What's new

GCC to hold naval drills in Gulf amid Iran spat

So the link is wrong as well?
Kollang is trying to explain that in Iran having two wives is beyond taboo. Nobody even cares what these mullahs come up with because our society is not built around religion (ironic as we're a theocracy). Our schools aren't centered around religion, although religion is thought too.

That's why we're 19th in the world in science and SA is 46th.
SJR - International Science Ranking

Seeing a man with two wives is more likely in Turkey than Iran, that's how taboo it's.

But in SA, where society is built around the wahabi religion, you see stuff like this:

One of that most disturbing messages offered by the textbooks is that slavery is legitimate, and that young children can be married by their fathers to adults or other children. Child marriage is legal in Saudi Arabia and girls as young as four have been married in Saudi courts. To understand the mentality of these texts' authors, you need to wonder why there is not a single photo of a living being throughout the entire 12 years of educational text that I have reviewed. The authors believe that photography is polytheistic, and they make that clear in several lessons dedicated to such teachings.
http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/belief/2010/nov/26/saudi-arabia-religious-education

One thing SA is ranked first at is suicide bombing
321-20070808-SUICIDEBOMBERS.large.prod_affiliate.91.jpg

are your shekhs shia?
in Iran our leader,our president,all mullahs i met,99% percent of parlimenters and 99.99% of people have one wife.
in Iran wemen are becoming more powerful that men.unlike ksa or PGCC countries we have female PM and female minister and the number of female univercity students is more that males one.
if you say this fatwa to people in buses or city traines the people will kill you for sure.

Kollang is trying to explain that in Iran having two wives is beyond taboo. Nobody even cares what these mullahs come up with because our society is not built around religion (ironic as we're a theocracy). Our schools aren't centered around religion, although religion is thought too.

That's why we're 19th in the world in science and SA is 46th.
SJR - International Science Ranking

Seeing a man with two wives is more likely in Turkey than Iran, that's how taboo it's.

But in SA, where society is built around the wahabi religion, you see stuff like this:

This medieval Saudi education system must be reformed | Ali al-Ahmed | Comment is free | guardian.co.uk

One thing SA is ranked first at is suicide bombing
321-20070808-SUICIDEBOMBERS.large.prod_affiliate.91.jpg
brother Iran ranked 16 this year.

LMAO.......
Casualties and losses

Iraq
340,000 dead
700,000 injured
400,000 refugees
70,000 Prisoners

Iran
730,000 dead
1,200,000 injured
2,000,000 refugees
45,000 Prisoners

And don't forget Shat Al-Arab and other Iranian lands which were under Iraq control until Saddam VOLUNTARILY returned them back to Iran in 1990...

the link isn't wrong , but temporary marriage was allowed in prophet era but after he going to heaven , someone thought they knew Islam better than prophet and banned it ( temporary marriage ) .... and when Ali become caliphate , he allowed it , just like prophet era ....

and you don't know all temporary marriage hard rules and conditions ... and I won't explain it to you , because you won't accept it anyway ....

Casualties and losses

Iraq
340,000 dead
700,000 injured
400,000 refugees
70,000 Prisoners

Iran
730,000 dead
1,200,000 injured
2,000,000 refugees
45,000 Prisoners

And don't forget Shat Al-Arab and other Iranian lands which were under Iraq control until Saddam VOLUNTARILY returned them back to Iran in 1990...

This is a joke right?
So by your logic the allies lost WW2!! lmao

Wahabi logic is only good for comedy.

The arabs attacked Iran, failed EVERY SINGLE objective and retreated, Saddam ended up getting executed by IRanian allies, Iranian allies took control of the Iraqi government etc... but Iran lost the war cuz more Iranians died hahahaha

wow

I don't know what to say. Straight up wahabi logic right here.

define the meaning of win , how much of Iranian land Iraq took after war , which of Saddam goals when he started the war was achieved ,which country after the war was bankrupt ?
You're using logic. You won't get anywhere by using logic against illogical people.

As I said, if we use the wahabi logic, the allies lost in WW2 and it was the axis who infact won the war lol

This is a joke right?

The arabs attacked Iran, failed EVERY SINGLE objective and retreated, Saddam ended up getting executed by IRanian allies, Iranian allies took control of the Iraqi government etc... but Iran lost the war cuz more Iranians died hahahaha

wow

I know, you were too cowards even to dare to think of hurting him yourselves, so, your allies, US army and their puppets killed him. His indescribable bravery amazed all people. He won the war because you have a dead person in every home because of him, your Komaini surrendered although there were Iranian lands under Iraqi control and Saddam handed them back VOLUNTARILY in 1990. He made you live the worst times of your history...

Last edited by a moderator:
This is a joke right?

wow

Thank you for proving that US is an Iranian ally for behind the scene it is no secret that US took out the only two hostile nations around Iran with significant Iranian help.

Casualties and losses

Iraq
340,000 dead
700,000 injured
400,000 refugees
70,000 Prisoners

Iran
730,000 dead
1,200,000 injured
2,000,000 refugees
45,000 Prisoners

and nobody told you from that 2,000,000 you mentioned 1500000 left Iran before the war and another 450000 left Iran not because of the war but because of something else

by the way these guys stopped 3 Iraqi army in front of Khoramshar (a small city without any military establishment) for more than one month

210px-Iranian_Resistance.jpg

and again the same guys stopped full might of Iraqi war machine in Abadan for more than 1.5 year until we broke Saddam siege of abadan (I wonder which Arab city of less than 200,000 can stand for more than 1.5 year against an army which have more soldier than the population of the city)

you boast of the number of death , well if we had 4 time forces then you the we also killed more , if we used chemical weapons then we also killed more , if we 3 times a day bombed cities and civilians then we have killed more .and for the record its how you increase the opponent casualties
Halabja1.jpg
images

well let me post another interesting fact to show you how ineffective Iraqi forces were in their fight against us
Imbalance of Power (1980–1987) Iraq | Iran
Tanks in 1980 ----------------------2700 | 1740
Tanks in 1987 ---------------------4500+ | 1000
Fighter aircraft in 1980 -------------332 | 445
Fighter aircraft in 1987--------------500+ | 65 (serviceable)
Helicopters in 1980 -----------------40 | 500
Helicopters in 1987 -----------------150 | 60
Artillery in 1980 --------------------1000 | 1000+
Artillery in 1987 ---------------------4000+ | 1000+

I wonder with such imbalance in the forces how come that Iraq could not conquer all of Iran
and for the records at the end of war Arvand Rood was in Iran control .

Back
Top Bottom