What's new

germany breaks export record...100 billion € in one month

Well and send the money right as they get it. I have no problem with that.

Well we have no problem with moochers and freeloaders dancing over you . If you want to do hara kari then yee are welcome. As for sending money ,lol. You already pay for them with your taxes . And they humiliate you on PDF alongside other third worlders despite the fact you give your hard earned money to those welfare queens.

Good. Germany should export more and earn more mony so they pay more taxes for muslims to live off. May you set 100s of such records.

:yahoo::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

@MarkusS you are welcome to set such records.I hope Germany be a leader in this.

Well we have no problem with moochers and freeloaders dancing over you . If you want to do hara kari then yee are welcome. As for sending money ,lol. You already pay for them with your taxes . And they humiliate you on PDF alongside other third worlders despite the fact you give your hard earned money to those welfare queens.

:yahoo::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

@MarkusS you are welcome to set such records.I hope Germany be a leader in this.

I think you don´t see reality. Do i really care about welfare people? That class of people is so far from my reality. I don´t even have contact to such subjects. I don´t care about low class.

And to be honest? How do they humilate me? 90% of the geeks here never fucked a girl in their life. That shit here is mostly amusing.

You are absolutely right.
Keep working you have taxes to pay for muslim welfare.

I think you still don´t get my concept. I don´t care about religions. I view all poor people as subhumans. No matter what religion, race or ethnical background they have. They live a life that simply disgusts me.

Do you honestly believe it bothers me that they live on welfare while i do maiden cruises in 1st class suites?

If you live on welfare you are a subhuman anyways. You have no goals and just exist. Basicly like a roach.

You are absolutely right.
Keep working you have taxes to pay for muslim welfare.

:yahoo::yahoo::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I think you don´t see reality. Do i really care about welfare people? That class of people is so far from my reality. I don´t even have contact to such subjects. I don´t care about low class.

And to be honest? How do they humilate me? 90% of the geeks here never fucked a girl in their life. That shit here is mostly amusing.

Okay. We know your standard drill. Now back to work. The muslims await your tax money.

I see again. :) someone else who does not understand. You divide by people, religions and so on. Thats 18th century thinking. Scum is scum, no matter what religion. Unfortunatelly over 95% of welfare is paid to german unemployed scum. Scum is scum. No matter what religion.

:yahoo::yahoo::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Okay. We know your standard drill. Now back to work. The muslims await your tax money.

Well i actually love my work. :D

38e4d96a03117382ff003ed132f09240.jpg

Back
Top Bottom