What's new

GCC to hold naval drills in Gulf amid Iran spat

I stated before that you started the war not him. I am afraid if Arabs now fight you again you would cry and say that we started it although we are trying hard to avoid any conflicts while you are trying hard to undermine any possible peace living with us. All the world know Iran is a trouble making country, and it was like that before 1980 when Saddam fed up of Iranian malicious policy and sent her back 50 years.
yeah whatever you say , but the problem is that UN believe Saddam started the war with Iran. and again there is a small problem with Iran being problem maker we didn't start any war for around 200 year . I say its a very impressive record for a problem maker . about sending Iran back 50 years ,I wonder which is the country who export electricity to its neighbor ? in middle-east which is the country who is one of the biggest Dam maker in the world , in middle east which country have the capability to build its own metro , which country in middle east build its own rail road , in middle-east which country produce must Aluminum and Iron , which country have the fastest scientific growth in the world. in middle-east which country is more advance in producing Drugs and vaccine , which country is able to build submersible drilling rigs n which country builds it's own ocean going ships , produce the hardest concrete in the world and .....

I wonder why your posts are some how tainted with jealousy ?

While Iran has its share of accomplishments in this war, it started to loose in the final years and badly. These setbacks knocked some sense in to Iranian leadership of that time and it decided to close this bloody chapter through negotiations.

no from the time we freed khoramshahr or main condition for accepting peace was for international community to recognize the aggressor and in all peace proposal before the 598 resolution there was no clause that made international community recognize the aggressor and now by looking at people like Blackeagle and mosamania I say it was a just condition other wise right now every body thought we started the war.

no from the time we freed khoramshahr or main condition for accepting peace was for international community to recognize the aggressor and in all peace proposal before the 598 resolution there was no clause that made international community recognize the aggressor and now by looking at people like Blackeagle and mosamania I say it was a just condition other wise right now every body thought we started the war.

Just because Saddam fired the first bullet doesn't mean he started the war!!
The war started when Khomaini came to power.

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
"Iran's Pan-Islamism and revolutionary Shia Islamism and Iraq's Arab nationalism were central to the conflict. Initially, the Iraqi government welcomed the Islamic revolution in Iran in 1978–79, having had a common enemy with them in the deposed Shah. The call, first made by Ayatollah Ruhollah Khomeini in June 1979 for Iraqi Shias to overthrow the Ba'ath regime was therefore received with considerable shock in Baghdad.On 17 July 1979, despite Khomeini's call, the Iraqi President Saddam Hussein gave a speech praising the Iranian revolution, and called for Iraqi-Iranian friendship based upon non-interference in each other's internal affairs.
When Khomeini ignored Hussein's overture, and continued with his call for a Shia revolution in Iraq, the Iraqi regime was seriously alarmed. The new Islamic regime in Iran was regarded in Baghdad as an irrational, existential threat to the Ba'ath regime. This was especially the case as the Ba'ath regime, despite its secular nature, was dominated by Arab Sunnis, with the Arab Shia majority together with the Kurdish minority being assigned the status of an underclass."
/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

I hope you don't say this is wahhabi propaganda!!!
This was a good lessen to you guys, next time don't ask for people to revolt in other countries or we will make you suffer!AGAIN!!:guns::butcher:

While Iran has its share of accomplishments in this war, it started to loose in the final years and badly. These setbacks knocked some sense in to Iranian leadership of that time and it decided to close this bloody chapter through negotiations.

I think you misunderstand or you don't want understand the situation .... we didn't begin war and we hadn't trust to that crazy man , because if we finish war so easily , he could go and equip his army and attack us after several month again , he was an crazy who some idiots support him .
and history shows that we were right , Saddam attacked his ally 1 year after Iran and Iraq war ...
If we finished the war easily , he could attack us in several month later ....

The war started when Khomaini came to power.

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
"Iran's Pan-Islamism and revolutionary Shia Islamism and Iraq's Arab nationalism were central to the conflict. Initially, the Iraqi government welcomed the Islamic revolution in Iran in 1978–79, having had a common enemy with them in the deposed Shah. The call, first made by Ayatollah Ruhollah Khomeini in June 1979 for Iraqi Shias to overthrow the Ba'ath regime was therefore received with considerable shock in Baghdad.On 17 July 1979, despite Khomeini's call, the Iraqi President Saddam Hussein gave a speech praising the Iranian revolution, and called for Iraqi-Iranian friendship based upon non-interference in each other's internal affairs.
When Khomeini ignored Hussein's overture, and continued with his call for a Shia revolution in Iraq, the Iraqi regime was seriously alarmed. The new Islamic regime in Iran was regarded in Baghdad as an irrational, existential threat to the Ba'ath regime. This was especially the case as the Ba'ath regime, despite its secular nature, was dominated by Arab Sunnis, with the Arab Shia majority together with the Kurdish minority being assigned the status of an underclass."
/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

I hope you don't say this is wahhabi propaganda!!!
This was a good lessen to you guys, next time don't ask for people to revolt in other countries or we will make you suffer!AGAIN!!:guns::butcher:

and why you think we have to agree to some lies that you posting as proofs !?

LOL was I too insensitive with my reply?

Here is one for you to cry over, rumors say it was his friend practicing base jumping:
most of the members hate the us but you must have respect for the dead no matter who they are

Why do you think anyone cares what you think? This is called international consensus, not what you would normally find in Press TV.

LOL was I too insensitive with my reply?

Here is one for you to cry over, rumors say it was his friend practicing base jumping:

:D

Your parents must be proud celebrating some ones death

most of the members hate the us but you must have respect for the dead no matter who they are

No people I have met in my life to be more respectful and compassionate and nice and civil than American people. They are really down to earth folks who you can easily be friends with. Sure they have their bad apples but who doesn't .

No people I have met in my life to be more respectful and compassionate and nice and civil than American people. They are really down to earth folks who you can easily be friends with. Sure they have their bad apples but who doesn't .
they are a threat to any devolping nation on earth including egypt
their governement not the people

that's exactly why Iraq started war and again that's exactly why international consensus at UN recognized Iraq as the starter of the war and that's exactly why UN ordered Iraq to pay Iran for damages during the war but didn't ask Iran to pay anything to Iraq.

civil?USA last 89% of his life with war.they are the killer of you arabs!
what about zionists?
i heard you are their friend too.no?for sure one day you will find out that they arent your friends.

mosa, for your sake I wish you were correct !

GCC are facing serious threat from iran, this military is syncrhonisation is very welcomed, they have the weapons, they have the capability to punch hard iran, they only need more political muscle show

Back
Top Bottom