What's new

GCC warns Hezbollah!!!

it is sufi.
part of the regional culture (anyway not all sufis are doing this so that funny lol)
when you say sufi it reminds me Hafez :)

I know, its funny though.. but to be honest I never saw sufis do it this way..

But not Hafez man, he was making stupid claims later on..like Christians..

A more appropriate would be Maulana Rumi

here's some more videos for the laughs

Last edited by a moderator:
GCC is the source of All hardline terrorist groups , just an example: Bin laden was a Saudi rich guy :coffee:
Similarly, Bangladeshis expats are the most violent ethnicity out of the entire population of ours with a rate above %40.

but i am really shocked , in arab countries during prayer they do serious jokes like kicking each other etc..

seriously we do not imagine something like that... i have come to know this issue just 6-7months ago :confused:

what kind of muslim they are ? :pissed:

What kind of Muslims are you to enter our mosques as dirty as you can be until Gulf people demanded their own mosques after the trauma they suffered because of your stinkiness? What kind of Muslims you are to commit grand crimes in the countries that feed you and let you in? Answer those questions Bangali.

but i am really shocked , in arab countries during prayer they do serious jokes like kicking each other etc..

seriously we do not imagine something like that... i have come to know this issue just 6-7months ago :confused:

Do I not give you the link?

If you are a Muslim or not or even care about Palestine or want to know Exactly "WHAT KIND OF MUSLIM THEY ARE"

Read This
PressTV - 65 years ago; UK committed Ein El Zeytoun & Deir Yassin massacres

Similarly, Bangladeshis expats are the most violent ethnicity out of the entire population of ours with a rate above %40.

Really? Like This?

@ BDforever ...Bro, Watch This

"Saudi Arabia Is Your Owner You Dog!"Saudi Forces Bangladeshi Cabbie To Kiss HIS HAND

[video] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sm5mGGJ_jXE[/video]

Bangladeshis, Afghanis, Pakistanis or Iranians are not the Ones Causing Fitna in Syria. We saw who the GCC and FSA ARE. Installed by the British Jewish Rabbi to Cause Fitna.

You are the only good Muslim.
‫

So, all Arabs crack jokes while they're praying? Seriously?
@Rustam
That's in the UAE.

you are the fund provider of some so called ****** groups in BD who were part of the issue

What kind of Muslims are you to enter our mosques as dirty as you can be until Gulf people demanded their own mosques after the trauma they suffered because of your stinkiness? What kind of Muslims you are to commit grand crimes in the countries that feed you and let you in? Answer those questions Bangali.

dirty ? what kind of dirty ? like arab farting dirty ?

you are the fund provider of some so called ****** groups in BD who were part of the issue

dirty ? what kind of dirty ? like arab farting dirty ?

LoL the easiest thing one can do is to blame the others.

With all due respect, there is nothing of a SINGLE interest to us in BD.

"I am the Sultan Abdul Aziz Bin Abdul Rahman Al Saud al-Faisal and I concede and acknowledge a thousand times to Sir Percy Cox, delegate of Great Britain, that I have no objection to giving Palestine to the poor Jews or even to non-Jews, and I will never ever violate their [the UK] orders.”

Isn’t it ironic how the Ottomans, our rulers at the time, would spill blood to protect us, while our brother Arabs were falling over themselves to give Palestine away.

In 1915, a secret memorandum was presented to the British cabinet under the title, ‘The Future of Palestine.’ It was drafted by Sir Herbert Samuel, the first dedicated Zionist to become a minister in the British Government, who, astonishingly, did not advise the setting up of a Jewish homeland at this time, but did advise that Palestine should be annexed to the British Empire after the war, with sympathies towards the establishment of such a home-land.

November 2nd 1917, is the date carved on every Palestinian heart, when the infamous Balfour Declaration, written in the form of a letter was sent to Lord Walter Rothschild. The British government, in their infinite wisdom, vehemently adhered to their promise to establish a Jewish home in Palestine and totally ignored their promise to protect the rights of the indigenous Palestinian population. At that time, Palestine was 10% Jewish and 90% Muslim and Christian Palestinian Arabs.

Please Read 65 years ago; UK committed Ein El Zeytoun & Deir Yassin massacres

"Saudi Arabia Is Your Owner You Dog!"Saudi Forces Bangladeshi Cabbie To Kiss HIS HAND

@Yzd Khalifa Interest in Bangladesh? Brown Skinned People Are Treated Like Slaves By All UAE. The Pakistanis, Bengali, Afghans BUILT UAE ON THEIR BACKS! Then you use them to cause Fitna with Irani because You Bedouins cant Stand Us Persians.

Yazidi Yehudi Bedouin Iblis.

Please Read PressTV - 65 years ago; UK committed Ein El Zeytoun & Deir Yassin massacres

@Yzd Khalifa Brown Skinned People Are Treated Like Slaves By All UAE. The Pakistanis, Bengali, Afghans BUILT UAE ON THEIR BACKS! Then you use then to cause Fitna with Irani because You Bedouins cant Stand Us Persians.

Now you're talking! So, you're just mad at us because of that right? Okay, point taken.
I guess @BLACKEAGLE is going to handle you now.
kthxbai :wave:

LoL the easiest thing one can do is to blame the others.

With all due respect, there is nothing of a SINGLE interest to us in BD.

Getting blame, that's what will happen to you when you help them out.

Getting blame, that's what will happen to you when you help them out.

Just Like You GCC and UAE are Helping Syrians Out?

Like You Helped Pakistan, Like You Helped Iraq, and Afghanistan?

Pakistanis, Afghanis, Bengalis and Indian Muslims HELPED YOU BEDOUINS OUT, THEY BUILD YOUR TENTS INTO DUBAI AND CITIES IN UAE.

Now you're talking! So, you're just mad at us because of that right? Okay, point taken.

kthxbai :wave:

"The Worse Among The Muslims will be the Arabs, They Will be of Nijad"

-Rasul'Allah Nabi Mohammad Ibn Abdullah (swas) 1400 Years ago....

Allah Save us from the fitna of the takfiri Bedouin Saudi Yedudi Arabia..

Please Read 65 years ago; UK committed Ein El Zeytoun & Deir Yassin massacres

@Yzd Khalifa Interest in Bangladesh? Brown Skinned People Are Treated Like Slaves By All UAE. The Pakistanis, Bengali, Afghans BUILT UAE ON THEIR BACKS! Then you use them to cause Fitna with Irani because You Bedouins cant Stand Us Persians.

they do with one innnocent guy but when find someone fighting back.. they run like chicken ....

bangali fight wid saudi in hara :p - YouTube

the video poster is probably from Pakistan (Zaheer Ahmad),the video poster did not able to capture full action video so he posted the whole story in his 1st comment:
"yeh saudi ko shyed overtake kia tha banali ne to saudi ne ghari rok li un ki nikal k ghari ko marny lag gaya latton se to baki saudi b nikal ayy bangalion ko marny lagy jb bangalion ne marna shru kia saudi bagh gay road k dusri taraf phr bangalion ne pathar se mara un ki ghari pe ghari chor k bagh gay thy :p

1 wapis aya ghari lay k gaya phr"

"The Worse Among The Muslims will be the Arabs, They Will be of Nijad"

-Rasul'Allah Nabi Mohammad Ibn Abdullah (swas) 1400 Years ago....

Lol, I'm sue that Ahlul Bait are Persians including the prophet (SA), Hassan, Hussien and Ali whom you kneel before their graves. Well, you counterfeited a whole religion and I wouldn't be surprised if you put words in the prophet's mouth.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom