What's new

GCC to hold naval drills in Gulf amid Iran spat

Ḥashshāshīn;2867002 said:
Okay, are you Muslim? Any reason why you hate Wahhabbi's so much?
I am Christian.
Because they are the reason I lost a friend, and yet they laugh and by saying he should burn in hell.
why would I not hate them?

I am Christian.
Because they are the reason I lost a friend, and yet they laugh and by saying he should burn in hell.

You see the difference between me and you is that now I don't hate all Americans or Greeks or Christians because of what you said. While you on the other hand generalize. THAT is what they call extremism :) hope this helps.

You see the difference between me and you is that now I don't hate all Americans or Greeks or Christians because of what you said. While you on the other hand generalize. THAT is what they call extremism :) hope this helps.
No I know your real face, you think you can fool people.
I am have no respect for you or your country.
who give s damn if you don't like american, we don't like you for reason that are extremely justifiable.

Let's say your friend was murdered by a black person. Would you hate all black people then? Probably not... same thing here, don't hate on ALL Wahhabbi's (even though I agree they are the biggest exporter of terrorism)

Ḥashshāshīn;2867046 said:
Let's say your friend was murdered by a black person. Would you hate all black people then? Probably not... same thing here, don't hate on ALL Wahhabbi's (even though I agree they are the biggest exporter of terrorism)

these people kill because of their Wahhabi ideology which echoes through out their nation.

Look man, you can't say that each and every Wahhabbi is a terrorist. You can't just hate them all for what some of them do...

Ḥashshāshīn;2867083 said:
Look man, you can't say that each and every Wahhabbi is a terrorist. You can't just hate them all for what some of them do...

There is no such a thing as wahhabism. When will you people wake up form this lie???

I am Christian.
Dedicated to your friend in hell.
[video]http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=MQ4xCCXSXcI[/video]
[video]http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KPvi8sOGN5U[/video]
:cry::cry::cry:

Keep laughing, one day when USA is blowing your people to pieces and you will rot in hell.
I will be the one laughing.

Banu Umayyah, you want to get banned like Persian God King? :D

You have crossed the line here. Not because people insult you that means you insult them back. You have crossed some serious lines here. Please go back and delete all your posts.
I will remember this, you think this is funny.

Back
Top Bottom