What's new

germany breaks export record...100 billion € in one month

And we won´t allow it because we believe in the selfdetermination of thos people. Looks like large majorities in west ukraine do not want back under russian opression and we will stand side by side with them and united against this barbarism. No matter what it cost.

I don't think many people in EU think the way you do.

The average person does not care about Ukraine at all.

I don't think many people in EU think the way you do.

The average person does not care about Ukraine at all.

Thanks god then, that Merkel thinks like i do and her policy follows 100% my way. :)

i certainly dont want live under russian opression and slavery.

Thanks god then, that Merkel thinks like i do and her policy follows 100% my way. :)

i certainly dont want live under russian opression and slavery.

Merkel will not take it too far.

If Germans start losing jobs then they will turn on her.

No, you simly dont know germans. Not even fire bombing cities made them turn against Hitler. Merkel will take it as far as is necessary to kill off Putin.

No, you simly dont know germans. Not even fire bombing cities made them turn against Hitler. Merkel will take it as far as is necessary to kill off Putin.

This is 2010s and not 1940s.

In 1940 Germans were in a war of literally life and death.

Too many Germans now like the nice life. If Merkel puts that at risk, she is in trouble.

This is 2010s and not 1940s.

In 1940 Germans were in a war of literally life and death.

Too many Germans now like the nice life. If Merkel puts that at risk, she is in trouble.

if we dont act now, we will have it worse than 1940. So i support this 100%. Russia needs to be pushed out. end of discussion.

you need to read some books on ww2. i suggest you to read antony beevor's second world war published in 2012. i don't know whether you have already read beevor's books, this one keeps a detailed account. he got popular since the most popular article published in 2002. this most popular article made beevor famous.

'They raped every German female from eight to 80' | Books | The Guardian

The economic importance of Russia has been *completely* exaggerated (by lobbyists, shady journalists etc).

Just for your info:

Russia is Germany's 11th largest trade partner, behind Belgium and Poland.
www.destatis.de/DE/ZahlenFakten/GesamtwirtschaftUmwelt/Aussenhandel/Handelspartner/Tabellen/RangfolgeHandelspartner.pdf

Russia is France's 10th largest trade partner, behind Belgium and Switzerland.
Les 10 premiers partenaires commerciaux de la France

Russia is the UK's ~13th trade partner (12th for export and 14th for import), behind Sweden and Ireland.
www.ons.gov.uk/ons/dcp171778_327089.pdf

Furthermore, Russia has a small consumer market, smaller than Italy.

For comparison, in 2012:
Russia had a 1 trillion USD consumer market.
Italy had a 1.2 trillion USD consumer market.
USA had a 11 trillion USD consumer market.
Germany had a 2.6 trillion USD consumer market.
France had a 2.1 trillion USD consumer market.
Switzerland had a 362 billion USD consumer market.
China had a 2.9 trillion USD consumer market.

United Nations Statistics Division - National Accounts

Russia's consumer market = less than 3 times the consumer market of Switzerland with it's 7 million people.

The economic importance of Russia has been *completely* exaggerated (by lobbyists, shady journalists etc).

Just for your info:

Russia is Germany's 11th largest trade partner, behind Belgium and Poland.
www.destatis.de/DE/ZahlenFakten/GesamtwirtschaftUmwelt/Aussenhandel/Handelspartner/Tabellen/RangfolgeHandelspartner.pdf

Russia is France's 10th largest trade partner, behind Belgium and Switzerland.
Les 10 premiers partenaires commerciaux de la France

Russia is the UK's ~13th trade partner (12th for export and 14th for import), behind Sweden and Ireland.
www.ons.gov.uk/ons/dcp171778_327089.pdf

Furthermore, Russia has a small consumer market, smaller than Italy.

For comparison, in 2012:
Russia had a 1 trillion USD consumer market.
Italy had a 1.2 trillion USD consumer market.
USA had a 11 trillion USD consumer market.
Germany had a 2.6 trillion USD consumer market.
France had a 2.1 trillion USD consumer market.
Switzerland had a 362 billion USD consumer market.
China had a 2.9 trillion USD consumer market.

United Nations Statistics Division - National Accounts

Russia's consumer market = less than 3 times the consumer market of Switzerland with it's 7 million people.

Thats what many don´t realize. Russia is an economic dwarf. The EU an economic giant. So far russians counter strike cost the EU 16 billion $. While the EU sanctions against russia crushed them and rose food prices by 20 %. Germany alone earns each month 120 billion $ with interest swaps...just to show how patheticly small russias counter strike is.

How? Almost every other industrialized nation nation relied more and more on services sector as wages rose, Germany is still titan of manufacturing. It doesn't make sense :crazy:

Most of the German export items are big ticket industrial Items...Do not get mixed up with garment manufacturing/wages types..

Thats what many don´t realize. Russia is an economic dwarf. The EU an economic giant. So far russians counter strike cost the EU 16 billion $. While the EU sanctions against russia crushed them and rose food prices by 20 %. Germany alone earns each month 120 billion $ with interest swaps...just to show how patheticly small russias counter strike is.

No it is not as simple as that.

If EU does not buy energy from Russia, then it will pay more to get it from elsewhere. This will make the EU less competitive.

Anyway I am done now.

Ukraine wants to be part of EU and NATO. They demonstrated for it.

BRICS is dead. There is no BRIcS, there is only China and its new colonies. A move i support by the way. Russia is dead. Look their economy. It simply starves at open hands
hahah keep bitching mister 0.05%

hahah keep bitching mister 0.05%

You do know that russia is already in the minus...and that a single german state like saxony has a bigger economy than all of russia. Russia is an economic dwarf.

Back
Top Bottom