What's new

germany breaks export record...100 billion € in one month

China is likely to become the largest economy in a decade from now so of course it matters.

Did you know that large German corporations earn tens of billions euro revenue from China each year? While sales stagnate in EU, they are rising fast in China.

You missed my point. China is a market for us and nothing more. In that way its used like a tool. It generates profit for us now. Thats fine. But there is no deep feeling in it. Should this end we move on into new markets and drop it like its hot.

I am at a loss as to why he dislikes China.

Russia I can understand but disliking China so much for someone with his background comes
across as a little odd.

Where did i say i dislike China? I´m totally neutral towards it. It is a market for me and nothing else. As long we do business with them and they don´t interfer negatively with us i have 0 problem with them.

You missed my point. China is a market for us and nothing more. In that way its used like a tool. It generates profit for us now. Thats fine. But there is no deep feeling in it. Should this end we move on into new markets and drop it like its hot.

No it does not work like that.

It is not easy to find alternative markets to an economic giant to China and even if it was possible German firms would lose a lot of money while new markets were found.

Just think how the loss of a huge market like China would affect the German export machine.

No it does not work like that.

It is not easy to find alternative markets to an economic giant to China and even if it was possible German firms would lose a lot of money while new markets were found.

Just think how the loss of a huge market like China would affect the German export machine.

You still did not got my intention. I see China as an profitable market for us. But it can never be a real partner. Their culture is just too alien for us. There is nothing we could indentify with each other and thats fine.

To make this clearer, we can be business partners and shake hands. We must not kiss and **** each other. Understood now?

You still did not got my intention. I see China as an profitable market for us. But it can never be a real partner. Their culture is just too alien for us. There is nothing we could indentify with each other and thats fine.

To make this clearer, we can be business partners and shake hands. We must not kiss and **** each other. Understood now?

Pragmatism would benefit The European Union's policy with China.

And you do not get my intention either.

Of course Germany would have no cultural ties to China.

BUT the soon to be world's largest economy would have a huge effect on German prosperity. Whether you care about them or not is irrelevant.

Think how Germany is expanding its exports - a lot of the increase is coming from China and not the stagnating West.

And you do not get my intention either.

Of course Germany would have no cultural ties to China.

BUT the soon to be world's largest economy would have a huge effect on German prosperity. Whether you care about them or not is irrelevant.

Think how Germany is expanding its exports - a lot of the increase is coming from China and not the stagnating West.

Which proves that our leaders do things right.

We live in a multi polar world and thats interetsing and a good thing. You have the EU as the worlds greatest economy. You have USA in close contact with the EU and worlds greatest military and you have China. And i see it as positive that the worlds greates power blocks work relative good with each other. I don´t see China as threat in anyway

Which proves that our leaders do things right.

We live in a multi polar world and thats interetsing and a good thing. You have the EU as the worlds greatest economy. You have USA in close contact with the EU and worlds greatest military and you have China. And i see it as positive that the worlds greates power blocks work relative good with each other. I don´t see China as threat in anyway

China is no threat to EU or Germany.

They just want to do business.

As long as Germany and EU do not follow the US in trying to harm China then business will remain good.

As long as Germany and EU do not follow the US in trying to harm China then business will remain good.

The European Union's trade to China is, indeed, quite voluminous and thus it necessitates the EU's pragmatic political approach. Both are competitors in resources acquisition and thus it would be important to note that the EU also considers China as a rising competitor. Due to this, I believe that in the future, the EU will coordinate efforts with the United States to deal with impending threats to their strategic interest(s). This may result in a paradigm shift in policy.

1gpR3.jpg

1gpR3.jpg

The EU only strikes at China when China does hurt our business.

As far as i know Merkel is pretty popular in China

When she visits China she demands that the meeting is always held in another province. This is very unusual but the chinese leaders always guarantee her wish. Last time it was Sichuan. Beside the big meetings and circus Merkel always tries to come into contact with local people and learn about the place.

She even went on a local market there to buy local stuff and visited a cooking lesson to learn how to cook a local dish from Sichuan
04.jpg

Beside that, experts say that the cold analyzing Merkel with an phd in quantum physics has alot more authority in China than hot air baloons like Hollande, Obama or Cameron. All partnership, unity and bla bla aside, simple fact is, that Merkel is the de facto ruler of the EU. If you want talk about typical diplomatic stuff you can call the comission, cameron, hollande or barosso. If you want make serious deals and talk important shit, phone Merkel.

lol i love such deluded nonsense. I mean honestly, do you get paid for such comical stuff?

This topic is about german economic dominance. Please move to some comic department for your posts, because its not just deluded but also in the wrong topic.

P.s.: i know it must butthurt you that the west stands united. :D Putler thought he can divide the west with economic interests and failed miserable.

On a sidenote. I would rather hang dead on a highwire than being alive in 3rd world russia.

​Mistral of discord: Russian sailors test-sail warship that Paris may withhold — RT News

A 400-strong Russian crew is manning a French-built Mistral-class warship as it conducts sea trials. It comes after Paris announced the possible cancellation of the contract due to the conflict in Ukraine.

btw, i liked your joke of the century, west stands united :rofl: :rofl:

We do stand united. So far France has suspended the deal. If russia does not change its policy.

yes, you are right, russia has changed its policy because russia is going to take donetsk airport within hours from now and france has suspended the deal because mistral ship is under trial with 400 russian soldiers on board

buddy, hitler's idea of europa was as twisted as of yours.

@MarkusS

btw, next time, it would more credible to claim, 'wetlands united' instead of 'west stands united' :rofl:

@Nihonjin1051 Actually,the Mistral contract with Russia isn't cancelled at all,we'll probably wait the end of the Ukraine crisis to give them to Russia. (Or even before...)
So,We'll see what will happen.
But some politicians say that france should cancel the contract and buy them to its navy or sell them to other countries,because ships like this sold to Russia,could be in the future,a "threat" to Europe or Ukraine neighbors.

Back
Top Bottom