What's new

germany breaks export record...100 billion € in one month

yes, you are right, russia has changed its policy because russia is going to take donetsk airport within hours from now and france has suspended the deal because mistral ship is under trial with 400 russian soldiers on board

buddy, hitler's idea of europa was as twisted as of yours.

you do realize that new sanctions were just installed that cost russia dozens of billions and send its economy into the abyss? I think you miss the big picture here.

as @senheiser somewhere said, russia just wants territory while you continue drawing a big picture

in the end, russia gets novorossiya, france gets the deal and you get complacency. all happy

btw, see post #72 here

Russia Weighing Ban on Car Imports From U.S., EU, Japan | Page 5

So far i see an russian economic crash, Western Ukraine under our full control and finally the ability to push NATO direct at russian boarder.

Why do you think we impose even harder sanction just as Putin starts peace talks? We need this conflict.

you do realize that new sanctions were just installed that cost russia dozens of billions and send its economy into the abyss? I think you miss the big picture here.

It is time for sane heads to prevail.

Neither EU or Russia benefits from this situation. Only the US does.

With the big mainland EU economies in recession and the UK in real danger of splitting, the EU should end this and cooperate with Russia for European peace and prosperity.

It is time for sane heads to prevail.

Neither EU or Russia benefits from this situation. Only the US does.

With the big mainland EU economies in recession and the UK in real danger of splitting, the EU should end this and cooperate with Russia for European peace and prosperity.

i dont see how russia attacking ukraine serves our peace and prosperity. Who guarantee us that russia will not attavk EU areas?

i dont see how russia attacking ukraine serves our peace and prosperity. Who guarantee us that russia will not attavk EU areas?

he wanted to say, you let ukraine get annexed by russia to buy peace, sometimes you need to get the implicit message

Ukraine is neither in EU or NATO. It is an artificial country where a significant minority want to join Russia anyway.

If the EU carries on like this, then in 15-20 years it risks being overtaken in living standards by countries like Turkey and Malaysia.

Don't let the US play it's game of divide and conquer.

Ukraine is neither in EU or NATO. It is an artificial country where a significant minority want to join Russia anyway.

If the EU carries on like this, then in 15-20 years it risks being overtaken in living standards by countries like Turkey and Malaysia.

Don't let the US play it's game of divide and conquer.

can you give a name of a natural country?

can you give a name of a natural country?

France, Germany and Japan are some examples.

Ukraine is just a line on a map and two separate nations exist in one legal entity.

Look at the UK for another example - it could soon disintegrate as although a legal entity it is not one nation but many nations.

France, Germany and Japan are some examples.

Ukraine is just a line on a map and two separate nations exist in one legal entity.

Look at the UK for another example - it could soon disintegrate as although a legal entity it is not one nation but many nations.

how france, germany and japan are natural country and ukraine not? give me the logic, please.

but be aware, i will come to bangladesh, so be careful about manufacturing your logic

how france, germany and japan are natural country and ukraine not? give me the logic, please.

but be aware, i will come to bangladesh, so be careful about manufacturing your logic

One nation makes a natural country in my opinion.

France is dominated by white French speaking Christians.

Bangladesh is dominated by Bengali speaking Bengali Muslims.

India is legal entity but not a nation - one Indian may not speak the same language as another.

Artificial states ALWAYS disintegrate in the end.

One nation makes a natural country in my opinion.

France is dominated by white French speaking Christians.

Bangladesh is dominated by Bengali speaking Bengali Muslims.

India is legal entity but not a nation - one Indian may not speak the same language as another.

Artificial states ALWAYS disintegrate in the end.

ukraine is dominated by ukrainian speaking ukrainians.

Ukraine - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

and don't open the pandora's box by claiming there are other linguistic minorities because i will come to the topic of natives in bangladesh and you won't be happy

Indigenous peoples in Bangladesh - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

^^ lol 90 per cent of BD'shis are ethnic Bengali speaking Muslims and most of the rest are Bengali Hindus.

BD is both a legal entity and a real nation.

India like all legal entities will split in due course.

Ukraine is being dismembered, UK may follow and so what makes India any different?

^^ lol 90 per cent of BD'shis are ethnic Bengali speaking Muslims and most of the rest are Bengali Hindus.

BD is both a legal entity and a real nation.

India like all legal entities will split in due course.

Ukraine is being dismembered, UK may follow and so what makes India any different?

you lost the argument and started playing defensive. i don't think readers of this forum are that much stupid. they will read it themselves and judge you. readers will know how much legal and real bangladesh is. thank you. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom