What's new

Germany official report labels Turkey a Terror State

This proves how delusional you retards really are you really think your superior to everyone mate

Racism is vigorously opposed by Islam. Iblis was the very first racist. Once arrogance conquers you there's no one that can help you.

The Quran says: O mankind, indeed We have created you from male and female and made you peoples and tribes that you may know one another

Again you have the chance to show me something impressive done there. Show me a sculpture. A portrait. A book. Anything?

Cryptanalysis and frequency analysis: In cryptology, the first known recorded explanation of cryptanalysis was given by 9th-century Arabian polymath, Al-Kindi (also known as "Alkindus" in Europe), in A Manuscript on Deciphering Cryptographic Messages. This treatise includes the first description of the method of frequency analysis.[

Yemen is thought to be where coffee drinking began

Al-Kindi's 9th-century Manuscript on Deciphering Cryptographic Messageswas the first book on cryptanalysis and frequency analysis.

Coffee: The earliest credible evidence of either coffee drinking or knowledge of the coffee tree appears in the middle of the 15th century, in the Sufimonasteries of the Yemen in southern Arabia.[19][20] It was in Yemen that coffee beans were first roasted and brewed as they are today. From Mocha, coffee spread to Egypt and North Africa,[21] and by the 16th century, it had reached the rest of the Middle East, Persia and Turkey. From the Muslim world, coffee drinking spread to Italy, then to the rest of Europe, and coffee plants were transported by the Dutch to the East Indies and to the Americas.[22]

Cryptanalysis and frequency analysis: In cryptology, the first known recorded explanation of cryptanalysis was given by 9th-century Arabian polymath, Al-Kindi (also known as "Alkindus" in Europe), in A Manuscript on Deciphering Cryptographic Messages. This treatise includes the first description of the method of frequency analysis.[

a sculpture. a book. a portrait. Anything done in art?

Dont bring up science since science was never pushed forward in oriental societies. Some brilliant scientists were kept like pets and their reslts never used for the benefits of the country.

a sculpture. a book. a portrait. Anything done in art?

Dont bring up science since science was never pushed forward in oriental societies. Some brilliant scientists were kept like pets and their reslts never used for the benefits of the country.

MusicEdit

Guitar: the modern guitar is thought to have developed from the earlier Arabic instrument "Oud." Introduced through medieval Spain, the guitar was initially referred to as guitarra moresca (moorish guitar) in the 12th century.[26][27]Lute: while pre-Islamic Arabs had similar instruments, the Lute is thought to have been invented in the 11th century, and spread from Iraq to other areas under Muslim provinces.

MusicEdit

Guitar: the modern guitar is thought to have developed from the earlier Arabic instrument "Oud." Introduced through medieval Spain, the guitar was initially referred to as guitarra moresca (moorish guitar) in the 12th century.[26][27]Lute: while pre-Islamic Arabs had similar instruments, the Lute is thought to have been invented in the 11th century, and spread from Iraq to other areas under Muslim provinces.

You still dont get it dont you?

Show me a sculpture from there as good as the one from Bernini.

you cant buy genetics. Just look at them. I pity them. But thats not the topic here.

Of course you can. :P

A super rich Malaysian in 2030 may be able to "befriend" your girlfriend off you (i.e. if he covets her looks).
You don't think that's possible with money?

You are too uneducated to understand anything.

I tell you whats your problem...we romans always beat egypt. We reached the higher civilisation. We conquered egypt and made it our land. We ruled it. We took what we saw as good and thats why you are angry.

To see our glory. Our culture. Our science. And your misery.

P.s. the pharao on your picture is Ramses...

Do you feel bad that even our artists were better in making statues of our emperors portraied as egyptian kings?

ProfileofAntinous.jpg
I understand that every civilization must come to an end at some point in history the Egyptian civilization is the most important in all recorded history I cant deny that Italian history is impressive I don't feel bad about others having a civilization but you cant beat this and no one can
ABS%20-%20Nefertari%20temple.jpg

800px-Medinet_Habu_Ramses_III39.jpg

pyramids-egypt.jpg

I understand that every civilization must come to an end at some point in history the Egyptian civilization is the most important in all recorded history I cant deny that Italian history is impressive I don't feel bad about others having a civilization but you cant beat this and no one can
ABS%20-%20Nefertari%20temple.jpg

800px-Medinet_Habu_Ramses_III39.jpg

pyramids-egypt.jpg

plump gigantism without style.

Look at the first temple. The statues look like blocks. No individualism. No style. Its just hard lines. There is no perspective and no real anatomical portrayal.

The 2nd picture shows how simplistic your pillars were....compared to ours:

corinth.jpg

And the last picture is the most absurd of all.

Huge piles of stones pushed above each otehr to build a tomb for a random idiot.
Thats what i mean. No individualism. Just sensless gigantism.

When we conquered egypt and made it a province we romaniced it and it was quite effective. You copied our natural style.

The mummy portraits are awesome in roman style.

55-4-Fayum-Portrait-of-a-Woman-681x1024.jpg

Whilst the western world was thinking about ladies ibn harnass thought of flying he built the first airplane but sadly he lost his life to accomplish his dreams mate

Show a western historian who places egypt above rome.

The top civilisaction of all time was ancient Egypt and that is the general consensus. Read up a little
to understand why they were so impressive.

These people were building massive palaces 5000 years ago and it took the Romans 3000
years before they did the same.

Back
Top Bottom