What's new

Germany official report labels Turkey a Terror State

It's called lethal force. Put millions of land mines on the border with turkey, prevent all turkish origin planes and ships from entering European ports and airspace through the threat of lethal force. That would be effective enough
And the rubber boats coming to Italy and Greece full of refugees? You will shoot them? lol You're delusional

Sinan, a threat only works when your counterpart takes you serious. I dont take you serious. I dont take your country serious. Nobody here does.
Vice versa.

You threat us while we piss in your face.
You make stupid comments while we shit on your face.

If we would take you serious we would act serious with you.
Bunch of hypocrites have no ability to act serious.

Do you have the feeling we act serious with you?
I have a feeling that you are all fags.

All Europe needs to do is to close all land, air and sea routes and borders with turkey. Then turkey will be left with all of the refugee including the most dangerous ones and any turkish threat would be as meaningless as a worm threatening anything

And then you will just have made the 2nd largest military in NATO your enemy, which is basically shooting yourself in the foot.

You're talking out of your *** kiddo. Good luck killing all the refugees with mines and bullets. The world will applaud that
The blood of refugees will only be on the hands of the turks as they are the ones who are using the plight of refugees in order to attain their selfish goals of visa free travel in the EU.

All Europe needs to do is to close all land, air and sea routes and borders with turkey. Then turkey will be left with all of the refugee including the most dangerous ones and any turkish threat would be as meaningless as a worm threatening anything

Right. This is exactly what Europeans already planning to do. Simply can't digest the development in Muslim states.
Wow Canada welcomed refugees too. Am I wrong? Not sure if you are questioning your state here or just going nuts on Turkiye.

You don't really have to reply me back. Thanks!

:omghaha:

Topic>> At least some fault lies with Turkey & its leadership. A lot of countries accuse them of supporting IS (Russia,germany etc.)

IS = terrorist.
Your pm Modi = terrorist.

Don't quote me back. Thanks and Have a great one.

The blood of refugees will only be on the hands of the turks as they are the ones who are using the plight of refugees in order to attain their selfish goals of visa free travel in the EU.
Its the other way around my friend. Turkey chose to settle more than 4 million refugees for this promise by the EU. Its not Turkeys plight to settle all of them for free.
This deal was a diplomatic victory for the EU and was celebrated as such

@MarkusS @bobo6661 @flamer84

I don't understand the turks and Turkey.
They complain we 'meddle' in their affairs,but complain because we don't condemn the so called coup and gulenists.
What do they want ?

Oh,and I like how couple of turks were trashing erdogan saying Turkey is going into backward,but suddenly,after the so called "western" coup,he became like a savior. Hilarious.

Its the other way around my friend. Turkey chose to settle more than 4 million refugees for this promise by the EU. Its not Turkeys plight to settle all of them for free.
This deal was a diplomatic victory for the EU and was celebrated as such
It is turkey's plight to settle them all for free as turkey is the most responsible for Syria's predicament right now as it armed rebels to destabilize the country in order to take over northern Syria. Now that plan has been crushed for good by Russia, turkey is forced to scale back their invasion as they have alienated all of the major powers and now have to settle for Russia's vision of Syria.

Vice versa.

You make stupid comments while we shit on your face.

Bunch of hypocrites have no ability to act serious.

I have a feeling that you are all fags.

You dont shit. You are a 3rd world country Sinan. You threaten us you let the refugees out..first in may. then july. Now octobre. It gets boring. Just do it and stop talking shit.

Your pathetic country is a joke. Thats the reason why no leader here even bothered to call Erdogan or visit.

You call us fags? With all due respect...its not us who go into a bath to let men rub our bodies...

thats just disgusting dude. Stop it.

Back
Top Bottom