What's new

GEO or JEW

GEO Report - Hamid Mir said that OBL claimed to be in possession of Nuclear Bomb - same was picked up and published by World Media - US got justification to invade Afghanistan.

wtf?

GEO - Who started India - Pakistan MIX antakshiri - astonishing Pakistanis - It failed and was stopped.

No, its still going on pretty successfully.

GEO- quickly found the village of Ajaml Kasaab and his parents as well after Mumbai incident. The guy does not look like Pakistani - But GEO proved it for Indians and now many blame Pakistan.
Sorry to break it to you but he is Pakistani. I don't look Pakistani either. I look Egyptian or Latino. Does that make me Egyptian or Latino?

GEO - amman ki aasha - what bloody amman of peace. They are killing innocent Kashmiris, stealing our share of water and we talk of peace.
Undoubtedly, they are. But how about instead of complaining, you become a diplomat? The Peace is between governments and people. You need to leave your house more.

Be Ready Time is approaching fast for GHAZA-HIND
Get out.

I will say JEW coz all they have to do is to spread negativity and hate .......

wtf?

Sorry to break it to you but he is Pakistani. I don't look Pakistani either. I look Egyptian or Latino. Does that make me Egyptian or Latino?

Undoubtedly, they are. But how about instead of complaining, you become a diplomat? The Peace is between governments and people. You need to leave your house more.

Get out.

You are an Indian disguised as Pakistani

i agree with this GEO always shows those things which are against Pakistan and never shows bright side of Pakistan. I guess Mush was right to ban them. In worsing the situation of Pakistan Independent or its better to say tooooooo much independent media is playing a fuel role.

I will say JEW coz all they have to do is to spread negativity and hate .......

ya you have noticed that they made difficult for Sania and Shoaib to get married...

good work by him...

now see what will happen to doctors... now doctors are on their hit list...

Last edited by a moderator:
Geo shows the truth and truth does hurt , Geo bashers stop calling geo , jew or raw agents ... what is wrong with u all !!?? learn to take critisism if you want pakistan to change or live with your head buried in sand,

Geo shows the truth and truth does hurt , Geo bashers stop calling geo , jew or raw agents ... what is wrong with u all !!?? learn to take critisism if you want pakistan to change or live with your head buried in sand,

Dear Sir, critisism 24/7 364 days a year can be destructive instead of progressive to the minds... i would rather burry my head in the sand than to listen to that bu**sh**

Even baycharay Sania-Shoaib's life was made hell by Geo.. u call it critisism ?

Sir, once the google area manager came in our university to tell us about google and media...he also pointed the way GEO deliever its news. He also told many good things about Pakistan and told that geo will never ever tell you about this. Most of the people realizing the fault in geo...i personally don't like Mush but i appricaite his step to ban geo...he also banned other channels but for short time period, the main problem has been with geo.

You are an Indian disguised as Pakistani

Because I don't believe in stupid conspiracy theories?

I'm not Indian. I'm from Gulberg II, Lahore. Right by Main Market, next to Shadmani Shaadi hall.

If you need any more proof, just ask.

wtf?

Get out.

may be you are saying right...but sir with due respect there is something called saving national interest alright and media plays a great role to save this as done by indian media after 26/11 on indian side and other Pakistani media channels on our side..but Geo has nothing to do with national interest, what they only know is Aman Ki Asha for those who are stopping water and international opposing Pakistan from strengthing its defence or buying any military equipment. so what you say in this regard?

Because I don't believe in stupid conspiracy theories?

I'm not Indian. I'm from Gulberg II, Lahore. Right by Main Market, next to Shadmani Shaadi hall.

If you need any more proof, just ask.

being in economics, i know that to attract investors, foreigners and tourists, you have to show them a good picture of your country, if you show them poor people, militants and much more like this then only aid will come, not the investment...and in this case to attract investors and many thing like that look at indian media, their movies...there are many poor people, there are militants in india, but still they are with huge investment, their economy is booming, why?
because their media tries to show good things of their country, which attract investors. Think about this.

Thats what i was saying earlier.. show negativity not on the expense of positivity.

According to Geo nothing good is happenening in Pakistan.

Back
Top Bottom