used against them?

Did the Italians or romans make those artifacts? OHHH NO, then why do you have them? How is Egypt unable to take care of them? Current day Egypt is quite stable, I even visited for the Summer and saw Luxor,Cairo and Alexandria so please tell me how Egypt is unstable? When I visited the museums all the Artifacts were protected. Also the amount of Money Egypt could earn from the Tourism could help a lot. So who are you to deny the descendants of these people their Ancestors Artifacts?

For the artifacts I'm guessing your not in a government position to be claiming anything wether they be Rome or in Egypt so the second part of this conversation is over and have already established how you are wrong. As for the first part I would love for you to elaborate your absolutely horrific ideals on what to do with Refugees especially since your pope has made his thoughts on the Issue quite clear(hint, it's the exact opposite stance of yours), I would expect a christian Italian to respect the choices of the pope.

The pope is isolated in the church. He is misinformed and nothing obligates me to follow him.

That said your lies are laughable. Most from Syria are young men in fighting age. They are disgusting and i have zero sympathy with them.

When we allow entire Aleppo into Italy we wont save aleppo but will become aleppo. They are enemies, incapable to speak italian. They are lazy, uneducated and barbaric. They have no place in Italy.

And yes they would kill us if roles woul be reversed.

As for egypt. Egypt is savage. When the Muslim brotherhood went nuts they stormed museums even in cairo and destroyed artifacts;

article-2396100-1B56FAA7000005DC-875_634x422.jpg

article-2396100-1B56F4EA000005DC-162_634x422.jpg

And even in peace time egyptians are unable to conservate this artifacts. They broke off king tut anch amuns beared...and tried to glue it with super glue...

Tutankhamen_broken_3174186b.jpg

Its almost impossible to repair this now and will be extremly expensive.

Evry object in italy is safe and in best hands.

Also egypt was part of our empire so we have legitimate rights to own them.

that is funny I remember you said before this crap about Egypt and I told you what should be in a museum is you a white European look at your streets you cant tell the difference between Europe or the middle east or Africa so you are sad that you will become a minority in your own country I feel sorry for you

We have only 1.7% foreigners in italy.

The pope is isolated in the church. He is misinformed and nothing obligates me to follow him.

That said your lies are laughable. Most from Syria are young men in fighting age. They are disgusting and i have zero sympathy with them.

When we allow entire Aleppo into Italy we wont save aleppo but will become aleppo. They are enemies, incapable to speak italian. They are lazy, uneducated and barbaric. They have no place in Italy.

And yes they would kill us if roles woul be reversed.

As for egypt. Egypt is savage. When the Muslim brotherhood went nuts they stormed museums even in cairo and destroyed artifacts;

article-2396100-1B56FAA7000005DC-875_634x422.jpg

article-2396100-1B56F4EA000005DC-162_634x422.jpg

And even in peace time egyptians are unable to conservate this artifacts. They broke off king tut anch amuns beared...and tried to glue it with super glue...

Tutankhamen_broken_3174186b.jpg

Its almost impossible to repair this now and will be extremly expensive.

Evry object in italy is safe and in best hands.

Also egypt was part of our empire so we have legitimate rights to own them.

We have only 1.7% foreigners in italy.
and you have terror attacks in Europe and mobs of immigrants attacking people and harassing women you cant even defend yourself who are you to tell us what to do with our ancestors artifacts and this 1.7% I am sure it is not true

and you have terror attacks in Europe and mobs of immigrants attacking people and harassing women you cant even defend yourself who are you to tell us what to do with our ancestors artifacts and this 1.7% I am sure it is not true

lol are you kidding me?

An egyptian talking about terror attacks? May i remind you that rape is normal in egypt? You rape women there on the street in groups. How do you call this? "Taharusha"?

Your country is collapsed. A 3rd world black hole. I was in egypt and was disgusted. Dirt. Evrywhere dirt. Poverty and savage behavior.

We got told to not drink anything or eat whats sold in restaurants because its unhygienic there.

With all due respect i wish you the best. That you start to become civilized. before we deal with your poveryt and terrorist problem we first will try to teach you using a bath, how to prepare clean food and the basics of civilisation.

When i was there for 7 days i said i have a cold to avoid shaking hands.

lol are you kidding me?

An egyptian talking about terror attacks? May i remind you that rape is normal in egypt? You rape women there on the street in groups. How do you call this? "Taharusha"?

Your country is collapsed. A 3rd world black hole. I was in egypt and was disgusted. Dirt. Evrywhere dirt. Poverty and savage behavior.

We got told to not drink anything or eat whats sold in restaurants because its unhygienic there.

With all due respect i wish you the best. That you start to become civilized. before we deal with your poveryt and terrorist problem we first will try to teach you using a bath, how to prepare clean food and the basics of civilisation.

When i was there for 7 days i said i have a cold to avoid shaking hands.
no one is forcing you to come to Egypt and you shouldn't talk about 3rd world as the 3rd world is coming to your home soon you will have only memories when you become a minority and it is not far out I think about 20 years of left rule could do it
enjoy it while you can

no one is forcing you to come to Egypt and you shouldn't talk about 3rd world as the 3rd world is coming to your home soon you will have only memories when you become a minority and it is not far out I think about 20 years of left rule could do it
enjoy it while you can

bullshit stays bullshit. And who are you? Someone who has no running warm water in his hut want lecture me. :D

No one comes here, we lock down. But you...you are on the ground. Honestly dont you feel disgusted when you go out and see all this filth, dirt and stone age standards? Its pretty disgusting.

bullshit stays bullshit. And who are you? Someone who has no running warm water in his hut want lecture me. :D

No one comes here, we lock down. But you...you are on the ground. Honestly dont you feel disgusted when you go out and see all this filth, dirt and stone age standards? Its pretty disgusting.

Italy is not exactly the cleanest country.

Rome was pretty dirty last time I visited.

yes I am talking to you from my tent in the desert enjoy multi culture you idiot
seriously I feel sorry for you and you can believe or not I don't care but I really do

Even American analysts who are fair have noted that Hamas and Hezbollah are not barely as bad as the other terrorist movements around the world. These movements do not favor regression in the forms of opposing education, modernity and an egalitarian society. The reason Hamas and Hezbollah are so demonized is their stance on Israel. How many innocent civilians have these 2 movements killed in comparison to the Taliban, Jamat Ul Ahrar ISIS, Nusra Front, Al Shabab and Boko Haram. As noted none.

As a result both Hezbollah and Hamas are still not banned in many Islamic states as well as other nations. West has become phobic of every organization that claims to be Islamic. I do not support Hamas and Hezbollah but I can see a major difference in their operational manual.

I am comparing Italy to UK and it was dirtier in my opinion
so no need to take it personally dude.

Its not personal. Just a statement.

yes I am talking to you from my tent in the desert enjoy multi culture you idiot
seriously I feel sorry for you and you can believe or not I don't care but I really do

I have no multiculture. Italy is the most uni culture nation in western europe with foreigners below 1.7%. We are also most racist, throwing bananas on africans and imitate monkey sounds...We have a legacy for that.

And what tent? I thought you build mud huts?

I have no multiculture. Italy is the most uni culture nation in western europe with foreigners below 1.7%. We are also most racist, throwing bananas on africans and imitate monkey sounds...We have a legacy for that.

And what tent? I thought you build mud huts?
really all these boats across the sea where are they going? Greece and italia there is a video I like to see your comment on

Back
Top Bottom