What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

@LeGenD @RescueRanger @PanzerKiel

This begs a question.

Which force (multinational or UN or some military/semi-military/private of any country) can legally enter Palestine while IDF will not engage it, legally, or a war will start between Israel and that country.

As the occupying power, they will claim control for the air, “legally”. Any other country that flies in takes a risk. I’d assume Egyptian aircraft, for example, stay a notable distance from the border.

So if the aid convoys aren’t going in, are the dual nationals struck in Gaza? I’m not trying to make this about dual nationals, but to say what is going on with the negotiations?
There don't seem to be any negotiations. It's Israel calling for capitulation of Hamas. Giving them their POW'S back for free. Which is not gonna happen after Israel already committed genocide and ethnic cleansing. It's a sign of worse to come. 5 hours isn't enough to move and store aid especially after all the roads and freeways have been bombed by Israel.

According to ex Navy SEAL commander Jocko Willink on his recent podcast, he says blown up buildings are excellent structure for fighting invaders. Blowing up the buildings does not help remove structure.
Isn't a standing six Storey structure very convenient to use to rain down RPGs etc.? Once it is demolished, you can always wait for some time and use drones and thermal imaging at night to see if there is any activity on the ground. Also, without water, how long can anyone stay under the rubble?

Every tank has its Achilles heel

I know it does, but for Merkava with Trophy, you need to attack it vertically from the top. Drone maybe or a top attach ATG. AFAIK, Iran doesn't have a top attack ATGM.

Those who think that Hezbollah is not being responded to, should check this article. It contains evidence.

Come on Iran and axis of resistance. End this - this entity called Israel. Show the world that Persian superpower is back and then proceed to conquer the known world. The mankind as WE know it.
i place my bet on israel is gonna win over her tribal adversaries....

Definitely not. They want Palestinians to voluntarily leave first through their terror and genocide campaign. Only thing you can believe them about is they're very afraid of combat.
Scaring the public to coerce them to leave is a war tactic, and mostly tied to trying to expel the Palestinians once and for all. All the build up troops is mostly to scare people so they would leave, while why they actually want to do is use small units (at night, under the cover of air strikes) to go through the tunnels to find the hostages and then use air power until they are satisfied they got enough of Hamas to show victory. I don’t think they’re “scared” but trying to use every method to avoid visible troop losses. Also, they are also probably buying time to see what could be done, through mediation by the Arab nations, to trade prisoners.

Like the second battle of Grozny.

The following is what they are probably thinking:

Last edited:
More non-Muslim Nations Standing with Palestine. Where as Muslim Nations leaders are nowhere to be seen .... Especially the current Corrupt Pakistani Establishment aka Beggars can't be Choosers Cucks!

Back
Top Bottom