What's new

GCC to hold naval drills in Gulf amid Iran spat

I will remember this, you think this is funny.

Poseidon,

Do you have a personal grudge against mosamania?

Added later:

You seem to be have mistaken him for another Saudi,Banu Umayyah.

I will remember this, you think this is funny.

No I do not. I am serious making fun of the dead is stooping too low. But then again nothing can go lower than the low you reached recently here.

Poseidon,

Do you have a personal grudge against mosamania?

Everybody does.... I am just cool like that :triniti:

You have crossed the line here. Not because people insult you that means you insult them back. You have crossed some serious lines here. Please go back and delete all your posts.
I wasn't insulting. I am merely stating a fact that his best friend is rotting in hell.

I wasn't insulting. I am mearley stating a fact that his best friend is rotting in hell.

"لا تسبوا الاموات فقد افضوا الى ما قدموا" remember this.

"لا تسبوا الاموات فقد افضوا الى ما قدموا" remember this.
Again I am not insulting. Just saying he is in hell for all eternity.

Banu Umayyah, see your ridicilous posts are not only giving you a bad name but all Muslims in general.

So please stop.
LOL so...
Facts are facts, some one needs to break the news to him so not to get drunk everynight and post racist BS. Acceptance is the first step to healling:D

911 was not an event worthy of pride it is a shame however done the results are us attacking muslim countrys and killing alot of civilians and a lot of us soldiers were killed dont trust what the us media is saying the number of us soldiers killed and injured is alot more bigger so it was a loss to everyone

lol I'm loving it.
wahabis showing their true faces

terrorism... yayyyy
suicide bombing... double yayyy
72 virgins... triple yayyyyyyy

Dedicated to your friend in hell.
[video]http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=MQ4xCCXSXcI[/video11]
[video]http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KPvi8sOGN5U[/video11]
:cry::cry::cry:

Please delete your post immediately ... this is limit .. one same human can't go to this limit ...
I never seen such a insensitive post on PDF till date for fallens ...

lol I'm loving it.
wahabis showing their true faces

terrorism... yayyyy
suicide bombing... double yayyy
72 virgins... triple yayyyyyyy

ayatollat_al_hakeem_zawaaj_bigaya.jpg

Office Of Grand Ayatollah Sayyed M.S.Al-Hakeem

--------------

A woman may legally belong to a man in one of two ways; by continuing marriage or temporary marriage. In the former, theduration of the marriage need not be specified; in the latter, it must be stipulated, for example, that it is for a period of an hour, a day, amonth, a year, or more.

Marriage, whether continuing or temporary, must be sealed by areligious formula spoken either by the woman or by the man, or by one of their representatives.

If a woman authorizes someone to marry her to a man for a period of ten days, for example, without specifying the exact date, the manmay contract the marriage at his pleasure, but if the woman hasspecified a precise day and hour, the formula must be spoken at thespecified time.

khomeini - The Little Green Book

------------------------------

How many marriages does a shia make in his life time

enjoy wahabi:

From a grade 12 text book in saudi arabia

One of that most disturbing messages offered by the textbooks is that slavery is legitimate, and that young children can be married by their fathers to adults or other children. Child marriage is legal in Saudi Arabia and girls as young as four have been married in Saudi courts. To understand the mentality of these texts' authors, you need to wonder why there is not a single photo of a living being throughout the entire 12 years of educational text that I have reviewed. The authors believe that photography is polytheistic, and they make that clear in several lessons dedicated to such teachings.

This medieval Saudi education system must be reformed | Ali al-Ahmed | Comment is free | guardian.co.uk

Apr 26, 2012

GCC forces in military exercises

The GCC's joint military force will conduct air, ground and naval exercises in the Gulf next week, reports say.

The nations that make up the Peninsula Shield Force will conduct war-game exercises called "Islands of Loyalty" on Sunday and Monday, the state news agency Wam reported yesterday.

"The Peninsula Shield Force will test the harmony and coordination among ground, air and naval forces and their readiness," Wam said.

It added the force would test its members' ability to carry out "special, limited and major missions along coasts and islands within the territorial waters". There were no further details.

Peninsula Shield, which has carried out routine multilateral exercises since 1983, said next week's exercises were part of their continuing cooperation.

The force, comprising up to 30,000 troops, was founded in 1982 and consists of elements from Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Qatar, Bahrain, Oman and the UAE.

The exercises follow a diplomatic furore over the recent visit by Iranian president Mahmoud Ahmadinejad to the island of Abu Musa, widely condemned by Arab and western states.

Iran invaded and occupied Abu Musa and the Greater and Lesser Tunbs in 1971.

This week, a senior commander of Iran's Islamic Revolution Guards Corps (IRGC) underlined the strategic importance of the islands to Iran.

He added that the republic had deployed forces and equipment to defend them this week.

"Various types of offensive and defensive systems, including brigades of IRGC marines, have been deployed in the Iranian islands, especially in Abu Musa, the Lesser Tunb and the Greater Tunb," Rear Admiral Ali Fadavi, the commander of IRGC Naval Forces, said on Monday.

GCC forces in military exercises - The National

ayatollat_al_hakeem_zawaaj_bigaya.jpg

Office Of Grand Ayatollah Sayyed M.S.Al-Hakeem

--------------

A woman may legally belong to a man in one of two ways; by continuing marriage or temporary marriage. In the former, theduration of the marriage need not be specified; in the latter, it must be stipulated, for example, that it is for a period of an hour, a day, amonth, a year, or more.

Marriage, whether continuing or temporary, must be sealed by areligious formula spoken either by the woman or by the man, or by one of their representatives.

If a woman authorizes someone to marry her to a man for a period of ten days, for example, without specifying the exact date, the manmay contract the marriage at his pleasure, but if the woman hasspecified a precise day and hour, the formula must be spoken at thespecified time.

khomeini - The Little Green Book

------------------------------

How many marriages does a shia make in his life time
but howmany sheikh or someguy you worship them have only one wife in uae or ksa?hehe
atleast in my country having two wife means an insulting.
this is my last warning to you too.whenever you begin posting some false shia fatwas that even we havent heard them in our life
,i would have no reason to start posting some of you wahhabis fatwas.ok?

but howmany sheikh or someguy you worship them have only one wife in uae or ksa?hehe
atleast in my country having two wife means an insulting.
this is my last warning to you too.whenever you begin posting some false shia fatwas that even we havent heard them in our life
,i would have no reason to start posting some of you wahhabis fatwas.ok?

So the link is wrong as well?

Back
Top Bottom