What's new

Germany official report labels Turkey a Terror State

w so? You plan to attack macedonia or force greece to ferry the refugees from the concentration camps on lesbos to the main land? The balkan is closed.

The refugee threat brings nobody attention anymore. Treating them like shit worked. The border agency FRONTEX says teh refugee deal is meaningless. The bad treatment let the numbers crash.
I just posted an article a few days ago. And you still go like a parrot. "balkan is closed"....prepare to cover your naked statues....or refugees might break them as they would find it offensive. :lol:

I just posted an article a few days ago. And you still go like a parrot. "balkan is closed"....prepare to cover your naked statues....or refugees might break them as they would find it offensive. :lol:

Sinan, a threat only works when your counterpart takes you serious. I dont take you serious. I dont take your country serious. Nobody here does.

You threat us while we piss in your face.

If we would take you serious we would act serious with you.

Do you have the feeling we act serious with you?

So apparently once an aspirant of EU membership whose citizens were given 3 months visa free entry to EU and who is a Nato member, has suddenly become a terror state when Turkey has objected to meddling of others in its affairs and is cleaning the filth planted by the same very countries against Turkey and people of Turkey?

All Europe needs to do is to close all land, air and sea routes and borders with turkey. Then turkey will be left with all of the refugee including the most dangerous ones and any turkish threat would be as meaningless as a worm threatening anything

So apparently once an aspirant of EU membership whose citizens were given 3 months visa free entry to EU and who is a Nato member, has suddenly become a terror state when Turkey has objected to meddling of others in its affairs and is cleaning the filth planted by the same very countries against Turkey and people of Turkey?
Looks like history is repeating itself this time it's Turkey not us :( May Allah protect our brothers our gov should help them in anyway possible don't you think?
@Moonlight @django

Looks like history is repeating itself this time it's Turkey not us :( May Allah protect our brothers our gov should help them in anyway possible don't you think?

Turkey has taken a strong stand on the issue and that is what all these countries do not like as they want submissive Turkey than a Turkey who calls for playing on equal and level grounds. We are with Turkey in every thick and thin.

@Moonlight @django

The Europeans were more upset that the undemocratic coup did not succeed :lol:

Turkey whether you are conservatives or secular, you should see the writing on the wall, increase your defence spending and preparations, keep developing weapons

Look east it might be uneasy but stengthn relations with Russia, China, Egypt, iran, GcC and Pakistan
Try SCO as an alternative to NATO

The Europeans were more upset that the undemocratic coup did not succeed :lol:

Turkey whether you are conservatives or secular, you should see the writing on the wall, increase your defence spending and preparations, keep developing weapons

Look east it might be uneasy but stengthn relations with Russia, China, Egypt, iran, GcC and Pakistan
Try SCO as an alternative to NATO

Will Turkey eventually leave NATO? It will have to if it wants to take an independent course in its foreign affairs.

All Europe needs to do is to close all land, air and sea routes and borders with turkey. Then turkey will be left with all of the refugee including the most dangerous ones and any turkish threat would be as meaningless as a worm threatening anything
Good luck trying to do that ;) . Its not the EU but Turkey that holds the keys to the refugees. If Turkey decides to send thm to Europe, there is nothing that can stop them

@Moonlight @django

First of all, Amen to your dua. Turkiye is my most favorite country after Pakistan. This is exactly what they (Europeans) wanted. Turkiye a Muslim state, competing with other European countries and developing. Also the tourism was playing a vital role in its economy. And they started facing terrorist attacks. Tourism industry got blow after attacks. I find it more damgning than the terrorists attacks. Then the coup they faced. Yes people stood against the coup and democracy won there. But I believe this all misfortunes left with a great impact on Turkiye and it will take years to come back to same position. Here's one example of Germany tagging on Turkiye "the terrorist state". Their goals have been achieved, successfully. Both Pakistan and Turkiye two Muslim counties are thron in their eyes. They simply can't see Muslim world developing. I truly feel bad for Turkiye.

Last edited:
Good luck trying to do that ;) . Its not the EU but Turkey that holds the keys to the refugees. If Turkey decides to send thm to Europe, there is nothing that can stop them
It's called lethal force. Put millions of land mines on the border with turkey, prevent all turkish origin planes and ships from entering European ports and airspace through the threat of lethal force. That would be effective enough

tumblr_inline_oabtr0WkJ51r7jov5_500.gif

Back
Top Bottom