What's new

how does MQM fund its party (Mutehda Qoumi Fund - MQF)

He was given whole booklet but after roona dhoona for two days he was given given half booklet...
Yes Fitra is obligatory in Islam but not obligatory for MQM guys.. Its my right whom should I give...

as i said again, not party policy to force any guy to pay certain amount, some workers get overboard to make more tally to get respect for their respective units for collecting huge donations, the guy should report to nine zero and action is taken

but this is fitra, not clearly bhatta taken in the city as you suggested

People are wondering how middle class party like has so much funds that Altaf bhai owns millions of pounds of big houses in posh areas, they wonder how MQM runs, it must be through bhatta or extortion, it must be black money so here is the proof of how MQM runs and keeps record of every fund it receives

MQM has a fund called mutehda qoumi fund, the 2% of every worker is supposed to give to the party fund, the MQF then uses this funds for party usage, this trust bears all expenses of MQM leader altaf hussain from basic needs to everything

@19:58

let me give you one example

farooq sattar the prominent MQM leader had a car, when he started getting life threats, he bought a bullet proof land cruiser, now farooq sattar couldn't afford to buy land cruises especially bullit proof, bomb proof, he sold his car from few lacs, 25 lacs he got from his party fund, and one MQM leader provided 40 lacs to buy his new car

this is how party supports its leader and this is how things work, here is the video you can watch it

@13:00

I need a land cruiser too, please tell MQM to send me 1

as i said again, not party policy to force any guy to pay certain amount, some workers get overboard to make more tally to get respect for their respective units for collecting huge donations, the guy should report to nine zero and action is taken

MQM are dakooooos

as i said again,party policy to force any guy to pay certain amount, some workers get overboard to make more tally to get respect for their respective units for collecting huge donations, the guy should report to nine zero and action is taken

There bhatta collected from rahri wala 20 rs per day and 10 for police department chinchi 50 rs per day in which no chalan is insured.... 500 to 1000 and 100 if you MQM member from shops...
I don't know about what amount is taken from industrialist....
But one thing people are happy giving this Penney amount to MQM goons because Aman commity ask for money in lakhs just one time and people are happy paying in installment to MQM badmash...

There bhatta collected from rahri wala 20 rs per day and 10 for police department chinchi 50 rs per day in which no chalan is insured.... 500 to 1000 and 100 if you MQM member from shops...
I don't know about what amount is taken from industrialist....

yes you don't know much, as you attributed firta with bhatta

="Mav3rick, post: 5759069, member: 11385"]How bhai how? Please reveal the intimate details.

Bhai i have comments above read them first

lagta he khana tumhara hazam naho ho pa raha aur pait ka dard uth gaya he :omghaha:

Lagta hai tere sa sach hazam nai ho raha :mad:

Or tere ko jolab lag gai han...:cheesy:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom