What's new

how does MQM fund its party (Mutehda Qoumi Fund - MQF)

1003141_626825174003937_983293728_n.jpg

Picture I last year posted on siasat.pk

They give bundles of these FITRA receipt to shop holders to provide equivalent money or else every body knows what will happen ...
I am one of them who had paid thousands to them b/w 2004 - 09 just to make sure taht they don't burn my shop in next protest.

They give bundles of these FITRA receipt to shop holders to provide equivalent money or else every body knows what will happen ...
I am one of them who had paid thousands to them b/w 2004 - 09 just to make sure taht they don't burn my shop in next protest.

call nine zero if it happens again

2865917338dcb37d4101c98319584111.jpeg

call nine zero if it happens again

2865917338dcb37d4101c98319584111.jpeg
Meray bhai, 3 relatives of mine are in MQM ... and I know how much they work on this policy. Even they refused to help in this regard ... This ad can be used for publicity and nothing more. Thanks to Allah i shut down the business in 2009 and freed from this headache.

:astagh:
Bus karo yay na ho loag fitra daina choar dain. Tum loag bhata khori ko jo naam day lo wo bhata hi rahay ga. Even i can pay some poor people and get a required statement out of them.

Question i want to ask is that what the hell is your fitra doing in Altaf hussain's Apartment and your MQM office in london.

me ne facts pesh kye he tumhare samne aur 2 logon ki witness statement(fruit vendor at power house chawrangi and muhammad mansha himself, ager ab bhi aap denial me ho, to me kya karon, aap khud apna mental ilaj kerwao

acha to MQM ke facts sarey maan lain, lakin NS aur Zardari ke facts main kia kharabi hay

bring facts not rants :)

Fact you dont pay MQM thugs you get a bullet

Lets expose darkinsky shell we

He said=MQM does not collect bhatta, in a year it collects charities

He answered= Altaf bhai owns millions of pounds of big houses in posh areas,because of the charity he owns which is Islamic by the way.

How farooq sattar bought a bullet proof car

He said= farooq sattar the prominent MQM leader had a car, when he started getting life threats, he bought a bullet proof land cruiser, now farooq sattar couldn't afford to buy land cruises especially bullit proof, bomb proof, he sold his car from few lacs, 25 lacs he got from his party fund, and one MQM leader provided 40 lacs to buy his new car

Mr darkinsky land cruiser by itself cost more then the figures you given not to mention bullet proof package, 40 lacs were given by anonymous MQM leader (some poor business man paid for his protection) 25 lac were given by the party ( street vendor daily wages stolen by thugs).

MR darkinsky go on to say which i truly love

it is called fitra as paying fitra is according to islamic rules, paying fitra to MQM is not illegal

Conclusion MQM is a Islamic charity not a political party given part of your income as a Muslims is your job .:astagh::omghaha:

At the end i would like to thank MR Darkinsky to clear the image of MQM and his beloved leader :suicide2:

Fact you dont pay MQM thugs you get a bullet

Lets expose darkinsky shell we

He said=MQM does not collect bhatta, in a year it collects charities

He answered= Altaf bhai owns millions of pounds of big houses in posh areas,because of the charity he owns which is Islamic by the way.

How farooq sattar bought a bullet proof car

Mr darkinsky land cruiser by itself cost more then the figures you given not to mention bullet proof package, 40 lacs were given by anonymous MQM leader (some poor business man paid for his protection) 25 lac were given by the party ( street vendor daily wages stolen by thugs).

MR darkinsky go on to say which i truly love

Conclusion MQM is a Islamic charity not a political party given part of your income as a Muslims is your job .:astagh::omghaha:

At the end i would like to thank MR Darkinsky to clear the image of MQM and his beloved leader :suicide2:

what was the point of posting a total crap i failed to understand, first read what i said?

as about the business man MNA who paid 40 lacs for bullet proofing of farooq sattar's land cruiser, he is also the guy who paid the highest tax among all MNAs last tenure, you know very well who he is, if you can't check the internet

about land cruiser price, here is the price

Used Toyota Land Cruiser V8 1999 Car for sale in Lahore - 842957 | PakWheels

a lot more? okay

Last edited:
by taking bhata from poor karachi citizens thats how they fund their party :)

ok basically MQM is an organised party within the organisation but the problem hear occurring is the UK Law. It would just be fine if MQM's circle of management was only based in Pakistan. For example there are various irregularities you have mentioned in this post which the police may have asked from Altaf Bhai but since it is a different way how it works in UK he could not satisfy the police investigation team thus far. Let me explain briefly

