What's new

Germany official report labels Turkey a Terror State

Why to go easy on us. :)

Just Nuke us with the nukes that has been transported to Romania, a few days ago and it will be dealt with.

Ofcourse,blackmailing the EU with refugees and you expect bussiness as usual.Hate to break it to you but this whole campaign in the European media is a sign of things to come.Europe tried diplomacy but it seems that Turkey isn't interested.

Ofcourse,blackmailing the EU with refugees and you expect bussiness as usual.Hate to break it to you but this whole campaign in the European media is a sign of things to come.Europe tried diplomacy but it seems that Turkey isn't interested.
I think, you have no interest on diplomacy. You just like to gave some orders and expect Turkey to follow it.

Our officials only said (nothing more) Refugee deal and Visa deal is tied together. If one is failed other one will fail to. If you want to take this statement as a blackmail, i don't think there is nothing that our officials can do.

What bullshit? did you not see what the UN records say, Once again how are they lazy? You are currently making zero sense.

How can Women,children and old men fight? do you allow women,children and old men in your Army? I hope not.

No they cannot be put in labor camps like the what the Nazis did to the Jews or Isolated prison once again like how the Nazis treated the Jews. I guess the whole hitler worship has not gone away in Italy...

And like the Italians Egyptians want their rightful stuff back, your just contradicting yourself.

Egyptians wants their Ancestors and rightful national property back: Too bad

World asks them to take in Refugees: calls for lethal force of action because Italy is National property of Italians

The contradictions are obvious pick one and stick to it, otherwise your just an idiot.

By the way Egypt is 12th in global firepower ranking while Italy is 10th but while Italy is outmatched in every category except navy by Egypt plus Egypt is backed by both the U.S and Russia both Nuclear powers. Maybe instead of calling for war that will eventually lead to the destruction of Italy you just be quiet.

you can take your UN memo. Lube it. roll it and then shove it up your rektum.

You come from a blackhole You have nothing to lose. Your place of origin never created anything great. Your place of origin never created a future for its own children. Just misery and dirt.

But we have. We have a wonderful nation. We care for our childrens future. We fight for it. And if it means to put those "refugees" under inhumane conditions so be it. If it means to use lethal force to defend our nation, so be it. All meassures taken, no matter how extreme, must serve the people of italy.

We do put them in camps:

Hotspot-center-in-Moria.jpg

They are forced to work on the fields without payment:

italy_tomato.jpg_1718483346.jpg

Nobody invited them to italy. We make it as hard as possible for them to get here. The ones who make it can serve our nation as cost free workers as long they stay in the camps. That way they pay us back that we keep them. They are safe in those camps. Thats all what matters. The rest is our kindness.

If you love these people so much, you can mourn them.

I think, you have no interest on diplomacy. You just like to gave some orders and expect Turkey to follow it.

Our officials only said (nothing more) Refugee deal and Visa deal is tied together. If one is failed other one will fail to. If you want to take this statement as a blackmail, i don't think there is nothing that our officials can do.

How should we take it? You do understand its not working that way? In the other topic you said yourself you have so much terror and enemies around you.

Do you understand many people in europe are worried by that?

So Turkey is the next target !
No, one of the next. I thought next target is Russia. :)

Recep_Tayyip_Erdoğan overnight turned into terrorist. Wow, what a hypocrisy by EU.
Advice for Turkey: Dont take Germans serious, as, if you will do something against Israel, German will woof on you. Just do what ever is in your interest and what is the will of Turks. Simple.

Nope,your officials agreed to respect some criteria which they failed to meet.It's like wanting to go college despite failing the admission exam.Turkey was given the carrot,it's time for the stick now.Your whole economy and chances for development rests in European/Western hands.This is also true for your weapons industry.

14 pages of Euros circlejerking each other while all of them open their arms to PKK terrorists. Bunch of gutless wussies you are. Don't cry when ISIS kills you, if your brain can't contain PKK is worse than ISIS in Turkey.

Nope,your officials agreed to respect some criteria which they failed to meet.It's like wanting to go college despite failing the admission exam.
We won't change our terrorism laws while we are fighting against 5 terrorist groups. Yell, all the way you want.

Turkey was given the carrot,it's time for the stick now.Your whole economy and chances for development rests in European/Western hands.This is also true for your weapons industry.
It is true only in your fantasies.

14 pages of Euros circlejerking each other while all of them open their arms to PKK terrorists. Bunch of gutless wussies you are. Don't cry when ISIS kills you, if your brain can't contain PKK is worse than ISIS in Turkey.

Why do you suggest this? What response do you think you create when saying this?

He doesn't suggest anything.

He basically says "Who lives by sword, dies by sword."

if we change and make a step towards us, who guarantees us that you wont see it as weakness and push for more?

if we change and make a step towards us, who guarantees us that you wont see it as weakness and push for more?
Mate, it's very simple......problem originates from "Turkey won't be changing it's terror laws, while fighting against 5 terrorist organizations.".....i mean, what else should we say ?

You may say, "No, we are not going to stretch our laws for Turkey." And it's okay. Your terror laws have been created in according to your needs...not ours. I respect that. You laws for yourselves, our laws for ourselves. Deals will be broken down as a natural process. I respect that.

What i don't respect is, Europeans trying to defaming Turkey by spreading false and fabricated news,articles, etc..... in an effort to pressurize Turkey.....that's a very wrong policy and won't work on Turkey.

The german secret service BND labels turkey a terrorist state which is supporting Hamas, muslim brotherhood and is the central hub for weapons, fighters and supplies for islamic state in syria.

The report as classifed as secret but releaed by the left party.

http://www.politico.eu/article/german-govt-turkey-supports-terror-groups-in-middle-east/

The ministry added that Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan has actively supported cooperation with Islamist and terrorist organizations, such as Hamas.
so those that used Turkey when it suited them well have now given their verdict when Turkey is not bowing to their ways. same like what Happened to Pakistan.

instead of Blaming Turkey .. look at the mess created in Syria .. Americans still continue to drop weapon supplies to Daesh and recruit more men under different name (after the failure of so called Free Syrian Army) now its it Syrian Democratic force (or farce as it will join Daesh along with the American weapons).
yet Turkey is singled out and blamed.

Mate, it's very simple......problem originates from "Turkey won't be changing it's terror laws, while fighting against 5 terrorist organizations.".....i mean, what else should we say ?

You may say, "No, we are not going to stretch our laws for Turkey." And it's okay. Your terror laws have been created in according to your needs...not ours. I respect that. You laws for yourselves, our laws for ourselves. Deals will be broken down as a natural process. I respect that.

What i don't respect is, Europeans trying to defaming Turkey by spreading false and fabricated news,articles, etc..... in an effort to pressurize Turkey.....that's a very wrong policy and won't work on Turkey.

Does this work both ways? Will turkey stop blackmail us if we stop as well? It would be betetr for both sides.

Back
Top Bottom