What's new

GEO or JEW

A new twist plz watch the symbol of AAG
A triangle...
Dajjal's eye..

Last edited:
We hate Geo TV a lot since it portrays a negative image of Pakistan and always tries to critisie the Democratic Government of Pakistan. Geo has theft tax of billions of rupees which has not been deposited with the state. It is black mailing the government so that government dont demands this stolen money. I have no doubt is saying that Geo (Jew) is Indian and Zionists funded channel thats why they are paying salaries of millions of rupees per month to its employees like Kamran Khan and Nadia Khan. Kamran Khan is a most stupid anchor i hav ever seen on the media...

I don't know if Geo is with Pakistan or against Pakistan
but as I know to save Pakistan we need Khilafat which Pakistan was made for
and about jews we r not against jews but we r against zionist how kill Innocent Palestinians
Pakistan Zindabad!!!

I am happy to see that there are people who can at least understand that our media, specially GEO is enemy within, just observe their pattern of influence.

Extreme Negative news about Pakistan, and delightfully entertaining from rest of world, specially INDIA, if anyone knows strength of propaganda, then please know it can overthrow governments, and make people join other nations.

At end of every next news package, we see some vulgar (Dance/Movie) news from India, pure advertisment, and if traffic policeman is found taking Rs. 20/- they make huge fuss.

1) PTV used to show culture of Balouchistan, Khyber Pakhtun Khoa, Sindh, Punjab to all other provinces, we used to know about their point of views, new used to get messages like, Balouchi & Pathans are most courteous and guest welcoming people. Sindhi's are joyus and culture riched, Punjabi's are fun loving and food loving... etc etc, I do not find any attempt of culture harmony.

2) I do not find any good messages on media, which we could see even before 90s i.e. if on crossing, to whom shall you give way.

3) Strong Indian Culture influence, specially attach over two nation theory (Mita-do Sarhadien), i've been loving this "NEO_GEO_Modernization", but not since they overthrew last government.

4) Did they every accept, that they were wrong, Last govt maintained:

- Highest GDP
- Lowest Unemplyment
- Price stability
- Electric Power Supply
- Got Rid of IMF

ya they do spread depression by comparing prices with 2007, but they never compared income/prices in 2006 with 1996. All innocent Country fellows began to hate and said "Go Mush GO" I dont love any president, all I am saying is that average quality life was ALLOT better which this media potraid as if we are living in HELL! and shall overthrow.

5) Which country on face of plannet does not have problems, but media shall not act as threat to government, all the time.

6) Since I am typing this post; I can only see Indian Culture promotion (Movies Advertisement) Wonders of India (i.e. Tree house in some Interior small place of India), Wedding of Indian celebrities, Woman commandos of India,

7) Continuous negative image of Pakistan Army, our brothers are dying on front lines, and they are blaming them to be wrong, and showing.

8) Now new wave has struck our media (Missing-People), our agencies are MAD? or they fight for personal interest like our media (specially GEO) does? Remember whenever anyone said anything against GEO, how forcefully they shoot propaganda. WHat missing people? Their parents do not even know, their children were spoiled by external forces (Fake-Maulvi/Indian spy etc) to attack on their own country. Once they have committed crime, or involved, WHY! the hell they shall not be arrested?

This is now being used as tool to create un-rest.

9) Our news casters used to be show moral values, ethics and Dress which every male/female shall wear, I see females wearing revealing cloths, I belong to modern family and my mother/sister do wear modern clothes, but not on TV, News casters shall show their responsibility, whole nation take inspiration from them

10) It is soft and qualitative matter, needs to be observed very VERY!!! carefully; not just because you like watching one program, media is GREAT. I have studied Journalism, and according to Journalism LAW, we shall not speak against Pakistan Army, because this is one department, which is keeping our nation together,

And what do we see on GEO, every now and then, tactically they communicate message to our brains that our Army is either not competent, or too worn out, or they are not doing their job

11) Extreme Propaganda against Police, YES! they shall highlight wrong doings, but I believe they shall SHOUT!! too LOUD tooOOO LOUD about their success...

WHy I never saw BREAKING NEWS!, SHO Amjad Khan, caught mobile snatcher, he gets "Police HERO" title for today, or any other motivational campaign, these policemen sacrifice their lives for us, they stand on roads for hours and hours, Media shall promote and help their loyalty.... Build their moral values, not pointing fingers and destroying their remaining Integrity.

12) We used to have Police/Army Promotional Dramas, why we dont see them any more?

13) All Programs seem to have one direction (India is modern, because they have Kareena Kapoor, Katrina etc OR! Whatever), (Indian Dramas, or our Dramas on issues to destroy our family values),

Instead of:

- Building our family Values
- Building our Nationalism
- Promoting our culture (Not Indian)

===== MANY!!! of GEO lovers would be thinking... is'nt our and Indian Culture is the same? YES! THANKS TO GEO you've been poisoned, please get back to life.

- Pakistan is Heaven to live (They say its hell, leave it!)

They are just spoiling things, just spoiling.

===========

People who say, that due to non-action of government they keep shouting, ........... My respected fellows,

Try to recall 2006, Pakistan was:

3rd Largest Banking Economy
Unemployment equaling Canda,
Power Heaven, about (1K MW) extra
ALL GOOD GOOD GOOD!!

Then we used to get news like;
- Somewhere in village, due to heavy rain, roof of small house is broken, a person died and here is no one to help for last 4 days.

HAVE LIFE!!! These problems exist, its not to shout too much , and turn barrel against government.

OR even if you do; GEO NEVER! NEVER!!!! I repeat NEVER!!! said that Pakistan is going through Golden age as per economic indicators, I am good with economics, do not make me waste precious hours of my time in this debate... And If you do not understand it! Just think, how affordable living was in 2006/2007 than today.

THINK! how many additional goods & services i.e. Ac/Car/TV etc you had in 2007 than 1997

Our Fuel prices were stable, even then GEO shouted about prices being TOOO!!! High, that was because, when prices shooten up in international market, govt gave subsidy, and then it reduced they balanced the amount. BIG DEAL!

=====

Please open up your eyes, if not evil. GEO is definitely very VERY! irresponsible channel and shall be banned... If not banned, they shall be controlled.... And given targeted agenda..

If some of you are living in USA would know that even CNN is commonly known as :) Controlled News Network,

YES! Every nation keep control on their media, because this is what image of your nation is being shown to world.

======

I agree, that due to CHLID labour ****, our industries have been destroyed, and same children are either now beggars, or have become terrorist, and India is selling allot of products having child labor with no problem, because so called OUR media, even promote India, and portray -ve image of Pakistan.

WAKE UP!!

There are allot of problems in India, many does not even get reported on media, never get registered, and I believe they do it right.

And We should do the same, GEO shall promote Pakistan, Do'nt you think if we get all +ve news about Pakistan, we will be more interested in watching their channel?

i.e. how Great People in Balouchistan are, what a wonderful place that is, recreational spots, telling Balouchi people that what change tourism can bring in their life, how beautiful our north is, how beautiful our Gawadar, Chamman, is....

Geo is drama, and I feel its evil.

If you do not agree it being even, but please stop watching it.... You will contribute to greater good.

I believe quit all, and watch PTV. I cannot believe that I am saying it, but YES! this FREE!! Media is a little too free. Destroying our International Image, or I shall say that they already have.

Back
Top Bottom