People are wondering how middle class party like has so much funds that Altaf bhai owns millions of pounds of big houses in posh areas,
Indeed, a source of fortune easily going beyond hundreds of crore's is questionable by UK Law. In UK by general rule, we are often restricted the amount of transaction unless followed the right procedure and here is a person with 6 - 10 crore found in cash, 40+ crore worth of property he lives in, other properties, jewellery, assets, bank accounts and all. So definitely an investigation was needed to find out if the procedure was followed. The problem is, he is under an individual here since everything is under his own name and not under the name of a charitable organisation or a political party where your assets cannot be inherited.

MQM has a fund called mutehda qoumi fund, the 2% of every worker is supposed to give to the party fund,

In the video it said 1% but regardless of the percentage the problem is under which law do they impose restriction that every worker is supposed to donate 1% - 2% in order to stay the member of party? The party members can voluntarily opt to donate unspecified and not fixed amount to the party any time but they cannot be allowed a subscription like package where they have to be donating fixed amount from every earnings they make

this trust bears all expenses of MQM leader altaf hussain from basic needs to everything
This is a major offence in UK law. You need to distinguish between the rights of an individual, a charity and the political organisation. You cannot mix them or else you are in deep trouble. Here in this case MQM seems to have messed up. If MQM collected this amount for charity-sake in Pakistan, they cannot use this amount for expenses of an individual even if he is the founder and leader of the party. An organisation is an organisation itself it has nothing to do with the personal affairs of its leader. So if MQM has been collecting funds for the sole purpose to run the affair of MQM party, it has to stay within the guideline of a political party, do not mix the rights of a charity in it and if Altaf Hussain needed the party funds to be used on his personal expenditure then the charity needs to raise specifically for the care of Altaf Hussain and it should clearly show that the charity has been collected for this particular purpose. This is a bit complex matter and not as straight forward as you see. He was not able to convince the met police so far and hence he is in trouble
farooq sattar the prominent MQM leader had a car, when he started getting life threats, he bought a bullet proof land cruiser, now farooq sattar couldn't afford to buy land cruises especially bullit proof, bomb proof, he sold his car from few lacs, 25 lacs he got from his party fund, and one MQM leader provided 40 lacs to buy his new car
This is technically another offence, a charity needs to be made in this particular regard and the transactions needs to be shown in proper audit-able manner. The bottom line is, you gather money for building hospital, you build school instead of hospital, you have violated rules even if your intentions are right.

Allah say dua hai apko Cancer ka muzi marz lagay or phir aap ko guidance chahiye ho tou zaror batana... :D

oh ja yar, kis ko bewakoof bana rahe ho, sawaye khud kay ko ?

haha see! badduwa hi nikina mumh se? Allah kare kisi ko na ho. bande se ziyada Allah karsaz hai, spend that all Chanda money for welfare not on Dharna dharna dharna

Dont sugar coat this :)

Being from Karachi I know how MQM collects its funds. All the apartments and homes pay extortion money. Some without even knowing as the maintenance associations of the apartments collect money for maintenance and then pay a share to MQM. There are MQM guys who are from middle class do absolutely nothing, no job or anything like that, their air conditioners run all day and they drive new Corollas and Civics.

A guy who has no job, is never seen working, is a staunch support of MQM, does not tell what position he holds in MQM, is a very well connected member of the party and drives a new Civic! Amazing corruption, isn't it @darkinsky!

Nice but lame try.

2% of what? Bhatta?

now do a rough maths and tell us how many MQM workers are there?
how much on average they earn? if at all (unless extortion, theft, mobile and car snatching, and kidnapping for ransom are not considered earnings)
how do they contribute this amount? are there any receipts? do they deposit it into party bank account?
When does the party deposit these huge funds in banks? which banks? show us at least one year of bank statements or deposit slips?
Show us the party tax returns, with these incomes?
How income tax did MQM paid on these billions of donations?

or simply stop lying, stop covering for the crimes of a mafia head, or do you get some "Tukray" from this loot money too?
Tell us for how much you sold your soul and conscience for?

MQM has a fund called mutehda qoumi fund, the 2% of every worker

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom