What's new

GCC warns Hezbollah!!!

:nana:
:wave:

Well, We're friendly with them, but some people take it too far. XD

Last month, we provided humanitarian aid of 2$ billion to the BD, and we're extremely delighted that we helped them.

we are also helping you out by providing human resource :tup:

@Rustam I cant thank you enough. At least there is someone here who knows history.

Actually Hz is practically considered a terrorist org by several Arab countries even before Syrian uprising, and Hz know that.

So tell me if Hizbullah is a terrorist org, who will fight Israel, if it is disbanded? You?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmmm, @Yzd Khalifa
Would you please list the jobs Bangaladishis take? So our friend here take an idea about their rare and exclusive fields of specialty in the KSA.

i can tell you , most of them are labor force .. btw My father (engineer) did bossing around in an arab county (do not want to mention the country name) for 20 years before retirement

Quantifier, If Anybody its your US,UK installed Saudi who should be Kicked out of Arabia. and your NATO, USA, UK Troops who should be labled Terrorist Organizations along with your FSA (Foreign Stooges of America/Free Shayitans Army)

You fly the Pakistani Flag so you must be Pakistani?

Your Nation Pakistan's Founding Father Mohammad Ali Jinnah himself was a SHIA of Parsi/Persian Background. Deny it all you want.

Before the influx of Saudi money, no one ever though shia or sunni. This disease was given to us by Saudis when they funded the CIA sponsored 'jihad' in Afghanistan and our military leaders, ever so dying to be in the good books of Washington, were welcoming aides.

I was taught in a shia school and my best and closest friends are shia and I m not shia. Suffice to say. :)

More thing... you have enough money but you do not enough courage to defend your country by army thats why America and NATO allies have bases in your countries. Even Bangladesh Has couple of Army bases over there to protect your a$$

Lol, I'm sue that Ahlul Bait are Persians including the prophet (SA), Hassan, Hussien and Ali whom you kneel before their graves. Well, you counterfeited a whole religion and I wouldn't be surprised if you put words in the prophet's mouth.

Even Your IMAM Bukhari was PERSIAN.

ITS SUNNI SAHI HADIT. Look it up.

But Wahabbis Reject All Hadit so it doesn't matter to you anyway ;)

Its Called Jiyarat of Graves, Go to Pakistan, India and Bangladesh, They all Visit the Majar / Graves of Fakirs, Sufi Dervash and Even Family Members a Jeyarat.

While You British Installed Arabs Destroy Graves of the Prophets Family and Turn Houses of the HOLY PROPHET (swas) into PUBLIC TOILETS and Rubble. WHO Does that? Will you make Your Own Fathers Graveside or His House into a Public Toilet? I can Post Videos But I wont because its SHOCKING what you DO.

60167_435778235818_4432436_n.jpg

islamic-images-0206.jpg

An-old-picture-of-Jannat-ul-Baqi-at-the-time-of-its-destruction.jpg

Saudi%20Destruction%20IV.jpg

59411_435812085818_2787557_n.jpg

604114_213537258780285_1630945927_n.jpg

878f438c1e489b9cb4742f60d111b536_XL.jpg

You Arab are being led to a Slaughter. See for yourselves.

Well, We're friendly with them, but some people take it too far. XD

Last month, we provided humanitarian aid of 2$ billion to the BD, and we're extremely delighted that we helped them.

Your US Aids and Saudi Aids you send to Bengalis and Pakistanis NEVER Reaches the People, It Goes into the Pockets of YOUR PUPPET POLITICIANS to Keep them in line. Else there would not be Energy and Food Crisis in Pakistan and Bangladesh. US SAUDI AIDS is actually AIDS to the Community and NATION.

they do with one innnocent guy but when find someone fighting back.. they run like chicken ....

the video poster is probably from Pakistan (Zaheer Ahmad),the video poster did not able to capture full action video so he posted the whole story in his 1st comment:
"yeh saudi ko shyed overtake kia tha banali ne to saudi ne ghari rok li un ki nikal k ghari ko marny lag gaya latton se to baki saudi b nikal ayy bangalion ko marny lagy jb bangalion ne marna shru kia saudi bagh gay road k dusri taraf phr bangalion ne pathar se mara un ki ghari pe ghari chor k bagh gay thy :p

1 wapis aya ghari lay k gaya phr"

Beat the takfiri yehudi firaoun with a old iraqi shoe brother.
they cause nonsense fitna

you are the fund provider of some so called ****** groups in BD who were part of the issue

Not really.

On topic, media reports stated that there are over 2000 Hezbollah fighters in Syria. Assad must have run out of infantry who are either dead or deserted.

we are also helping you out by providing human resource :tup:

It's a win-win situation.

More thing... you have enough money but you do not enough courage to defend your country by army thats why America and NATO allies have bases in your countries. Even Bangladesh Has couple of Army bases over there to protect your a$$

Who mentioned money? :undecided:. Also, as far as my knowledge is concerned we don't happen to have any foreign military base on our own soil, and we can defend ourselves very well friend.

Even Bangladesh Has couple of Army bases over there to protect your a$$
Military base? :omghaha:
No thank you! We don't need any more aliens bro :D.

@Rustam I cant thank you enough. At least there is someone here who knows history.

So tell me if Hizbullah is a terrorist org, who will fight Israel, if it is disbanded? You?

Before the influx of Saudi money, no one ever though shia or sunni. This disease was given to us by Saudis when they funded the CIA sponsored 'jihad' in Afghanistan and our military leaders, ever so dying to be in the good books of Washington, were welcoming aides.

I was taught in a shia school and my best and closest friends are shia and I m not shia. Suffice to say. :)

There is no such thing as Shia Sunni right now brother, This is not a time for sectarianism, There is a Whole War on Islam, Iran, Iraq, Pakistan, Afghanistan is all that is Left. (I dont Mention Syria and Bangladesh and Malaysia so don't take offense)The Turks, Kurds, PG Arabs, EVERYONE has SOLD out. After Syria they will Come Knocking on My Door Saying he is Sunni and he will Cut my Throat and Then He Will Come Knocking on Your Door and say he is Shia and Cut Your Throat. They are Takfiris Brother, They have lost their Islam and now they will do what the Zionist Yehudi and European American tells them. There is a Big War on Islam since the last 1000 years, its fufilling one prophesy at a time, Establishment of the Zionist State, Now It will Led us to the Great Arab Laughter and Malhama where 99 out of 100 Men will be killed. Nuclear Holocust of GOG and MAGOG. These people have gone mad and we need to build brackets to protect ourselves and distance from these sellouts because due to their actions Israel will become the sole superpower and wage great wars on islam, it will bring the Dajjal (anti christ) from the island of britain. stay away from their shia sunni fitna. they will die, their westerners will die and and only their zionist indians and zionisy israeli yehudis will benefit.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom